Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Carlos Saladino
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 2771c5.jpg
Compensation:
(-3)Change Sexually liberated world
(-2)Pleasure
(-5)Immortality
(-1)Hearth and Home A 5 star apartment in the city that is great for parties
(+1)Low Standards

Waifu- https://media.8ch.net/file_store/5fec43 ... 7079bd.jpg pic is 11 on the chart
Quirks:
(+1)6-Narcissist
(+1)9-Extremist (Feminzai) This waifu sees men as inferior, but especially you. She thinks the patriarchy should be swapped for a total matriarchy, but that beta guys like you need to learn their place in the chain
(+1)17-Sex Marathon Tier 2
(+1)20-Futanari
(+1)26-Deserts (futa cum)
(+1)34-Seductive
(+1)51-Emasculation
(+1)52-Delinquient
(+1)78-Unique Style Demonic/Dominatrix
(+1)81-Bossy

After, That rather odd Meeting in your bed with the strange woman you found yourself in a munch better apartment though, that was a little hindered by the Futa Dominatrix with her cock resting on your Face "Well Slut You Constantly want women to suck you, IT's Time you bowed down to a Real Woman!" She Snapped at you, slapping your lips with her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:08 pm

I blinked, first at the change in where I was... and then by the sudden woman who was stradling my chest. I yelped as she slapped my face, looking very confused at the moment. I... I thought that'd been some sort of weird dream? Or maybe I was still dreaming...

Well... if I was still dreaming... I could indulge myself then, couldn't I? Blushing brightly, I nodded my head and stammered out "Y~Yes Mistress." I then leaned forward a bit and began licking at her cock tip, figuring I might as well enjoy the dream... though a corner of my head wasn't so sure. But this couldn't be real could it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:11 pm

She grabbed your head and Pulled you back Shrugging she practically poured some pills into your mouth before throatfucking them down eagerly "Fithly patriarchy Pig you better be thankful I'm letting you do this much!" She snapped at you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:25 pm

My eyes widened and I nearly gagged and chocked on the pills and then her cock, but my own cock was quivering excitedly as she did this. I gurgled around her rod and nodded slightly, enjoying her degrading as she fucked my face. Heh, guess that dream goddess was at least happy to cater to my fetishes!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:28 pm

She Growled "Disgusting depraved man, Looks Like you need Punished." She said grabbing and pushing something against your asshole
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:54 pm

My asshole had never been used like that, and so there was some resistance and discomfort. I did squirm a bit, but I tried to relax and bear down so as to make it easier for whatever it was to slide on into me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:56 pm

She groaned in pleasure "Such a Tight Little ass I'll train it into a real pussy!" She said eager.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:33 am

Gasping around the cock, I found some... pain... and a bit more discomfort at first as the dildo pushed in and began to roughly fuck my ass. Wait a tic... dreams weren't supposed to hurt... right? Confusion swept over me but only helped make it easier for this futa woman to do with me as she pleased.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:39 am

She Pinned your ankles by your head and Really started to Rut you grunting eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:10 am

This time, I squeaked in a bit of pain, not used to being so flexible. Some tears formed in my eyes even as I moaned around the prick thrusting in and out of my mouth as the fake dong plumbed my depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:11 am

She slammed in moaning and cumming while she looked at your small cock with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 am

My eyes rolled up a bit, her orgasm seeming to coincide with my first anal one as I felt the dildo pressing firmly against a certain spot within my bowels. My whole body quakes as I am forced to gulp her seed down, even as my throat hurts and I finally begin to gag a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:24 am

Sighing with Relief She Pulled out and smeared cum on your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

Panting and feeling rather confused as well as very pleasured from what had happened, I just tried to catch my breath as I gazed up at her, an expression that clearly said 'this isn't real, is it?' on my face, though given how lewd I looked right now, maybe she'd think it was in a happy, perverted fashion, rather then a scared, confused one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:58 am

She hummed and looked down at you cupping your Cheek "Don't worry I'll rape you into a proper girl."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:43 am

I gulped at that, shuddering and shivering from head to toe as I managed, albeit with a bit of a squeak, "Y-You will?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:45 am

She chuckled "Maybe even get these removed" She said grabbing your cock and balls "Turn this place into a proper pussy."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:50 am

I wasn't sure how to feel about THAT bit... I did like my cock... especially as I moaned and groaned, squirming a bit as she groped them roughly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 am

She Sneered a Bit "See How Needy and Disgusting they are?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 am

I did nod a bit, groaning as her fingers made my balls churn a bit. "Y~Yes I~I do... p~please don't g~get rid of though..." In between pants and groans, I managed to partially stammer out "L~like c~cocks." What I'd meant to say was, of course, that I liked my cock... but well, my junk in her hands felt good and was hurting a bit in a strangely pleasurable way.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games