Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:34 pm

She smirked, running her cock through your hair as she cooed and panted, asking "MMhm... who are you? What are you? What is your purpose from today and to our deaths to us part?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

I Shuddered "I~I'm Amy Manson, I~I'm the wife of three big strong sexy futas, I~I should please them however they demand, B~Be the perfect housewife." I Murmured just loud enough for her to hear, in a daze.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:29 am

She smiled at that, rubbing her cock tip against your lips as she giggled and asked "And what do you do when presented with this?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

I Moaned and took her head into my mouth and began sucking the cum that was still in it out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:24 pm

She pat your head, rubbing and massaging the cum into your hair and scalp as she said "That's a good girl.... mmhnm... yeah, that's it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:40 pm

I Blushed in humiliation, why were they so dominant, how did they get e to submit so easily?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 pm

You weren't given an answer to either, but as you suckled and practically worshipped her cock, you couldn't help but find that at least part of you was enjoying every minute of this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 am

I Blushed darkly as I got ever inch of her cock clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Only then did she pull off, grinning as she said "Mmhm, good job, now, help me get cleaned, and then clean yourself off... lick as much of the cum up first of course, then start getting aquainted with house work. Tomorrow we're taking you clothes shopping for new clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 pm

I Blushed and nodded cleaning her with my hands meekly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:04 am

Once she's clean, she watches, and or forces, you to lick up the vast majority of the dick cream that is coating your body, giggling and clearly enjoying the sight as her dick remains hard and throbs every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:43 am

I cleaned up every drop until Only my hair had cum in it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:52 pm

"Good... mhm, trying to decide if we should leave your hair cum stained or not." She said with a snicker as she massaged more of it into your scalp, the smell still strong and heady.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:28 am

I Blushed darkly at her words and actions "Whatever you think is best I guess, but, maybe you should talk to your sisters?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

"Mmhmm... yeah, should get their opinions. You can wash it up for now I guess." She says as she finishes up and then ruffles your hair as she steps out and adds "Don't take too long, unless you want one of the others to come do you in the shower too!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 pm

I Shuddered and moved quick to clean it off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:12 am

Alone again for a moment, your given a chance to properly clean up to, if you want to and or fear another might be joining you soon enough. Your body can't stop tingling though from the aftershocks of your orgasm and the strange pleasure that came from doing just what they ordered you to do.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:13 am

I Shuddered and hurried to get clean and leave the bathroom.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:44 am

Managing to do so before you were waylaid by any of your wives, you seemed to have a few more minutes to yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 am

I Sighed in Relief, before Trying to sneak off to my gaming room, hoping to get away fast enough.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games