Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:11 am

"Oh, that you don't need to worry about." They all grinned, leaning in close as they each laid a hand on you. "We're always gonna make sure one of us is with you. Your never going to be alone. Ever."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:14 am

I Blinked and Gulped slowly nodding and giving a Smile "That, Makes Me So happy." I said, Kinda scared now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 am

"Good! We want our perfect wife to be happy after all!" They said, pressing themselves close to you, hugging, kissing, and caressing you a fair bit. Your puss even begins to be fingered by one of them as your near is nibbled "Oh, and second rule... mhm... every day, with each of us, you have to have sex with us."

They all nod in unison at this, rubbing her horse dong against you. "These guys get excited really easy, especially for you, so we gotta have our way with you often so we can keep ourselves from grabbing some random woman off the street."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:27 am

I Gulped "Sure, That's fine, I mean it's a wife's duty right?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 am

"Now your getting it!" They all cheered, then grinned as they sat back up and stuck their pricks in your face. "Matter of fact... they're all pretty hard right now... how about sucking one of us off and jerking the other two? I want to see your face and hair coated in our spunk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:56 am

I Gulped and Thought quickly "Ah, But don't you need to make some futa or guy friends first? So you can show off what a Good wife you have? Braggings manly right?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 am

"We can do that later today... or tomorrow. Right now, we need a good fuck. So chop chop honey, get to servicing us with that slut hole of yours!" One of them said firmly as your cheeks and lips were smacked by cocks, their musk floating over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 am

I Blushed but obeyed taking one into my mouth and swallowed it jacking the other two off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

A collective groaned filled the air, the cock in your mouth twitching oh so happily and more then eager to leak pre into your mouth. The others of course throbbed and felt almost searing hot in your hands as you stroked them, the smooth skin becoming slick as their cocks leaked their lube as well.

"Mmhm... ohh... that's it... mmhm, good girl..." One of them says, while the one your sucking starts petting your head a bit firmly. "That's right... be a good cocksucker... it's what all good wives are supposed to be."

After about a minute, the last one spoke up as she said, in a rather imperious tone "Oooh... and we're going to be changing your wardrobe... and a few other things round here. When your in the house... mmhn... your going to be wearing nothing but naughty, sexy lingerie."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 am

I Blushed and Made a Motion outside as I Worked up and down their shafts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:25 am

"Haven't decided to be honest... might make you wear really conservative stuff to tease all the guys." One of them said, smirking as she said "Guys can like little clothing, but some guys really dig not knowing. Let's their imagination run wild."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:27 am

I Blushed and Swallowed the cock steadily getting closer to the base as I jacked the others off faster.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

"Ooh,... we got us a perfect one." The triplet you were sucking off moaned as you passed the medial ring and drew closer, a big bulge in your throat and your lungs burning a bit as you found your throat starting to protest. The other two nodded, one giggling as she said "It's a bit too bad we're so big... if we were smaller we could stick another one in her mouth without actually breaking anything!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 am

I Closed my Eyes and Pushed myself further down her shaft licking the ring, My head going blurry from the musk and cock in my throat I was thus surprised when I Found pubes covering my face and the Musk now so strong it burned my nose to breathe it in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:47 am

At this point, you couldn't help but gag a bit. Your gag reflex wasn't strong... but you had never had something this big or long so far down your throat. Your lungs burned along with your nose, but all of this just seemed to help bring a perverse arousal to your body. "MMhm... that's such a good, sexy, slutty look for you... do slide back up though dearie. We can't have you passing out from our cocks... we still have more to talk about and do~<3"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:50 am

I Pulled back up wanting Air So Much I Didn't even Realize that all three were twitching until I was at the Center of a Three Way Bukkakke, Turns out they came like horses Too, I couldn't see it was so much and thick I was having trouple wiping it off my eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:56 am

They giggled and smirked as they did this, practically bathing you in the stuff as your mind swam from both the smell and heat of it as well as the need for air as you panted and gasped. "Mmhm... so, first rule is that you can't own or do anything manly. Your a woman here after all and we're the men. Your job is being our housewife- cooking, cleaning, and keeping us nice and happy. We'll handle all the rest."

"That does mean some of the things you got around here are ours now... or we're tossing them cause we don't like them."

"Your wardrobe for home is also going to get replaced- even if we bring friends over, your to wear only sexy, naughty, slutty lingerie."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:59 am

I could only nod dumbly the heat, scent and throat fucking leaving me dazed enough That I just agreed to everything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:07 pm

"Very good! Now Amy... we need you to tell us what the town round here is like. That way we can figure out what jobs we can get, and where we can go to start replacing your wardrobe."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 pm

I Nodded slowly and explained it to them, Not used to being so fucked and being distracted I'd also told them where the fetish and sex toy shops were as well as what they asked.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games