Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:24 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Amy Manson
Appearance:https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5119113
Short Bio: A Small Time Model But a Lesbian One In a Sort of Panic she made a joke when she found a strange girl in her bed only to be told that she'd be getting a Waifu who no one else wanted in return for godly luck and games, So Far she saw no downside to this!
Compensation:
Lucky(Tier 2) Godlike luck. You could fall into a volcano and somehow keep from falling into the lava
Entertainment(Tier 2) [I]You now have a small pod in your bedroom that'll fit you, and lets you create any kind of game, movie or TV show. Only for enjoyment purposes

Waifu:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Waifu:
Appearance: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 58/ca9.jpg
Quirks:
50 Sexist Since they have cocks, they see themselves as men. Whether you acted like a stereotypical woman before or not, expect to do so now
32 Always By Your Side They will always be with you. ALWAYS
81 Bossy Your life is going to be more... managed then it used to be
43 Nymphomaniac All of them are Sex obsessed, and chances are they'll either be talking about sex, playing with themselves, fucking you, or fucking each other.
12 Clingy(tier 2) Groping you and making out with you in public, especially when any female friends around, to be expected
4 High Libido(4) All of them demand you fuck them at least 4 times a day
20 Futa(Tier 2 Horse) All have horse cocks
8 (Tier 2) Triplets Emily, Samantha, Tabby

The strange goddess lady thing disappears, and with her the black ichor. Then, with a flash of light, three identical triplets are deposited rather unceremoniously on your floor. They all grumble at just being dropped... but then their eyes widen at the sight of you and for a moment, they are motionless...

... Then the next thing you know, your being dogpiled by all three of them, and you also feel three hard things rubbing and poking at you through their dresses. At the same time, you feel a strange surge through you, though nothing happens, and it's followed up by another flash as a strange chair pod thing appears in a corner of your room.

They then all blink and pull back, looking confused. "Hey Samantha... it's... it's a girl!"

Samantha (your not immediately sure which is which, since they all look the same) blinks as well, then pouts and puffs up as she said "Hey, that goddess tricked us! We were supposed to find a big, strong husband!"

Another one hums a bit, idly stroking her big horse cock as she says "Well... she doesn't have a cock.. but we do... guess that means we're the men in this situation?" They all tap their chins at this, taking a good long moment to consider this. You can practically hear the gears churning in their heads.
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Waifu Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 pm

I Blinked spoke without thinking "Well Yeah if you have cocks you're suppose to act as guys right?" I asked them Wishing I wasn't naked right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:44 pm

They all shivered at that, then grinned and stared down at you arrogantly. "Yeah... yeah that's right... and since your naked... that means we need to be fucking you!" One quickly lays down, her cock hard and throbbing as the other two pick you up and make you straddle her, all of them looking quite eager as they said "Guess this means your our wife! We're going to claim all your wholes at once and show you how much we love you! And show you your place beneath us!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:49 pm

I Blinked "Woah wait what I'm not beneath you this is my home so I'm clearly on top, I'm on top even in bed right now you just put me on top." I said quickly thinking this would calm them down, only to shiver at the looks they gave, I had I feeling I said something wrong.....
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:28 pm

You were slapped several times in the face by two of their cocks, while you were roughly shoved atop the prick of the one lying down. Her thick rod plunged on into you as the others said "Shut it! We didn't give you permission to talk right now, and we certainly aren't allowing any backtalk from a woman!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:30 pm

I Felt myself rather dazed from the cock slaps and "God you even smell like horses." I Murmured, before squealing as Thick horse meat pierced my cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:44 pm

"Well duh, we're hung like them and have their cocks! Their bigger then anyones and show how manly we are!" One of them says before horse rod is stuffed down your throat, while the last claims your back door. All of them begin to thrust then at that point, having quite the fun time hammering away at your holes and filling your body with their thick fleshpoles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I tried to focus but being surprised and gagged by the cocks while it was already so late at night I Soon passed out, of course once my new 'Waifus' Figured this out they'd think I fell Asleep from boredom or something I just knew. were my last thoughts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:01 pm

When you wake up, you find one of them going about the room, hmming at this or that and muttering things along the lines of "Don't like that... mmhm, that can stay... eh, need to think about that." The other two remained stuffed inside your cunt and ass, and you feel bloated from a fair amount of cum that's been shot into you. Your a little sore all over, and you still have some cum sloshing about in your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:08 pm

I Coughed and sat up spit a load of it out in a very un-lady-like manner.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:09 pm

The one who was up whirled at that, and came over and grabbed at your hair. "Hey! Girls don't spit up cum! They keep every drop in their mouth and swallow! Clean it up!" The other two begin stirring a bit at that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:12 pm

I Grunted but nodded "O~Okay." And moved to obey blushing darkly at that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:17 pm

She smiled and gave you a hug and kissed you on the forehead as she watched you lick it up and swallow it all. She released your hair and said "Good girl... now, I'm pulling my sisters out of ya so you can go make us all breakfast, then we've got some rules and stuff to lay down. Got it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:20 pm

I Nodded once free limped to make them breakfast "Um, Just so you know we don't have a lot, but I made pancakes, bacon and OVer easy Eggs." I told them once they came in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:24 pm

They didn't seem to mind that you hadn't made alot, though they took slightly bigger shares then you. Once you were sitting down and eating your own, they said "Right, so for starters, your going to be staying home from now on. Your our housewife, understand?" One nods at this and says "We'll get jobs and be the breadwinners, but you have to keep this place clean and serve us when we come home everyday!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:26 pm

I Coughed "But I'm a Model!" I protested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 pm

"Mhmh,... yeah, but only for us!" They said with a grin, their feet toying with your own and your lower legs as one said "Your the woman here, and women's only job is to care for the house, the kids, and do as their man tells them."

"And we're your men, so you have to do what we tell you!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:57 pm

I Blinked "No, I mean, I'm a nude model for local art schools."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 am

"Well then you definitively can't do that anymore!" One of them says, another humming a bit as she murmured "I don't know... at least as long as we get the pictures..." She got lightly babbed on the nose as she said "Your our wife, and only WE get to see you nude unless we say otherwise! So no more nude modeling! Your only job is housewife!"

THe first who spoke nodded at that "Unless you want us to take you there and fuck you before those students and let them help us show you your place."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:37 am

I Blinked "But, Erm, What happens if I'm home Alone and a Robber breaks in, He Could Rape me, Shouldn't I be out during the day?" I asked trying to convince them with a different way.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games