Overlady [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Overlady [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 pm

"Looking forward to it." She said with a smirk. You were now approaching the city, and it was time to decide how to enter. You could land some distance away and enter one of the gates. You could also just make a grand landing nearly anywhere within the city.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:50 am

I Decided to land right in front of the Church.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Making your landing, Samael lands on your right facing you and quickly kneels beside you. The crowd of people notice you and stare in surprise at you before they too fall to their knees in prayer. The doors of the church open and a voice calls out. "What's goooohhhh." A larger man in ceremonial garb looks at you in shock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:28 pm

I Looked at the Man and Huffed "I Am Helel The Morning and the Evening Star, She who is most Holy, Highest Of Angels, Slayer of Gods, Mother of Angels, Protector of the Just and the Meek, The One that Smites the Wicked, My City Has recently appeared in this world and I came to investigate this town when I Felt Angels in it." I said with a serious look.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

The man looks shocked at your title. "S-slayer of gods? Know that the followers of Oria will never submit to another." Samael's face is a mask as she looks to you, but you can feel her desire to smite the man for raising his voice to you. The other humans seem to look at each other awkwardly as if they fear something is about to happen.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm

I Looked at him and raised a brow "There is no God or Goddess named Oria." I Said plainly without doubt, before using the active version of Command Angel to get the ones inside the church to obey me "Leave that false palace of worship!" I ordered them clearly, I was the Highest Tier Angel Player in the game, this fat idiot should know better than to challenge me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:59 pm

The man turns angry as you declare his god to not exist. "How dare you! You are a Heathen and false profit to say such a thing about our goWHAA!" He turns in surprise as the doors are thrown open and the angels start coming out. In all, there are twelve of them. The man starts shouting as they pass by him. "Where are you going? Oria has blessed us with your service now return toerrggh." Samael puts an arm around the man's neck and twists his arm behind his back. "How do we judge this one Mistress?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 am

Once the Angels were Behind me I spoke "Samael, I Want you to destroy this false palace, I do not Blame these people, they were led astray by a false and weak god, They had no shepherd to guide them, Only That Wolf you hold now, It's only fitting to send him to the judge." I said, Opening a Portal to the Judge's Courtroom, one of the other players had made the Judge his baby, Spending lots of time to give it all the Abilities needed to judge someone, even I didn't know them all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:36 pm

"Understood." Samael thrusts the man toward the portal the momentum too much, and he stumbles right towards it. Samael enters the temple and you can hear her shouting. Some other people run out into the square. A half dozen of them wear their own religious garments. Another person runs out and turns in shock as an explosion can be heard from inside. The walls and ceiling both burst outward cracks appearing all over them before the entire building collapses in on itself.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I Looked at the people and huffed at them "Poor Deluded Fools, Following a false and weak god to your own damnation." I Murmured softly, I needed to show power, I Needed to show I was above everyone, I couldn't be weak, not here, not now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Everyone looks at you fearfully as the church collapses nearby. Once the building is nothing but rubble Samael bursts out from the pile and walks back to you. "It is done, mistress. What is next?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 pm

I Looked around before sighing "No Need to fear, I will not punish sheep for being led astray by a wolf who acted like a shepherd." I Said Calmly, projecting an aura of Calm around me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:26 am

They seem to calm down significantly when you make it clear you're not going to punish them though they still seem uncertain about their future.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 am

I Looked around and decided to call for a missionary, one of "Crazy Rodeo's" creations they were a group all about spreading our word, and possibly worship of me, through sex, really I couldn't understand all the words in their description.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 pm

A missionary appeared before you. Crazy Rodeo was always a little weird with their designs. He wore nothing to cover his chest or legs leaving very little to the imagination. The strangest thing was the mask. It covered everything but the top right side of his face. "You called mistress."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:59 pm

I held back a Sigh at his weird look "I have found some sheep in need of a shepherd, I hoped one of ours could guide them."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

He gives an over the top salute. "Of course mistress, I will begin spreading the word of your glory to these people right away." He walks over to the pile of rubble left by Samael's destruction. "I guess this should make a good place for a temple to your glory."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:41 am

I nodded and ordered the angels to act as his guard so I could go back with Samael to our home with a frown.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

The angels nod before joining the missionary. Samael follows you into the air noticing your frown. "Is something wrong mistress?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:10 pm

I frowned in thought "Nothing Wrong, Just confused on how they even managed to summon angels and bind them."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games