Overlady [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Overlady [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 pm

He gives a nod. "There is a river to the south which hosts a small fishing village. It was the only sign of civilization within 100 miles of our location."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm

I frowned in thought "This, Is distressing." I Murmured softly as I thought "We need to understand this world we are now in this is not good." I Frowned "Any Suggestions? We Need to get as much info on this place as we can get, I Could use the Mirror of Heaven to look father, but at the same time we don;t know if we're in land already claimed by another guild and scrying could be seen as planning to attack." I talked to myself in thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Serens nodded, "I hope it wasn't too presumptuous, but I ordered some of my followers moving some of the surrounding cloud formations to provide our structures a little extra cover, so we are less likely to be spotted from below."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:26 am

I Hummed "That's Fine Serens, I'll Use the Mirror see if I Can Get any information Everyone Be Prepared for an attack but don't let it bother day to day operations." I Ordered turning to fly to my rooms.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Everybody bows before leaving to their respective duties. The flight to your room is uneventful, and you soon enter the lavish room you spent so much time earning the resources to design in such a fashion.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:26 am

I Sat down in front of the Mirror and began to Quickly Scry wide areas around us.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:17 am

You easily found the small village Serens had mentioned. Scanning out wider though you found two other, much larger, population centers. One of these cities was dominated by a large church. The other appeared to have no dominant building but appeared to be a center of trade.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:20 am

I Frowned in thought humming as I Tried to figure out what to do, I decided to scan the church to see if they had angels there.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:49 am

Scanning the church you did find a few low-tier angels, but they were of the monster variety rather than anything that'd be an NPC in Yggdrasil. Considering they weren't attacking anyone, they were more than likely summons.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:12 am

I Blinked and then I Grinned, as a PC Angel and Paladin I had a special Always active effect Call "Control Angel" Any Angel or Angel Subtype would fall under my control if I got near, Thanks to my ability of being the 'Ultimate Good' Or at least that was the Lore reason, Leaving my rooms I headed towards the throne room.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Coming to the throne room you foundSerens directing some of the staff giving them congratulations for improving the cover. He bowed to you as you entered. "Mistress, we've covered ourselves. Do you have any other directives for us?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 am

I Hummed "I Found a Town with a Church they have some low Tier Angels protecting it, I was planning to go and investigate."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Serens gives a nod. "Very well, I'll take care of things here. Will you be taking anyone to assist you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:51 pm

I Hummed in thought "Samael She will Come with me, If they Turn out to be evil or sinful I would have the Angel of destruction there beside me." I Stated formally, Which was a good point but was mostly because she was one of the Angels I had personally Created, Alongside Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Azael, Kokabiel as well as the Twins Tamiel and Ramiel all of which were Archangels and all of which were well, Futanari as my Japanese friends called them and All Stood for different things, but like all NPCs made in the Guild they would follow my orders loyally.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Serens nodded, "Very well then, I'll call on Lady Samael right away. Are there any other preparations I could make before you go?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 am

I Hummed "Michael is in charge while I'm gone."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:57 am

"Very well, I'll inform her as soon as I've sent Samael your way." With that, he leaves the room.

Ten minutes later Samael enters the room. "Mistress, you have a duty for me?" The angel looks every bit the harbinger of divine fury you'd designed her to be.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:10 am

I Smiled "We're going to a town, I wont you guarding me while I go there." I explained leading her towards the exit and then flying towards the town.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:08 pm

"Aww, so I might not get to smite someone. Well, I guess I can make do with striking some aw." Her comment reminds you that the both of you do look rather conspicuous as you begin on your way.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:11 pm

I Huffed and smirked "Maybe, But If they are wicked Well, We'll save what lambs we can but any of those with a truly evil soul I was thinking we'd send to the courtroom to be judged." I admitted as we flew, I enjoyed flying honestly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games