Overlady [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Overlady [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 am

Samael ponders the question a moment before giving up with a shrug. "That's a good question mistress. I know we were all given our powers by you Supreme Beings, so I don't know where they'd have picked up such things."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 am

I Nodded and hummed in thought as we flew home.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 am

The two of you fly in silence the rest of the way, but when you arrive back home Samael clears her throat to get your attention. "Mistress, would it be possible for us to talk...in private?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:53 am

I Blinked and nodded "Of Course Samael, Come into my chambers." I said beckoning her to follow me into my rooms.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Samael gives a nod. "Thank you, mistress." Following you into your room, she hugs you once the door is closed. "I hope I performed to your satisfaction today."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 pm

I Blinked and gently pat her head "Of course you did."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm

She gives a sigh of contentment as you say that. "Mistress? There's another way I was hoping to be able to please you too." She shivers as she says it as if uncertain if she's made some sort of mistake.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

I Blinked "Of course what does my lovely daughter Sam want?" I asked with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:34 am

Sam nods. "Thank you, Mistress. I want to show my devotion." She lets you go and steps around you now kneeling before you. She falls to her knees. "I want to please you." With a slight hesitancy, her hands slowly drift up your legs touching them softly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 am

I Blushed at her words brightly, holy hell was this happening? I was a virgin in real life, And bi, this, this was fine~ I smiled and nodded gently at her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:14 pm

She finally reaches up past your thighs lifting your skirt up enough, so she can see the panties underneath. Pulling them aside, she looks upon your crotch with adoration in her eyes before her tongue runs along the length of your slit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 pm

I Shuddered and gently pet her head as I tried to remember who got to write her kinks during that drunken party so long ago, I had no solid idea what she liked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 am

She smiled as you put your hands on her head before diving into your pussy with her tongue. Pressing her face forward she placed her lips against your own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:10 am

I Moaned in pleasure going up onto my tip toes in surprise at how eager she was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Her hands go around the sides of your hips to grope at your ass cheeks as she continues to dig into your muff. You can feel the corners of her lips curl as you enjoy her work.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:17 pm

I Shuddered "Y~You're very good at this~" I squealed as Her tongue teased my clit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 am

She pulled her mouth free of your pussy. "Thank you Mistress, I've wanted to do something like this for so long." She quickly dives her tongue back into your sex.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 am

I Shuddered again and gently pulled her over so I could sit on the bed moaning more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 am

She easily followed on her hands and knees as you moved over to the bed before she began to lap her way up your pussy lips to lash her tongue against your clit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 am

I laid back moaning and Wiggling more and more I was close.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games