Overlady [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Overlady [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Helel
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/b5/a8/9ab5a8a41d85aaa51d6ab19fb5808bd7.jpg
Bio: The Level 100 Paladin Leader of the Most Peaceful Guild in the Game as well as one of the biggest, Heaven's Glory the guild was a flying city named Seraphima filled with angels, humans, Valkyries and Beastmen such as satyrs, Centaurs and minotaurs, Helel Ruled it Kindly but firmly No PKing, Only PKK when you catch a person PKing someone who didn't deserve it or was much Weaker than them, Don't be Assholes, Simple Stuff Really, But with so many people under her rule she soon got a very powerful world class Item, her spear it Powered up her abilities Greatly and Was Made from Multiple God Tier Items, Of Holy and Unholy Elements Looking around her golden Kingdom in the heavens on the last day she decided to Relax on her throne and look down at the Cherubim the highest order that her closest friends created she sighed as she remembered past days, Of all the Fun, Her Cousin, Was a Guild Master too, Of Ainz Ooal Gown, And she was the only person to pierce to the heart of his Crypt And she only did it once when feeling great anger because some of his members attacked her Noob Players for "Being Traitors and Joining the Angels" She was talking to him in the final moments...before everything changed She could Feel it, Standing Quickly she Looked around wide eyed, what the hell?!

Turn Ons: Futas, Perverted Friends, being worshiped, being loved, Being the Dom Most of the Time, but Subbing for those she loves, Tattoos and Piercings on others, Anything not below
Turn Offs: Scat, Guro, Puke, Vore, Orgasm Denial On myself.

You found yourself confused when the time for the Yggdrasil server to go down for good came and went, and yet you were still there though you did find that both your hud had vanished and you could no longer access your menu functions. One of the nearby NPCs, an archangel named Serens, turned to look at you seeming to glower at you. "Mistress, you look perturbed. Is everything all right?" Did he just talk?
Firehead

Re: Overlady [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:02 pm

I Frowned "Serens, Send Some of the lesser Angels out, Something feels Wrong." I told him, Falling into my 'Most Holy and Beloved' Character while hiding my freak out trying to contact my cousin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:50 am

Serens gives a deep bow when given instructions. "Yes mistress, I live only to serve you." He takes several steps backwards before turning away from you to complete your command. Try as you might, your cousin doesn't appear to be responding to your message.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:52 am

Once he was gone I collapsed back into my throne to quietly freak the fuck out and try to figure out what the hell was going on right now, why was he talking what, what?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:45 pm

As you sat there in thought, you noticed a line of other attendants waiting quietly on their knees. They did not speak to you, but you could occasionally see one or two of them looking towards you expectantly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:36 pm

I Hummed "Gather The angels to the Chapel We'll wait there for our scouts reports."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 am

All of them give a nod. "At once mistress." They all say at the same time. Without delay, they all file out of the room leaving you there by yourself.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 am

I Sighed and Slowly stood to fly to the chapel thinking the whole way.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 am

The flight gives you some time to gather your thoughts. When you arrive you find High Priest Gregnar a massive half-dragon minotaur. He sits with his legs crossed before the altar incense burning around him. Focused on his meditation, he remains still and speaks to you without opening his eyes. "Mistress, to what do I owe this honor?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:52 am

I Hummed "Something Has Changed, I sent the Lower Angels out to look around, they should report back here, it's the only room large enough for all our followers."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 pm

The minotaur stands up, his meditation finished though you couldn't help but notice the shifting of a sizeable cock beneath his loincloth. "I see, I was unaware of any changes but that's a Supreme Being for you. I'll begin making preparation for their arrival." Putting away the incense he begins lighting different incense before ringing the church bells.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:37 pm

My eyes briefly went to his cock, shit something big was changed, in the game you couldn't even make bulges so something really was different.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:22 pm

A small gateway opened beside Gregnar permitting the Valkyrie Shandesa atop her Unicorn steed to step into the chapel followed by a few of her top attendants. Stepping down from her steed Shandesa gives you a bow. "Mistress, as always I am at your beck and call." Her eyes glance around a bit. "And first once again to heed you it seems."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:45 pm

I Nodded "Of course you are." I said simply brushing my hand over her cheek gently.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 pm

The girl blushes as your hand cups her face. "Thank you, milady." You feel the tingle of magic as Serens' voice. "Mistress, something is definitely wrong out here."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:35 pm

I Blinked "We're Meeting in the Chapel Scout what you can then Report back here within the next ten minutes.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:33 am

"Understood." His voice goes silent as several others shuffle into the chapel each one greeting you in turn. Finally, Serens enters the chapel himself. "I've come to give my scouting report, Lady Halel."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 am

I Nodded "What Did you find Attendant Serens? Why does the air itself feel different?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:34 pm

"There would appear to be two causes for that. FIrst, we are currently floating at a lower altitude. Second, the Negaur Mountains are gone; we are instead floating over some unfamiliar rolling plains." Everyone assembled looks rather shocked that the base had been moved without their notice.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:15 pm

I Blinked "Have you seen anything else, Any Civilization of any kind?"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games