New Resident [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Resident [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:05 am

She seemed a bit surprised by the tweeting, but was happy to return the kiss and spin you around in a hug as she let her body rub against yours briefly. "Mmhm... you smell like my girlfriend a bit heheh, it's a nice smell with your own. So, what's cooking?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:52 pm

I Blushed "You're Girlfriend, Oh um, I'm sorry I had fun with her." I said looking down and blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 pm

"Heh, figured she would. Just make sure not to tire you or her out when you do that. I want to have fun with both of you afterall." She said with a smirk as she ruffled your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:24 pm

I Blushed and smiled "You're not mad?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 am

"Nah, why would I be mad? Nothing wrong with having some fun with friends. Besides, sexy gals like us, and you hehehe, should be shared."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 am

I Blushed "Oh Sorry, They Told us Humans didn't like having more than one partner."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 pm

"Most don't, but we're weird." She explains, ruffling your hair as she gives your ass a squeeze.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 pm

I Blushed and moaned at the attention happily nuzzling into her and looking up at her with love.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:32 am

She smiled at that, then gave your ass a squeeze again as she said "Now come on, lead the way to the good food I smell!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 am

I Giggled happily and followed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:21 pm

She walked on in as Amelia was setting the plates down, grinning down at you as she said "Hehe, looking forward to all of us spending some more quality time together. I think a cutie like you would love getting double teamed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:37 pm

I Blinked and cocked my head in confusion "Huh? Double Teamed?" I asked her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Stacy smirked at that, rubbing her crotch and getting her cock to twitch a bit. "One of us using your mouth, the other taking your ass from behind. Also called spitroasting."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 am

I Blushed brightly but my cock hardened from the thought, not answering I used my feet expertly to used my silverware and eat the food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Sitting down at the island on the barstools next to it, they dug in with you, though both made a point of giving you some teasing touches, caressing your legs and wings every so often as they sent you sultry, smoky glances.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:40 pm

I Blushed at the touches and finally when one of them teased the tip of my top wing I Let out a lewd girly moan and came, making a mess of my dress.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am

They both squeaked in surprise at this, but then giggled and got down on their knees. With saucy, mischievous smiles, they moved and began to lick and clean up the mess you'd made, moaning softly at the taste as they enjoyed it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 am

I Blushed darkly and moaned lightly as I tried to hid my face embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 pm

"Hey, whatcha hiding for?" Amelia asked as she flicked her tongue over your glans, while Stacy drug her tongue along the bottom of your rod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:30 am

I Moaned and slowly peaked out to look down at them "Embarrassed." I Murmured my entire body red.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games