New Resident [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Resident [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 am

She squealed, gurgling and flopping her head back, forcing you to fuck her face if you wanted to continue experiencing her mouth as her tongue gurgled against your tip, eyes rolling up as her cock began to give you thicker and thicker amounts of pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 am

I Eagerly Fucked her Speeding up both my hips and mouth the more eager I got.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:23 am

Her throat tightened and her lips sealed more around your cock, forming a perfect 'o' as you fucked and sucked her. Soon enough, her cock gave a mighty twitch, only to begin dumping rope after rope of thick, hot seed into your mouth. It was muskier and a bit more bitter then Stacy's seed, but there was certainly far more of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:25 am

I Still Didn't Stop humping her face only after I slurped every last drop of her cum out Did I Pull out and give her a facial.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 am

She was left panting as you pulled out, her eyes glazed over as she twitched after the good face fucking and cocksucking you'd just performed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:50 am

I Happily sat on her chest and smiled at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:43 pm

It took a few minutes before she started to come out of it, though her first response was to lick at the tip of your cock as her hands groped your ass. "I can see why Stacy said she wanted to keep you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:55 pm

I Blushed and turned around to hug her "Hmm~?" I asked wondering what she meant.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:07 pm

"Besides being absolutely adorable, your quite the fun and sexy thing~" She replied as she returned the hug, albeit this ended with your head in her breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 pm

I Blushed happy at the praise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:20 pm

"Mmhm... so, she show you the whole house? You might end up sleeping with us in our bedroom more often with how sexy and fuckable you are." Amelia said with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 pm

I Blushed "I'm not that good looking, I never got any breeding contracts."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

"Nonsense... your very good looking. Not sure how they judge beauty where your from... mmhm... but here, I know plenty of guys, girls, and Futa's like me and Stacy that'd want you all to themselves." Amelia says as she sits up and pulls you into her lap, her hands softly wandering all over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:36 pm

I Blushed "Girls want big strong men, futas want sexy busty girls or big strong men, Men want sexy bust girls or futa, Small and Pretty boy doesn't get attention."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:51 pm

"Well, that was in your old home... here, you'll get plenty of attention." She says as she gives your smallish breasts a grope, her own cock rubbing and grinding against your ass and giving you a definitive physical reminder of how she desired you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

I Blushed and Smiled before gulping "Um, There's going to be more from my world coming here right? Are they going to hate me?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 pm

"Well, your the only one we're supposed to get from what I understand... not sure about other folks in town." Amelia states first, then adds with a grin "And if any of them decide to hate you, just let me know. I'll put'em in their place. No one messes with my friends or family."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:23 pm

I Blinked "Really? They told me each person would have at least a couple from my world."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:40 pm

"I only glanced over the paperwork stuff. You'd have to ask Stacy, she knows more... and well, if they send someone who is going to bully or make you feel bad, they'll either learn to behave and be nice or their on the street." She said, hugging you protectively even as she softly gave your cock a stroke.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:41 pm

I Blushed and smiled cuddling into her happy to be wanted.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games