New Resident [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Resident [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Your cum tastes rather flowery but with a slight sourness to it, but Stacy seems to enjoy it at least, moving to lick up the rest from you in an obvious effort to help out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:36 pm

I Blushed highly embarrassed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Once she finishes, she hums and pulls back as she asks "So, did you have fun? Oh, and like the room? This'll be where you can stay."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:00 pm

I Looked around I could tell it was Live and the scent "Ah? But I smell you and another." I Murmured.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:29 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

did you mean to type love?

"Hmm? Oh, that's my girlfriend... she works at a fitness center, so she tends to sweat a lot more. Don't mind it too much since she's got a nice musk to her heheh~" Stacy said with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:33 am

((No "Lived In" Is what I Meant))

I Sniffed around and closed my eyes "It Smells Nice, I Never got to sleep with others."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:07 pm

"Well, me and my girlfriend's room is across the hall, but if you ever want to you can sleep with us, or we might come in here to sleep with you." She said, giving your cheek a peck as she smiled.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:08 pm

I Nodded with a yawn, feeling tired after the sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Giggling, she pokes you in the side as she says "Feel free to rest, I'm going to go take a shower. Amelia should be back home before too long so you can meet her too. Just relax and enjoy your room!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:40 pm

I Nodded off and cuddling with myself into the bed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:46 pm

The bed, you quickly realized, was more like a traditional harpy nest. Indeed, this Stacy seemed to have done her best to follow the instructions sent to her in preparing this room. It did kind of feel like you had a slice of home with you here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 pm

I Smiled and happily Dozed off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

When you woke up sometime later, a tall woman with green hair and c-cup breasts in a purple, lacy bra was poking you, her golden eyes peering at you curiously.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 pm

I Fluffed up my feathers as I Shook myself awake looking more like a cuddly fluff ball than anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

The person in question giggled at that, poking at your fluff and then petting it softly. "Your adorable."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:18 pm

I Blinked as she teased my down feathers, I cocked my head and let out a gentle coo in question the sound was naturally relaxing for humans, Though I still hadn't realized it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:24 pm

This makes her let out a daaaww before pulling you in and nuzzling your cheek as one hand continued to softly stroke your fluff feathers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:25 pm

I Happily leaned into the feeling, Enjoying it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:32 pm

"Mmhm... so, you must be Dove? Stacy told me about you~" She said, soon moving to pat you on the head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:47 am

I Let out a Pleasant chirp and nuzzled her hand.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games