New Resident [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Resident [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:38 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Dove
Species: Angel/Harpy Hybrid
Appearance: https://files.yande.re/sample/1702e98e3f3df8f16dfaa50713c540e7/yande.re%20278162%20sample%20cotta%20dress%20monster_girl%20thighhighs%20wings.jpg
Bio: In a World filled with monsters the males are strong and scary and the females were all sexy, so then why was he born cute and petite, Dove never got an answer when the worlds collided and merged Dove tried to correct them when they marked him down as a girl but they didn't listen and now he'd just been left on the porch of the person taking him in all alone with only the dress they bought him, he hesitantly pressed the "Door Bell" with his nose hoping the person would be nice.

You hear some music within the place stop for a moment, then footsteps and a shout of "Coming!~" A moment later, you opened the door and found yourself staring at a rather athlethic woman, who was a bit taller then you, yet she seemed to retain curves in all the right places. Her bright blue hair was tied into a long ponytail, and she was just wearing a tube tob and some shorts. A pair of biker goggles were sitting upon her forehead.

"Oh, hello there! You must be Dove, the girl they sent here! Come on in!~" She said with a warm smile, though you notice she is quite clearly eyeing you up.
Kuragari

Re: New Resident [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:41 am

I Blushed darkly and Came in Shyly Trying to tell her I was a boy but stammering to much to make sense clearly nervous, which added to the cute innocent aura I naturally gave off from being part angel.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:44 am

The woman couldn't help herself as you tried to explain, she was soon hugging you tight and squeeing as she said "Awwwww~<3 Your so cute! I'm gonna have to take real good care of you so you'll want to stay forever and ever!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 am

I Blushed Brightly 'Boobie Monster! Boobie mountain Alert!' My brain Screamed in embarrassment at me as I tried to breathe while buried in her tits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 am

She soon released you, giving you a chance to breath a bit and let your head calm, even if your cock was rather excited from being between her tits. She smiled and asked "So, want to tell me a bit about yourself while I give you the grand tour? The other girl I live with isn't here right now, so I can save telling you about her for later."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:55 am

I Blushed "W~Well I'm not really that impressive honestly I'm seen as a runt and a mistake, even more so since I can erm, how do you say it...Get high From Music, and then start to sing in The angel Language, Which angers a lot of other Monsters."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:03 am

"Oooh, well, hehehe, I don't mind singing, I like it in fact but uh..." She rubs the back of her head, giving you a sheepish grin as she leads the way to the living room... where you see an electronic keyboard, a guitar, and a drumset. "Me and my girlfriend are part of a band... we tend to practice when we have the chance... was doing so before you knocked actually."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:05 am

I Blinked "Band?" I asked Unsurely and confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:10 am

"We play music for peoples entertainment and money." She responds, moving over to the keyboard and tapping a few keys and smiling. "Anyways, this is the living room. Today's one of our practice days, so that's why this is all in here. Usually it's all in the garage, but he like the sound in here better."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

I Let out a mix between a bird singing and a hum as I listened to the notes in interest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am

She quirked an eye up at that, humming a bit herself before smiling and asking "Alright, quick question- ya hungry? Because if you are I can show ya the kitchen first and how everything works, as well as our fridge rules."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 am

I Blinked and slowly nodded with a smile "Sure~" I giggled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:28 am

Leading the way, she lead you into a rather smallish kitchen, though she was quick to explain any of the modern earth devices they had in there. As for the fridge, the rules for it were that the two pins at the top (and same for the freezer) were their stuff only. You see labels that read "Amelia" and "Stacy", and she lets you know she's Stacy. "We'll get a bin set up for any food you yourself want only for yourself as well. Otherwise though, if it's not in those bins, it's fair game."

As she does so, you note, ever so slightly, that there's a slight... bulge in her shorts?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:30 am

I Bent over to poke around in interest the dress riding up to show the thong they gave me with, Before I Snatched up a packet of bacon with my mouth and looked up at her eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 am

The bulge was a bit more obvious in her pants, but her eyes were a bit wide as she said "Your.... your a boy?" Oh yeah... you hadn't gotten that across when you first came in... nevertheless, she didn't look bothered... if... if anything she looked... excited
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:41 am

I Blinked and nodded setting down the bacon so I could talk "Tried to tell you when I came inside." Turning around I began trying to figure out how to get the bacon out, bending over a bit right in front of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48 am

You heard her shuffle a bit in place, then she stepped closer. One hand came round and took the bacon from you as she said "Hear, let me get that for you Dove." As she said it though, her other hand softly brushed against the bottom of your balls and along the rest of your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:50 am

I Giggled and happily watched wiggling my butt and staring at the food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:58 am

Seeing your wiggling butt, she gave a cheek a playful grope a bit before moving over to the cabinet. She pulled out a pan and a can, then sprayed it and started cooking the bacon. The smell was quite alluring, though as she cooked you also picked up another smell coming from her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:59 am

I Stared In interest completely focused on the Food once it was Done I happily gave her a kiss before digging in eagerly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games