Defender of Hamania[CumInTiana]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Defender of Hamania[CumInTiana]

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 am

CumInTiana01 Wrote:setting
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

there's a common mistake people make when they say the human is an evolution of the ape, while that's true, Humas aren't as recent as some people might think, or are from Planet earth, billions of years ago, before the first ape was even born in earth, there was a Planet at the other corner of the galaxy called Hamania, the name Humans were given to the smart creatures living in the planet, the name consist in adding an U to the name of such planet and removing the 'ia', advanced civilizations were built and Humans lived in peace without war, however there was a few people in the world that gave their life to the martial arts in a mystic sort of way, getting in touch with the energy around and inside of them, however, this energy was easily corrupted and a lifetime of training was needed to control it there are names for both versions of the energy, the controlled energy is called Peace, the corrupted version of the energy is Called Rage, each version has its own adventages and disadventages, Rage is more powerful, however, it is harder to control and everyone who managed to transform into Rage were driven to madness and eventually die, that's why Rage users are not allowed to transform, no one was able to control the Rage transformation, the transformation improves strength, Agility and speed, it changes the hair color of the user into a reddish pink, and the aura turns red, once the transformation fades, half of the user's stamine is lost, now, Peace is the most common, Peace improves both Agility, speed, and mind, the transformation is easily controlable once the mind is at peace, the user's hair color changes to cyan and the aura to blue, both transformations are really hard to achieve, peace is gotten once one doesn't have any anger inside of his body, and Rage is gotten once then anger of someone is so powerful, it can take over the mind, both Energies are different, and once you have one you cannot switch to another, there's a myth that says the gods achieve a combination of both, called Divinity, these are god-like beings, the hair and aura are supposed to be pink, that said, for being a peaceful planet, galactic soldiers and monster are often driven to try and conquer it.

Character sheet
Name: Alkalnia (it is pronounced 'Aokarunia' like in japanese)

Energy: Rage

Appearance:

Transformation:
-Rage. phase 1:

Bio: Aokarunia was born in a monk temple, raised and trained by monks, she was taught the arts of Peace Energy, however before she could have master it, at the young age of 57, she saw a corrupted monk rape her mom right before killing her, it was the first time something like these happened, even though Rage users usually acted out of instinct, they were as right and peaceful as peace users, no one had acted out of anger to kill somebody without purpose in Hamania, it was weird, seeing this event at such a young age, her peace was corrupted by anger, and she killed the rapist, but was unable to save her mother, because of being corrupted by rage Energy, she was banished from the temple, and start training on her own in deserted island, once she turned 100 and reach maturity, she got a job as a Defender, a group of soldiers from Hamania that swore to protect the planet from outer space threats, unfortunately, most of the faction was killed by the soldiers of Harald-Zhang, an evil emperor, Aokarunia was Able to finally transform into rage and defeat him to save Hamania, but the defenders were reduced by a small number of 10, each member was sent to an specific region of the planet, Aokarunia was ready to die because of the rage, but thanks to having peace training, she was able to clear her mind and control Rage, being the first one to do it, and become the strongest Rage Human.

side notes:
*a Hamanian human life spawn is the same as an elve.
*Hamanian humans do not restrict sex like Earth humans, that's why monks, nuns and die hard religious people are able to have sex inside a holy temple, or at all.
* Peace and Rage are based on star wars light force and dark force, but more peaceful.
*transforming into the representation of one's energy is as hard as transforming into super saiyan in dragon ball
*i want you to put the Hamanian backstory on the thread - Done
*you can write Aokarunia or Alkalnia, whatever suits you the most

you where in charge of a temperate region, you hadn't been there before, so this would be the first time that you'd been here, it was certainly a long way away from the temple where you'd grown up. there where several small cities, and a couple of larger ones. it was pretty much undefended after the attack, as well as the region mostly likely to get attacked, as it had the least defences over all, large open terrain gave it very little in the way of natural defences, and any military technology in the area had been destroyed in the attack. you had just arrived in the largest city in the area and now had to find somewhere to stay, and work out how you where going to protect the whole area on your own.
sogekik

Re: Defender of Hamania[CumInTiana]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:26 am

Aokarunia looked around and let out a sigh before walking around the city, looking for a place to stay, if she weren't here to protect the region, she'll waste all her time to build a farm onthe outskirts of this city, perhaps on the hills, but she needed to use her time propertly, one didn't know where the danger could be hidding.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:46 pm

you soon find a for rent sign outside one of the buildings, there wasn't a price or anything but perhaps you could make a deal or something if it was too expensive
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 am

i stop for a moment and take a look around before going inside the place "hello?" i asked as i walked in.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 pm

" In here" a voice calls from another room near the front door
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:03 am

i go inside the room, following the voice that spoked a while ago "you in here?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:21 pm

"I am" a girl sticks her head up from under the desk " are you looking for a place to stay?" she asks you curiously
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 am

"uhm...yeah...." i said with a low tone of voice as i look at her in surprise and shock "w-what are you doing under the desk?" i ask as i point at said desk

so...seing as her words have colors, i'm guessing she's going to be a major character...can i have a pic?
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 pm

I figure the land lord and a youngish female is probably worthy of colour. something like this maybe?

"looking for something obviously" she tells you with a chuckle "I can show you what I have in a moment" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 am

"sure" i answer as i wait for her to find whatever she's looking for.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 pm

she gets up and places a key on the desk, "right so you want to look at the apartment right? whats your name?" she asks you curiously
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:58 am

"is my name really important?" i ask as i take the key "also, i don't care looking at the apartment, i just want a place to stay, i'm not too picky"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:41 pm

" I need your name for the books, and i might as well show you what;'s in there right" she says with a smile
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 pm

"i'm Alkania, and if you insist, then show me" i answer while crossing my arms.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:19 pm

she nods "okay Alkania" she makes of a note of it "I'm Kaede" she tells you with a smile, as she takes a bunch of keys and walks towards the stairs behind you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:21 pm

"aren't you a bit too young to be running an inn/motel/renthouse or whatever is this?" i asked as i look her walk past me and i step aside so she wouldn't have to go around me or push me "you have someone to help you? or you do this all on your own...?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

she chuckles "I'm not as young as I look, yes I run this place on my own" she tells you with a chuckle. she takes you up to floors to a nice looking apartment, there was even some furniture in it too
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am

"wait...are you one of those Peace Energy users who managed to achieved eternal youth? i thought that was all Energy junk talk" i told her as i began to follow her. i look at the apartment and whistle "nice, i thought it would be shittier"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:22 am

she chuckles "maybe" she chuckles, though she frowns when she hears the shittier comment " what are you saying?" she asks with a frown
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 am

"i was expecting a dump, like the ones people go to just have sex...but don't worry, i love the non-shitty kind of shit..." i said while crossing my arms as i walk inside the room "i'm sorry if you think i'm rude...i can't help it, My Energy is Rage, so deal with it"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games