Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:59 am

(13) You were almost too late with the order as Sentret came out of the tall grass with its own Quick Attack. It was targetted at Rapids rather than you, but he was able to retaliate quickly colliding head to head with the Sentret and coming out ahead. Sentret almost seemed happy with the conflict as it got ready to follow up.

(19) Sentret throws itself bodily at Rapids with a Slam as Rapids' Water Gun tries to stop it. Rapids quickly managing to overpower the wild Pokemon knocking it onto its back. It's at that point you notice that the Sentret is a female. It gets back up to all fours and speaks Rapids clearly growing flustered with whatever it said, but it looks ready to make another attack.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 pm

I cheered as Rapids managed to have much better luck this time around, grinning and letting out a whoop, though as I caught sight of it's gender, and well, noticed that Rapids was blushing again, I tried to take another look at it's eyes. I had a strange feeling I knew possibly what it had said, but was trying to check for any visual signs first. "S~Stay on guard Rapids... Growl, then Quick Attack!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm

You don't see any hint of pink in this Pokemon's eyes even as it seems to be making its intentions clear. (17) It charges towards him once more, holding its paws up to reveal its claws, but Rapids' Growl causes it to hesitate. Rapids jumps into the opportunity to dash into her as fast as he could barreling the Sentret over.

Her body bruised up from the fight seems far happier than you'd expect. It gets up shakily from the ground and curls her tail around herself giving him a wink before looking to you as if awaiting something.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:00 am

I glance from the Sentret and it's behavior back to Rapids, unsure what exactly it was waiting for from me... but, after a moment, I decided on something, even if it might not be what it was thinking of or wanting. Pulling out a Pokeball, I carefully tossed it towards the Sentret.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:38 am

The Sentret didn't move as the ball collided with it sucking it in and, after a few more moments, locking tight. You now had your first successful capture, but despite its obvious intentions towards Rapids it never showed any signs of being under the same condition as the Aipom earlier. Rapids walked up to you now that the battle was over and gave a happy 'bui' at his far more encouraging second battle.

Once you decided to continue on, you'd find no additional obstructions on your walk back home to Cherrygrove. It was starting to get late though as you walked back into town. You could try and make another half hour or so walk north up Route 30, or you could just stay the night here. If you did stay you'd need to decide if you'd make your own arrangements or return to your parent's place for one last night.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 am

I wasn't sure how to feel once the capture succeeded, wondering if it had let me capture it so it could get to be fucked by Buizel, or if there was more then just that to it. I'd certainly never heard of such a thing... mayhaps I'd send Ethen a message asking about that when I'd gotten back home to Cherrygrove. Regardless, I scoop up Rapids and smile, giving him a playful boop of the nose with my own as I ruffled his head and told him he'd done great.

Returning to Cherrygrove, I first made for the Pokémon Center, figuring I might as well go ahead and get my Pokémon healed up. Then... well, I'd have to think about it. I'd planned on showing Mom and Dad my Buizel anyways... but I was going to have to get used to not having my parents place to catch.

Also though, as I went into the Pokémon Center, I... well, I kept an eye out for any sign of any Trainers who... well, looked like they'd gone through what I did. Knowing what was happening now... maybe I could help someone out, at least let them know they weren't alone.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:05 am

Rapids seems glad for the attention you give him squealing in delight. He leans his head against your shoulder as you tell him how great he did on the way to town.

The Pokemon Center is your first destination, and it is a rather quick visit as the Nurse Joy quickly takes care of both of your Pokemon before returning them to you within their balls. You still weren't sure what was up with this Sentret, but you'd probably have time to figure it out.

As you thought about your prospects for where to stay the night you looked about for any trainers that looked a little off. You only really spotted one, but it was clear something was bothering her. The brunette was seated on a bench looking down at a Pokemon. She looked to be deep in thought until her eyes darted around spotting a boy walking by, a Pidgey perched on his shoulder. When they finally passed by, she went back to staring at the Pokeball once again.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanking Nurse Joy when she returned my pokemon to me, I kept Rapids in his ball for the moment as I looked about, finding a girl who seemed to, well, have something on her mind. With a friendly smile, I walked on over towards her, then took a seat on the bench next to her as I asked "Hey there, you okay? Your looking at that Pokeball awfully hard."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 pm

She quickly puts the ball behind her as you sit down next to her. She begins laughing awkwardly as you ask her about the ball. "Oh no, everything's fine. I've just had him for a long time, and I was thinking about some of the good times." She gets a far off, wistful look to her eye before remembering she was talking to you. "I'm fine, really, things have just been a little different on my journey than I thought they'd be."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 am

Scooting a bit closer, I wait til she's done as I ask softly "Like having an... unexpected encounter with a wild Pokémon?" I gave her a solemn smile as I said "It's okay... you don't have to tell me anything. You just... looked well, down and out, and I figured you could use some comforting."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 am

She blushed when you mentioned an 'unexpected encounter'. Looking around panicked for a bit before you asserted it was okay seeming to calm down. "Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it if you don't mind." She looks back and forth as if making sure no one is looking. Her voice drops down to a whisper. "Did you uhhh have an unexpected encounter too?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:16 am

I nodded my head solemnly, and to show her I was willing at least to talk about it, I said "An Aipom. Caught me and my Buizel by surprise... knocked him out for a bit." I was silent then for a long moment, before I asked "Got a place for the night? Cherrygrove is my hometown, and if you need you could room up with me at my parents place."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 am

She jumps as you bring up a place to stay. "Oh, I was sort of planning to do that once I'd cleared my head a bit." She tenses up a bit. "Not sure I'd feel comfortable staying at your parent's place tonight. I mean...we only just met, and I wouldn't want to impose." Even as she says that, she smiles a little like she did appreciate the gesture. Maybe she could still be talked into it if you wanted to press her?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:39 am

"It'll be okay, no imposition at all." I say with a smile, pulling her in for a hug as I explained "My parents won't mind, they're former trainers and they understand. Besides, I wanna get to know you better, and help you out if I can. We've both been through something pretty crazy, we gotta stick together."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 pm

She seems to calm down as you hug her. "Oh...a-alright then. If you're sure your parents won't mind. I'm Samantha by the way. T-Thanks for helping me out." Her eyes go down before her hand reaches out in offering of a shake. "I don't really have anything else I need to do tonight. Are we going straight to your parents' place, or did you have something else in mind first?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 am

"They won't mind, especially for a trainer in need." I said with a smile. Shaking her hand and standing, I hummed a bit as I said "Well, unless you want a bit of a tour of Cherrygrove, nope got nothing else to do! And my name is Candice, but you can just call me Candy!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 am

Samantha shakes her head. "No, I'm kinda feeling a little too tired for a tour. Maybe in the morning, if you're not in too much of a rush to get out of here tomorrow. It's very nice to meet you, Candy. You can call me Sam if you like."

You lead Samantha to your parent's home. As soon as you open the door, you aren't the least bit surprised that the family Abra teleports to the end table by the door. She's still asleep, but she always likes a little attention. From further in you hear your Mom. "Hello?" You hear her footsteps approaching.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:55 am

Nodding, I take her hand and lead her on back to my place, giggling as I open the door and the see Abby appearing at the end table. "Heya there sleepyhead." I say as I ruffle her head, then lean in for a quick peck on the forehead as I call out "Mom! Dad! It's me! Got back from getting my first Pokemon!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Abby's churred in her sleep as you pet her. Sam giggling and giving her own head pat to the nappy Psychic type. Your mother turns the corner as you call out. "Oh Candice, you're back. You're father's picking up a few things at the store, but you can go ahead and show me your starter." She only then notices Sam behind you. "Oh, and you brought a friend. Who's this little lady?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:06 am

"First, let me introduce Samantha! She's my new friend, and I met her at the Pokemon Center on my way back." I said with a smile as I let Sam step forward for a moment to meet my mom. Once that was done, I said "I caught a Sentret too, but I think I'll show her off later." I blushed a bit and leaned in as I said "She seemed rather... interested in my Buizel."

With that little bit of akwardness gone, I smiled and called out Rapids, letting him meet my mom and my new friend.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games