Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 pm

As your hand closed around it, you noticed it wasn't just the tip that was slick. The entire shaft seemed to be covered in fluid like it was constantly leaking a thin stream all the time. Size wise, he seemed to be noticeably smaller than Aipom had been despite their bodies being around the same size. His face was washed away by an expression of pleasure as he felt your touch. Blushing as you softly kissed his head he leaned in toward your neck to return the favor. Licking your neck and throat as you pleasured his cock. With a squeal, his cock twitched a little and another bubble of much thicker pre formed at the tip of his shaft.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:23 pm

I smiled and giggled a bit as he licked at my neck, a hum following it even as I worked my hand over him, trying to find the best way to rub or stroke at him to give my little buddy pleasure. "Hehe, that tickles Rapids!~ Mmhm, but it feels nice too hehe, you can keep d~doing that if you like."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:11 pm

He accepted your encouragement and continued to lay affection upon your neck. His hips were quivering as you continued stroking the shaft, but they reached a point he couldn't control it any longer and bucked his hips against your strokes pressing forward every time you moved toward his base. Rapids decided to try a little something else, and you felt his lips press against the flesh of your neck his teeth grazing against the soft skin of your throat. His breath felt heavy for such a little guy on your neck, and you were certain he was getting close.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:34 pm

"G~Go ahead Rapids... y~you can cum anytime you want." I said with a smile, even as I hissed in pleasures and shifted my neck to give him better access. My breath hitched in my throat and I felt myself getting more and more aroused from the feel of his licks and his kissing, as well as that of his teeth... it almost kind of felt like he was trying to give me a hickey.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

As if on command he lets go of your neck to whip his head back and squeals out a loud, 'Buuuuu'. His hips pick up the pace for a few more seconds before he starts to blast out his seed landing on the side of your neck and the ground between there and his shaft. You can also feel the thicker cream covering your hand as well. Panting heavily, the satisfied little otter nuzzles and licks the side of your neck in appreciation.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:24 am

I squeak in surprise when he cums, I blush brightly as I feel the hot, warm sticky stuff coating my hand and some of it on my neck. At first, I want to just flick it off... but then, still... well, a bit horny from what happened before this, I move my other hand first to gather the bit on my neck, scratching Rapid's head gently and kissing his forehead before bringing the wad of pokespunk to my lips and taking an experimental lap.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Rapids murr'd and pressed against your touch, but his eyes widened as he watched you bring his spunk up to your lips for a taste. As it came in contact with your tongue, you could taste the barest hint of saltiness and something else you couldn't really identify that seemed to suggest in your mind a sense of masculinity. The very edge of your vision became ringed with a cloud of pink. It didn't seem to block your vision, only tint it, and it remained on only the very edge of your vision.

Suddenly, your Pokenav starts to ring catching your attention. You were getting a call from Ethan.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 am

I let out a long, lewd moan as I licked it up, and with that strange pink cloud ringing my vision... I found... well, I found myself ignoring the pokenav for a moment, as I instead work to start licking up the rest of his spunk from where it landed in my hand and anywhere else upon me. Only halfway through did I finally bother flipping it open and hitting the answer button as I asked "Mmhm? Yes E~Ethan?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Rapids panted beside you as his cock slowly went down once again. Seeing that you were taking your time, he stepped up closer and lay next to you with his head resting on your neck. He didn't fall asleep, but he was resting.

Answering the Nav, you heard Ethan's voice. "Hey Candy, I realized a little bit ago that I forgot something. We usually give a few Pokeballs to new trainers to get them started. I called the Joy in Cherrygrove, so she'll have some for you. Is everything okay? You sound a little off."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 pm

"N~No... e~everything isn't o~okay... b~but I can explain when I come back. I~I found out w~what's going on... or at least one thing that's going on. N~Need to tell you in private." I manage to pant out, standing and doing my best to recollect myself and compose myself before heading back into the town. "Be back at the lab in a moment."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 pm

He remains silent for a few moments after you finish speaking. "Alright, I didn't expect any answers to come so quick, but if you've found something, I'd love to hear it. I'll be waiting for you." Rapids gets up and starts following you back as you make your trek. Along the way, you can see the pink fade from your vision going away completely before you step foot back in New Bark Town.

Ethan is quick to answer the door when you arrive and knock leading you back to his office. "Now then, what's going on that you couldn't share with me over the nav?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:07 am

Finding myself glad when the pink has faded, I walked into the office of Professor Elm's lab and slumped against the wall. After a moment, I said "I got... raped... by a pokemon. It's eyes had a strange p~pink glow to them."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 am

He looks a bit alarmed as you slump against the wall, but his jaw drops when you tell him what had happened to you. "You were...raped by a Pokemon? I guess that would explain why people have been hesitant to report exactly what happened even if it sounds a little out there. I'll need to see if I can get ahold of any of these pink eyed Pokemon to see if I can find anything else out. Is there anything else you can tell me about the Pokemon?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 pm

"O~Other then that it was an Aipom... which I don't remember being in this area... and that a~after... well, after it had finished, the pink in it's eyes faded away." I admit, not wanting to add more to it by commenting on how I'd jacked off my own Rapids. It... well, I felt closer to him, but that didn't mean it wasn't embarrassing to admit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Ethan looks grave. "I'll have the authorities take a look around the area. I'll want to run some tests on an affected Pokemon to figure out what's going on." He pulls out a set of 5 Pokeballs and puts them on the desk beside you before typing at the computer. "In case they can't track down that Aipom, I'll give you access to one of our personal boxes. You'll be able to access it like you would any other Pokemon storage box at a Pokemon Center. If you happen to catch a Pokemon that is affected by whatever this is, just deposit it in the Lab box and let me know it's there."

Leading you back towards the front door her stops before opening it. "I'm sure this wasn't easy to tell anyone about, so I'm really glad you told me. It could go a long way to helping us figure this out."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 pm

I take the Pokeballs, nodding to him a bit as I try to compose myself fully. He was right- it wasn't easy to admit this, but I had told him I'd tell him about anything that I found out on my travels. I just found myself hoping I'd do better with Rapids next time so it couldn't happen again.

"N~No problem... t~thanks for the Pokeballs and the storage. I'll make sure to only send the ones affected by this stuff to you." I say as I make my way towards the doors. "H~Hope this knowledge helps the authorities be able to get more information from some of the other victims too."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am

"Yes, we'll see what we can get out of the other victims. Just see that you're careful in the future; I don't like that this sort of thing is happening to such enthusiastic young trainers." With that, he waves goodbye as you leave New Bark Town once again.

Encounter Roll: 13

As you move along the route once again, you see another rustling in the tall grass. Turning towards it, you find yourself caught by surprise as a Sentret stands upright on its tail to look at you over the grass. You don't see anything wrong with this one's eyes, but the Aipom's eyes had turned back to normal, so that might not mean much.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Nodding and waving to him right back, I head on off... and find, both to my excitement and misfortune, that I'm already bumping into another Pokémon already! "R~Rapids, b~be ready for it." I say as I keep an eye on it, not making any mores yet as I watch it's eyes more then anything else. Just because it's eyes weren't tinged pink didn't necessarily mean anything.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Rapids jumps between you and the Sentret keeping his eye on the other Pokemon. The Sentret looks down at him, and giggles? Lowering itself back down into the grass it begins to run around rustling the grass around you as it dashes this way and that. Rapids keeps facing the direction of the constant rustling which finally comes to a stop. There are a few moments of silence before a call of 'ret' breaks the silence. The rustling starts again heading toward you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

I had to admit, I was very confused by the Sentret's reaction, and like my own Buizel was left trying to follow it's various movements. When it decided to finally start coming towards us, I backed up a bit as I said "Rapids, be ready to Quick Attack if it looks like it's going after me... t~then follow it up with a Water Gun!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games