Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Candy's Pokemon Adventure[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Roll: 14

With a wild grin on his face, the Aipom begins to charge towards the two of you prepared to make an attack. Between the charge and your command, Rapids was quick to put himself between you and his opponent. His teeth clenched together in a fierce growl which seemed to work. The Aipom stopped its charge, and its face straightened in concentration. The Aipom's smile returns as he crouches low as it prepares its next assault. Rapids looks back to you for direction with fire in his eyes.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:16 am

"Alright..." I said as I leaned in close, whispering "Use quick attack to get behind him, then use Sonic Boom. Maybe mixing it up a bit will help." I pat Rapids on the head and add "I got full confidence in you buddy!~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:35 am

Roll: 3

Rapids gave a nod seeming confident in your plan. He dashed quickly as the Aipom got ready for a frontal assault looking a bit surprised when Rapids dashed around him instead. Unfortunately, Rapids stuck too close to the Aipom tripping over the monkey's tail and leaving him open to a blow knocking the Buizel out for the moment. With a wide grin, the Aipom turned back to you and ran towards you. Leaping up at you, it began to wave both of its arms and its tail. With all three hands, it used Tickle to explore your body. Looking you in the face as it found any ticklish spots on your body you finally saw clearly what was strange about its eyes. The pupils themselves, instead of being black like they should, had become a light pink in color.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:26 am

"Rapids!" I screamed out as he went down, knocked out and no longer in the fight. My eyes widened as the Aipom came at me... though what came next caught me so off guard I had no defenses to his tickling, and soon squeals and peels of laughter echoed out of me. I was quite a ticklish person in general after all, so it took a good minute before I could start trying to get him off of me...

Which, of course, was when I noticed the eye color difference. With a bit of effort, I tried to toss him off, eager to get Rapids back into the safety of his pokeball, or at least my arms.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Roll: 8 vs. 15

Trying to throw the Pokemon off of you turned out to be harder than expected, and you wound up tripping backwards. The Aipom giggled as you landed on your back in the dirt. Done tickling you, he stood up giving you quite the shocking sight. The small monkey giggled as his erection stood proudly before your eyes. Leaning forward he put both of his small hands to your chest squeezing and kneading the soft flesh beneath your shirt and bra. As he continued, you lost track of his tail until you felt the buckles of your jean shorts undone. The hand on the end of its tail pressing down against your now exposed panties.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

My head was spinning as I groaned from the fall, and I rubbed at it for a moment before squeaking in shock, embarrassment, some indignation, and finally (much to my shame) some arousal as I felt it begin to grope me through my shirt. "H~Hey, s~stop that! P~Pokemon aren't supposed to do that!" When I heard my buckle undone and felt him there, I gasped, hips jerking a bit as my back arched somewhat. I had to get this thing off me, and quick! And not just because I had a really sensitive pussy!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

The Aipom seemed unbothered about what he was supposed to do as all three hands continued to press against you, but he was certainly pleased with himself to see your reaction. Pulling down your panties he rubbed his hand now directly against the lips of your pussy even letting a finger slip in between your folds. Letting go of your breasts he stood up giving you another chance to see his cock dripping with his pre as he toyed with your body. His hand continued to play with you as he slowly back away until he was between your legs. "Pom!" He shouts as his tail moves up to stroke your engorged clit as the head of his cock gently nestles between you pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Feeling his continued toying of my body, I found myself squirming, some of my will to resist crumbling, especially as he slid a finger into my puss. I gasped, back arching and thrusting my chest out a bit, a dazed look on my face as I panted. This... t~this had to be what was happening to some folks, no wonder no one was talking about it! When I felt him tease my clitty though... I spasmed and quaked, a mini-orgasm rocking through me and forcing a long, lewd cry from my lips. If he planned on pushing in, now would be a good time to do so before I could recover my senses.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:05 am

His grin grew as he watched the way your pussy was reacting to his ministrations. Thrusting in he squealed in delight at the way you spasmed around him. The Pokemon wasted little time in going to town rutting your cunt like the wild animal he was. You found the size of his cock felt a bit larger than you would have expected from a male his size as he stuffed it into you time and again. His tail slipped under your shirt and traveled up your stomach. Pulling down on the cup of your bra it freed one of your breasts to grope and roll the soft flesh in its large hand quickly getting more rough with the treatment of your tit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I gasped, my cunt tightening and quivering as he thrusted into me, soon followed by forced moans as he began fucking me. My sensitive puss couldn't stand it and each thrust helped weaken my resistance even as I still tried weakly to pull him off. I shuddered as I saw and felt his hand cupping and toying with my breasts again, and after a moment I managed to at least smack at it there as I cried out "A~At l~least b~be a bit m~more g~gentle!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Your reprimand only seemed to encourage him further as in defiance he grabbed the other tit while his hips began to pump more quickly. His cock throbbed and quivered each time it found itself completely engulfed within your folds and his hip movement became more erratic. With a wild squeal, the small Pokemon shoved himself all the way inside of you. Warm liquid started to fill out your insides in what could only be one thing.

A short ways away, you could see Rapids had recovered consciousness but still looked rather roughed up from the fight. He watched with a look of horror on his face as you were defiled by the wild Pokemon.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:46 pm

I squealed at that, only able to moan in embarrassed and forced pleasure as this wild Pokémon took me. More to my own horror, I found myself enjoying what the thing was doing to me. As I caught sight of Rapids finally picking himself up, I found my head, swimming with these sensations, suddenly picturing him in the Aipom's place. That seemed to help send me over the edge as my back arched and I cried out, my cunt quivering as I was filled with poke-seed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:33 am

Aipom smiled as you came around him as he let the last few spurts of his seed empty out inside of you. Pulling his cock out he rubbed it clean of his spunk and your fluids on your inner thigh. Lifting up one of your legs he tilted you to the side as if to roll you over before delivering a slap to your ass and letting your leg go. The pink in his pupils started to fade away leaving the normal black as with a laugh, he left you there in the tall grass.

Rapids finally managed to get himself up on all fours and crawl over you looking concerned. His eyes drifting to your messy crotch a few times as he approached you. When he got next to you, he pushed at your shoulders. With the same concern in his voice, he called to you, "Zel?". You couldn't help but notice the awkward way he'd approached you though as if he didn't want to expose his stomach to you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:59 am

Panting and whimpering a bit... I looked up to him and gave him a sympathetic smile. Pulling him close, I nuzzled him a bit as I said "I'm... I~I think I'm okay... w~well, as okay as I can be." I ruffle his hair a bit though, then find myself glancing down, having noted that as I asked "Something wrong Rapids? Did he really hurt you?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Relief washed over his face as you told him you were okay, but you felt him tense a little when you pulled him close. He didn't stop you, but he did squirm a little to prevent his underside from touching you only making it seem more likely something was wrong. Rapids shook his head rapidly as you asked if he was hurt giving you a wide smile and trying to assuage your worries with a chipper "Zel". He was still acting awkward even if he seemed insistent that he was fine.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 am

"Come on Rapids... I need to check you... I'd be really upset if that Aipom really did something to you." I say as I pat him on the head and said "It'll only take a second." Then, a bit more determined now, I tried to check and look and see what was bothering him so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:44 am

He put his paws to his face as you started to turn him over to get a better look at him. Underneath him, you could see a small red cock poking out between his legs over a set of balls. His face was flush with embarrassment, and his call of 'bu' sounded heavily of regret. There were always tales of the strong empathic bond that existed between Trainer and Pokemon, and right now, you could swear you knew just how much he regretted being aroused by what Aipom had done to you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:10 am

I felt a rush of sympathy for him, and I pulled the embarrassed and ashamed Buizel over as I gave his cheeks a nuzzle. "I~It's okay... shh... it's okay... n~no reason to regret it... I~if I had just seen this I~I'd probably be a bit aroused too."

In fact, I was still a fair bit aroused... and glancing down at his cock... I blushed some as I reached a hand slowly down there. "H~Here... l~let me help out... I~it'll keep bothering you til it's gone, w~won't it?"

Maybe whatever had been effecting that Aipom was effecting me... before now I'd probably have never considered such... but well... it just seemed... the right thing to do right now.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 am

He tenses for a moment as you wrap your arms around him only to relax when you reassure him. He nuzzles back before dragging his tongue across your cheek. He tensed a little again when you said you'd help him, and despite his hesitance, you could see his cock throb and a bead of pre drip from its tip. He watched your hand move toward his cock with rapt attention.

When you got close he instinctively thrust his hips. The tip of his cock brushing against your fingers to leak more of his fluid on them. A shiver moved up his back and he groaned in relief at the pleasure provided to him by the contact, but his hips pulled back and waited with anticipation for you to initiate contact this time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:50 pm

I blushed and did admittedly eep a bit when he thrusted... but I found myself reaching down and slowly, gently, wrapping my fingers around his member, trying to get a feel for it's size and thickness as I slowly started to jerk at him. I gave Rapids a nervous, shy smile, but also placed a small peck upon his forehead as I kept glancing from my hand, the hand jerking his cock! and his face.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games