For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 am

"Breakfast would be nice, yes please." Alicia smiled back over her shoulder as she too started to get dressed before heading out to the horses. Her own stallion and Douglas mount.
"Hello~ Have you two slept well~?" She cooed, hugging each horses neck lovingly
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:13 am

"Alright, I'll get right on that." Walking up to where the horses are tethered, you see them each turn towards you. Your stallion accepts the affection you provide him. Dougal's own stallion seems a bit more mischievous stepping in closer suddenly as you tried to hug him around the neck pushing you back a few inches. He leans his face towards you and his nostrils flare as he sniffs you.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:15 pm

"H-Hey!" Alicia giggled as the playful stallion pushed against her "Ready to go, are you~?!" She hugged him once more as she found her footing, before she turned around, and bent over to pick up the saddles and reins that laid on the ground "Now, you two stay still, okay?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:49 am

Dougal hears you and calls from the fire pit. "Yeah, he can get a little rambunctious when we come in here. Must be something in the air." He turns his attention back to the pit as he gets the fire going, and as you bend over to get the reins and saddles, you feel breath between your legs before Dougal's black stallion delivers a light nip to the back of your thigh.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:43 am

Alicia shoots up as she feels the horse's curiosity against her milky thighs "H-Hey! Don't do that!"
Dropping the saddle and reins she reached behind herself to straighten the cloth just barely covering her butt (and even then, quite a bit of her hips reached beyond the coverage)
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:00 am

The rambunctious steed quickly jumps back bucking around a bit. As he did, something caught your attention under his belly. It took a moment to realize it was the horse's cock. A few inches poking out from his sheath to flop around a bit with his movements. You heard Dougal call you again. "Everything alright over there?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Alicia could only blush and take a few steps away from the horse as she spotted its arousal "Well... I guess we need to find you a mre... don't we?" She chuckled slightly, as she tried to press forward, only slightly more anxious now when she placed the saddle on the stallions back.
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:41 am

The horse watches you closely as you take a step back. He throws his head back snorting in a prideful display as you mention finding him a mare. He seems to calm down when you approach with the saddle allowing you to place it on his back without further incident. When you back up after putting the saddle in place, however, his nose sneaks its way to your crotch. You feel his breath blow across your lower garments as if he's trying to take in your scent through the fabric.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:04 pm

"H-Hey! I said stop that!" Alicia protested, trying to push his head away, and taking a step backwards "Geez... Someone really need to get themselves sorted!"
Though as much as she wanted to not admit it, she was growing a little damp, and the sght of the stallions cock lingered a little bit longer than it should've
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:43 am

The animal seemed to finally take the hint settling down after its troublemaking. Dougal walks up to you with a pair of plates. Upon each is an egg and some sausages; he hands one to you. "Everything alright over here? You seemed to be making quite the ruckus." He stepped up close beside you. "C'mon, let's sit by the fire as we eat."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:34 pm

"N-No... Everything is fine." the princess glances back at the horse as she takes the plate and walks over to the fire.

Sitting down to eat she looks over to her companion "So, what can we expect in this town? Any particular dangers?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 am

Dougal begins to eat his food as he thinks about the question. "There might be. Being so close to the border, and with the war only recently ended, the place probably has more than its fair share of newly unemployed soldiers some of which will be looking to throw their weight around." He shifts over a little pressing his side into yours as he continues eating.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 pm

"I... See. Well... We'll just go with that I belong to you and I should be safe right? Should I carry my sword still?" The Princess asked, glancing u from her breakfast, not minding the new closeness
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 am

"For the most part. If you're going to be carrying a weapon though, we're going to need to pretend I purchased you to be my guard. Just make sure to keep close to me. People rarely purchase such a lovely bodyguard without additional expectations."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:30 pm

"Why... Not just say you captured me during the war? Would make you seem stronger as well?" The Princess asked with a raised eyebrow. "That ought to work, right?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 am

"Yeah, that should work. Well, let's finish eating and get going." The two of you are able to finish packing up the camp, and soon you are on your way. "The town of Shaliq lies right on the border, so I'll be claiming to be a mercenary looking for more work after the war. There'll be enough of those around that one more won't be worth extra scrutiny."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 pm

"Mmh, sounds good." The princess nodded and finished up her meal "So to recap... I'm a female knight that you captured and tamed and now I'm your loyal slave and bodyguard?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 am

"Sounds good, we should saddle up and get going then before we waste the whole morning.

Getting up onto your mount, the two of you head off for the town. As you approach the gate, a pair of Orcs come into view leaning against their spears. Spotting your approach one of them nudges the other gesturing toward you.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Alicia rode close to her "master" and slightly behind him as they approached the gate. Upon seeing the Orcs she snarled slightly in disgust, remembering the exceptional brutality and perversion their kin brought into her homeland
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:45 pm

The pair tap their spears on the ground as you approach. "Well, what's all this then?" He speaks to Dougal. "Just a mercenary and his slave looking for work." The orc laughs, "Good luck wit that. We're up to our necks in mercenaries. Still, you're through as long as we make sure you got nothin illegal." The pair briefly look through your supplies though they don't look all that thorough. Orcs were pretty well known for their laziness in anything not fighting or fucking.

Once done, they look to you. "Sorry, but we'll have to give her a pat down before we let you through." The other orc who'd remained silent up til now smirked at that. Dougal looks unimpressed, "not sure where you're expecting her to hide anything, but it doesn't look like you're letting us through otherwise, fine." The orcs stand beside your horse. "If you'd just put your hands against the wall."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games