For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

What's her current status?

"T-That felt amazing...~" She eventurally moaned forth as she came dwn from her high, nuzzling into her role as the little spoon "Though... The position was not too comfortable..."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:14 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Corruption's at 5/100, I put it back in the CS I posted in the first post under her stats.

He chuckled as you commented on how much you enjoyed the sex. "Hmm, that's good to hear. I'm sorry you didn't like the position. I'll just have to keep that in mind in the future. For now, we should probably get some sleep, so we can enter town early."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

"Mmmh.... That does sound like a good idea... Good night..~" And so the Princess began to doze off, exhausted from the recent activities.
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Dougal leaned in close as he too began to doze. You found yourself waking as the first light of dawn broke. Between your legs you could feel the barest remnant of soreness from last night's activities as a reminder of what happened. Dougal was still asleep, but you found yourself more aware of his morning wood resting against the curve of your ass.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:05 pm

The Princess blushed as se could feel it against her butt... But she did not pull away from hit, rather she shuffled closer, nestling it firmly between her buttcheeks before she tried to wake him up by nudging him and calling out "Hey, wake up! It's morning!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 pm

As you pressed your rear back against him, you felt Dougal's cock throb in appreciation. The mercenary didn't seem ready to wake just yet. Grumbling in his sleep, he reached around you in a hug and cupped one of your breasts in his hand before finally awakening. "Mmm, morning already? So how'd ya sleep, princess?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:45 pm

"Mmmh... Quite well, mercenary." The princess cooed as she snuggled up against him "Last night was great~"
She did not know why, but it felt like some of the inhibitions and restrictions she had placed on herself in the courts had started to lift. She could enjoy her own sexuality
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:36 am

Dougal chuckled. "Glad to hear it. I'm feeling a bit randy this morning, so perhaps we could have a repeat performance. Of course, it'll need to be a quicky. We don't want to delay searching for your sister's whereabouts for too long." While one hand continues massaging your breast, the other moves to between your legs sliding up and down your slit. "What do ya say, princess? Up for another 'great' time?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

"Mmmh... I-If we're quick... Okay?" The princess purred, her slit already wet with arousal and her nipple hard under his touch "J-Just be careful this time... I think you failed to pull out properly last time...~"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 am

He grins as you agree rubbing his shaft against you some more. "Oh my, I guess I got a little too worked up and forgot about that. Although, there is one way to make sure we don't have to worry about that." He pulls his hips back pressing the head of his shaft against your pucker this time. "No need to worry if it's back here if you're alright with it."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:03 am

"N-No! That hole is filfthy! Use my pussy instead!" The Princess suddenly cried out, covering her backdoor with her hand "J-Just be careful!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 pm

"It was only a suggestion, but I can be more careful if this is what you prefer." Pulling his hips back, his rod is removed from your ass crack as he rolls you onto your knees and presses his cock against your cunt. The familiar feeling of being spread open by his shaft washes over you without the sting of losing your virginity though there is only pleasure to be had this time.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:06 pm

"Mmmh..." Alicia moaned in delight as he pushed inside of her still virgin tight cunt "Y-You are filling me up so good~!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:36 pm

He groaned above you as he was enveloped in your tightness. "Well, it's easy enough when you're squeezing me so tight." He begins to pump into you speeding up much more quickly than he had last night.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 am

As up and face down to the ground it did not take long for Alicia to start panting like a bitch in heat, her slick pussy immediately trying to milk him for all its worth as it pounded into her innermost depths
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 am

Dougal chuckled as your body was already suckling his dick in such a desperate attempt to get him off already. "Oh yeah, not going to last long like this. Careful though princess, if you keep bearing down on me like this I might forget to pull out." You could feel his cock throb in a familiar fashion as it plunged as deeply as it could into your depths.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:42 am

"Hnngh... B-Be c-careful~!" Alicia panted and moaned as he drilled into her depths, violating her royal cunt "I don't want any kids yeeettt~!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:49 pm

With a grunt, he pulled out of your slick tunnel. Lifting his cock over your rear, you heard his hand stroke over the length a few more times before he groaned out as the first rope of seed erupted from his cock to rain down your back. The man panting above you as his seed streaked down your back over and over.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 pm

And Alicia laid there panting heavily, coming down from her own orgasm "T-thank you~" She eventually managed to mumble forth, getting up on all fours "But I guess it's time to get moving now..."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Dougal chuckles, "of course, princess, I'm more than willing to help you satisfy that urge when you need it, remember that." He's already pulling on his shirt by the time you're up. "Sure, you want to tend the horses while I break up camp? Oh, and would you want to eat something before we go or wait til we get into town?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games