For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:39 am

Earthling Wrote:Name: Alicia Valorie du Drac
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=3746724
Bio: Alicia is the 4th child of the royal family of the Drac kingdom, and the eldest of twin sisters. In a breach of tradition she was trained as a knight alongside her older brothers, whilst her twin sister was trained as a mage. She proved gifted in the martial arts, even besting a few of her older brothers in sparring whilst still remaining a charming young lady in court, hailed as a great beauty.
However, her comfortable life would soon come to an end when the demonic neighboring kingdom invaded. Though the armies of Drac managed to push back the invaders Alicia found that her twin sister had been captured, and fearful to her fate, thanks to the stories she had heard of the enemies, the Warrior Princess followed the retreating enemy into their homeland.

Stats: Assign d8 to 3 stats, d10 to 2 stats, and d12 to 1 stat
Str: d12
Dex: d10
Con: d8
Int: d8
Wis: d8
Cha: d10

Corruption: 5/100

Turn Ons: Forced, Gangbangs, Enslavement, Prostitution, Public, Impregnation (Long term), Huge Cocks, Mind Control, Bimbofication, Bondage
Turn Offs: Scat, Vomit, Player Death

You were near the neighboring Basq Kingdom. Their demonic lord's forces had only recently been pushed out of the town, and the devastation was still clear. The nearby fields had been ravaged by fire killing the plants so close to their harvest. Many of the buildings had poorly patched holes in their walls or roofs. The looks given to you were those of suspicion reserved for mysterious strangers telling you just how far from home you were even if this was still within your father's kingdom that you weren't recognized. Still, it would be the last time you were somewhere not owned by demons and monsters for a while.

There was something you needed though. It had been very long since any kind of diplomacy had happened between the two kingdoms, so you hadn't been able to obtain a proper map of Basq. Hopefully, somewhere so close to the border may have something for you. A map left behind by their army as they fled, someone who's familiar with the place, there just had to be something to prevent you from wandering enemy territory blind.
Last edited by Firehead on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firehead

Re: For the Sake of a Sister[Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Alicia wandered around, looking for any kind of store that might still be open, or any of the survivors here had opened up a shop with captured loot from the battlefields.
Her hand resting on the pommel of her sword she strode along the streets of the ruined town, tall and proud, but still keeping a watchful eye over her surroundings. She had no idea if any Basq stragglers still terrorized the people, and she did not want her quest to end before it had begun
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Looking about, you do come across a few buildings in what passes for the main square in such a small town where three buildings catch your attention. One of them is the only store not currently closed down right now that might have something for sale you could use. The second is the local tavern which could house some travelers that might know the local area. The last building appears to be the mayor's residence. Being one of the larger buildings in town, it was probably the base of operation for the occupying forces of Basq.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:03 am

In Alicias mind a plan was being formulated. First she'd go to the mayor's office and request aid for her noble quest, if there were a new mayor, then she'd head to the shop and buy whatever she could need, followed by the tavern, look for more aid and rest for the night.
Nodding to herself with a smile she set about to put the plan into action. And so she headed towards the mayor's residence
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:37 am

Entering the mayor's residence you found the building open right up into a large greeting room. The mayor was seated behind a large desk with many papers surrounding him. The mayor himself was a much younger man than would normally be expected looking to be in his early thirties with sandy hair and a lean frame. He hears your footsteps and looks up at you seeming a bit surprised. "Hello, who are you." He looks a bit nervously at your weapon and armor.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:43 pm

"I'm princess Alicia Valorie du Drac!" The princess delare loudly for him to hear, not really seeing why she would hide her identity if she needed help "I'm here to ask for aid in my quest into the Basq kingdom, to rescue someone dear to me!"
Earthling

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:43 pm

"I'm princess Alicia Valorie du Drac!" The princess delare loudly for him to hear, not really seeing why she would hide her identity if she needed help "I'm here to ask for aid in my quest into the Basq kingdom, to rescue someone dear to me!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Whoops, no idea how I missed this post.

The man looks at you with shock as you introduce yourself. "P-p-princess?" He quickly jumps up from his chair and gives a bow. "I uh am sorry if I somehow offended you. I've never really expected we'd see a member of the royal family all the way out here. Especially with Basq only recently cleared out of the area." He walks up to you still looking rather nervous. "You're going into Basq? What could possibly be so important...n-never mind it's not my place. I'll give you whatever help I can including some advice. Princess, if you're identity were discovered while you were in Basq, they would use whatever resources necessary to take you hostage. It would be a good idea to keep your identity secret."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:37 pm

"Hmm... Very well, that does make sense. But what I need from you right now is companions and supplies. The Supplies I can pay for on my own, you shall not have to suffer due to my personal quest, but I will need help with gathering allies that are willing to follow me into the depths of Basq territory." The Princess nodded and smiled
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

The man gives a nod. "Yes, of course, we unfortunately don't have much to spare, so I'm glad you understand. As for allies, there is a man who should be able to help you. He's a mercenary who's had some dealings in Basq. I think he should still be in town right now. Go to the tavern and ask after a man named Dougal."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:14 pm

"Hmm... Thank you for your aid, I will remember this and reward you and your people accordingly when I return." the princess nodded with a smile, before turning on her heel and heading towards the tavern to meet this mysterious warrior
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:52 am

The man gave another nod as you began to leave. "Of course your majesty, we'd be grateful for any help rebuilding our town when things settle down." When you turned away from him, he returned to his papers.

When you arrive at the tavern, you find it to be all but empty. Aside from the barkeep, the only other people are a lithe looking man in battered Leather and the barmaid he's currently got seated in his lap. She blushes as he whispers something in her ear.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:43 am

"I'm looking for a man named Dougal!" The Princess declared as she entered the building "With an offer of employment!" She quickly added, didn't want to scare him off did she?
Her hand on the pommel of her sword she scanned the room, before locking onto the only man there. He has to be the man she's looking for
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:56 pm

The man whispering to the maid gives her a slap across her ass making her jump a bit. "Gotta talk business, so why don't you grab me a drink." The girl walks off blushing heavily as she moves to the bar.

The man stands from his seat looking you up and down as he approaches. "Well, you certainly look like the kind that can pay. The name's Dougal, what can a simple mercenary do to help you?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:15 pm

"I need you to act as my bodyguard as I travel into Basq to rescue my captured sister."The princess stated bluntly and held out a pouch of gold coins, not the measly silver or copper most common transactions used "It will be dangerous, but I can pay, and fight on my own as well. So what say you?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:57 am

He opens the pouch taking a quick look at the offered coins. "Well, this certainly is enough to start things off. I'm in. First thing's first though, we need to get you out of those clothes." He gives a churlish smile as he says that. "It's a dead giveaway that daddy's someone important, and we don't need the kind of attention that'll bring in Basq."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Blushing Alicia was about to slap the disrespectful mercenary when he continued and she stopped herself, now more embarrassed over having mistaken his intentions "Y-Yes, of course. Do you know of any suitable tailors nearby?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm

"Yeah, I know a guy round here. Probably won't have time for him to make anything custom, but he should be able to adjust something he's already got to fit you. That way we can pass you off as another mercenary." He accepts a beer from the waitress and flips her a silver before putting an arm over your shoulder to lead you out. "Now why don't you tell me a bit about this sister we're looking for on the way?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:47 pm

"First of all..." Alicia grabbed his hand and lift it off her shoulder, taking a step away from him "She's my twin, and a sorceress. Unfortunately she was captured during the war. My guess is that if they realize who she is they are currently bringing her to their king."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 pm

He pulls his hand away easy enough once you've lifted it off his shoulder and whistles. "We better hope we're fast enough then. Things will get a whole lot tougher once she's been presented to the King of Basq."

Leading you into a building you find a short little man with large glasses over his eyes. He adjusts them a bit getting a look at the two of you. "Ahh, Dougal. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Dougal urges you forward. "Not much, just need something a little less conspicuous."
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games