An Alpha's World (Lilgrunt1)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Alpha's World (Lilgrunt1)

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Opening the door Lilith is greeted by a familiar scent followed by a familiar sight. First she smelled the obvious scent of sex and walking into the living room she saw her mother getting pounded from behind on the couch by a bulky stallion. "W-Welcome home, honey~" Her mother, a sabertooth cat like her, said between gasps and moans as her current fuck buddy thrusts into her from behind. "H-How was w-work?"

"Mm~ Your mother sure knows how to pick them~" Becky whispered into Lilith's ear while eagerly groping her rear.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 pm

I look at the sight blushing my legs quivering a bit as I'm beginning to get hot all around me " it was okay mom " I say walking over to her bending over to kiss her then I look back to my girlfriend " ready to go to my room?"
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Lilith's mother gives her a kiss back on the cheek. "Have fun, dear~" She says, her current partner giving Lilith a spank to her as she passes by which made her mom and Becky chuckle before you head to your room. "Okay pet, put on something sexy for me and then we'll start the fun~" The alpha futa said once they were in Lilith's room.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:57 am

I yelp as I'm spanked .after she orders me to put something sexy in I open my closet pulling out a couple sexy uniforms and underwear " so which one today ? The stripper , the naughty school girl , the sexy maid , the prostitue , the devil , the angel , the space , the gimp , primal , the cheer leader , the cowgirl in a small vest and assess chaps or some of my sexy lingerie if you don't like those love I got more here and you can pick "
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

"Put on the naughty school girl outfit~" Becky said as she comes up behind Lilith and gropes her breasts before spanking her to move her forward. "You are about to have detention, sweetheart" She chuckles a bit as she waits for her bitch to get changed, her hungry gaze on Lilith the whole time. "Tell me why you got detention today; what naughty things did you do?"
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:47 am

She wiggles her ass as she changes teasing her on purpose before she grabs a sexy teacher costume " here you go love " when she asked what she did naughty she giggles " I behaved badly ,and disobeyed my teacher I then danced and stripped in class " she said in character
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 am

"Good slave~ You know just want your mistress wants~" Becky said as she changed into the teacher's outfit which came with a pair of fake glasses too. Picking up a paddle from their 'toy' collection she sits down and pats her lap. "You have been a bad girl, and bad girls get a spanking. Bend over my lap, naughty girl."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 am

I'll be posting tomorrow after work)
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:15 am

(Okay but you don't need to tell me that. Just post when you can.)
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:39 am

She giggles bouncing a bit before going over and bending over her lap raising her ass
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:33 am

Taking her ass into one hand she gropes it a bit under the skirt before pulling the skirt up and over Lilith's rear. "Naughty girl isn't wearing any panties. Better for your spanking though." She raises the paddle back and brings it down on Lilith's ass. Rubbing her rear with the paddle for a moment she then pulls back and spanks Lilith several more times, once right on her crotch.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:13 pm

Lilith gasped a cute yelp every time the paddle went down and a higher pitch as it his her nether regions . "Punish me mistress "
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:49 pm

"Oh, you will be punished you naughty girl~" Becky says, giving Lilith's rear a particularly hard spank. "Now thank your mistress for punishing you and maybe I'll let you have an orgasm later."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:34 pm

"Thank you mistress ,thank you for punishing your little whore " she says wiggling her ass for her hungry for her to be fucked hard by the woman she loves .

Sorry work was killing me this week)
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:00 pm

"Good girl~" Becky says as she puts the paddle down and then slaps Lilith's rear with her bare hand. She gropes where she just spanked before moving her hand between her thighs and pushing two fingers in. "My, my, you are absolutely dripping down here." She says as she fingers her pet, her fingers moving rather quickly.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

I moaned and purred at the attention my ass raising further as she spanked and fingered me " mistress am I a good little slut do I deserve your cock?"
lilgrunt1

Previous

Return to Private Games