An Alpha's World (Lilgrunt1)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Alpha's World (Lilgrunt1)

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 am

"Can't wait~" Her girlfriend texts back before Lilith needs to get back to work. Luckily it seemed that the rest of her shift went well, not many horny males tonight it seems as the most she got was a light rub to her bare ass from a hand that went under her skirt. Soon she was changed out of her uniform and her girlfriend was found outside leaning against her car. "So did my favorite bitch's shift go today?" She asked as she openly groped Lilith's ass.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:46 am

I giggle and wiggle my ass as she groped me I push her against the car as I nibble on her a tad " I oh you know , boring yet enough ass attention, to make me horny for days " I say pushing her against the car " fuck me in your car then in my bed" I say nibbling on her.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

"Mmm, someone is a horny slut I see~" Becky said as she kneaded Lilith's ass before opening the back door and pushing her inside. Crawling in behind her Becky lowers her pants as her large canine cock pops out. "Strip and then suck me off, my pet."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:54 pm

She only grew hornier from the kneading her ass and she climbed in quickly removing her clothes and shoved her lovers cock down her throat and began deep throating her rapidly gagging every once in a while.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 am

"Easy now slut. Relax your throat and take it all." Her alpha said as she keeps a hand on her head and pets her some. "Take it nice and deep and work for your first treat. I'll take your tight cunt next."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 pm

(Sorry it took so long )

She does as she deep throating her vigorously not stopping until her mistress cums into her determined to please her not caring if others see her through the window. When she mentioned her pussy her tail wagged faster and she wiggled her ass.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Becky chuckles some at how eager Lilith looked as she saw her pet wag her tail and wiggle her ass. Soon enough she cums into Lilith's mouth and throat which is soon swallowed down by the slut. "Mmm, good pet. Now turn around and present that ass to me. And give your kind alpha some begging too."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:40 am

She swallowed all of the cum that went into her mouth even showing her mistress she had done so before doing as she was told and turned around and presented my ass up " please fuck this bad pussy mistress , she needs to be punish good mistress" she pleaded
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:49 am

Becky smirks as her pet showed her an empty mouth before turning around to beg. Lilith felt a firm spank to her right ass cheek. "That's my naughty bitch." She then spanks the other cheek before bringing her member to her pussy and teasing her by rubbing the tip along her folds. "Hope you're ready, because I'm about to fuck you silly." She says before she lines up and thrusts herself inside of Lilith's dripping pussy in a single thrust. She didn't give Lilith any time to adjust either as she pulled out as quick as she entered before thrusting back in.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 am

She purred and helped when her ass was spanked and her lover began to fuck her pussy lilith almost screamed in pleasure Repeating her pleads and encourages her mistress.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:25 am

"Hey now, don't make too much noise unless you want an audience outside the car. I might even let someone have fun with your mouth as I take your cunt if I feel like it." Becky said as she thrusts into her pet while spanking occasionally. Lilith felt her alpha grip the base of her tail and her thrusts getting harder.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:56 am

She moans A bit more before biting her lip " yes mistress , I love you so much mistress." She raised her ass higher as her tail was grabbed and Becky bucked harder .
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 pm

"And mistress loves you too, pet." Becky said as she fucked her bitch harder. "Mmm, I will never get tired of this tight cunt." She groans out a bit, her cock starting to throb inside of Lilith as her orgasm approached. "Now beg for my seed, pet. Then we'll head to your home or my place after this and have some more fun there."
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 am

Lilith moans bucking back to her smiling " please mistress fill my tight cunt with your wonderful cum please mistress cum into me like the whore I am." She said trying to hold back her own climax.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 pm

"Damn I love it when you beg!" Becky exclaims before gripping Lilith's hips tightly and pounding her hard and fast till she hilts inside of Lilith and fills her with hot seed which triggers Lilith's own orgasm. "Mmm...Alright pet, since you've been a good girl I'll let you decide whether we go back to my place or yours." The futa says before pulling out and resting her cum covered cock between Lilith's ass cheeks.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Lilith screams in her orgasm growing stiff for a few seconds before laying there in a dummy sweaty mess " how about my place mistress. " she says smiling back at her lover.
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 pm

"Alright, but don't complain if we make a complete mess of your bed again." Becky says before grabbing a towel on the floor of her car and cleaning the two of them up. "Now get in the passenger seat. I got it ready just for you." Becky said before getting out of the back seat and helping Lilith to the passenger seat where a dildo that Lilith was very familiar with was strapped to the seat. "Take your seat and we'll be home soon enough~" The canine said before getting into the drivers seat and starts up her car.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:30 am

She purrs getting out of the back seat and to the front gladly sitting on the dildo getting comfortable, I lean over and kiss my mistress before putting my seat belt on .
lilgrunt1

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:00 am

It was a short ride to Lilith's house but it felt longer as the dildo moved around inside of her with every bump or turn that the car took. By the time they got to her home Lilith had nearly soaked the car seat. "Alright slut, get up and let us in~" Becky said as she got out of her car and helped Lilith up, giving her bitch a slap to her rear as they walked toward Lilith's home.
Soru

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:27 am

The ride home was pleasant her body hot and tingling as she was helped out , when she spanked her she giggles a bit before walking over to the door swaying her hips as she does so and unlocks the door walking in .
lilgrunt1

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games