Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 am

The men chuckle as you begin sucking the dog off in front of them seeming to find it amusing even if every one of them knew you'd have wound up doing so whether you wanted it or not. You feel a pair of dag's paws wrap around your waist. One of the men quickly shouting a sharp, "Duke, anal." bringing the canine to a halt before it begins adjusting its hips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 am

I Blushed in Humiliation as the dogs happily spitroasted me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm

A man came up and squatted next to you pinching your tits. "That's it girl, you're nothing but a slave to serve your betters. Even common beasts will make use of you if your masters allow it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 am

I moaned I hated that it felt good.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Samson decided at this point to take matters into his own paws. Putting them on your shoulders he began to face fuck you rather than let you blow him at your own pace.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:52 pm

I squealed and choked but refused to fight, I wanted to leave quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 pm

There was more laughter as you gagged, but soon enough, both hounds reached their peaks blowing hot puppy batter into your ass and mouth. The man still playing with your tits whispered some encouragement. "That's it bitch, you took that real good. Once they've finished with you, we'll let you rest a bit."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 am

I shuddered as I was knotted, I was unable to do anything.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 am

Both dogs unleashed their massive loads into you trapped by their massive knots to stay trapped inside. At the last moment both dogs pulled out and each of their last spurts of seed covered your face and back. Panting happily the two dogs leave to the cheers of the crowd. The man who'd been beside you as the dogs had their fun shook your shoulder. "C'mon now, we'll get you something to drink, but you gotta walk yourself. I ain't carrying you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:11 am

I Gulped "C~Can I hold onto you for support?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

"Hmm, fine, but don't get any of that mess on me." He stands there starting to get a bit impatient.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Standing I Held one hand on his shoulder and limped after him.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 pm

He led you over to a large pavilion tent that acted as a mess hall. There were three separate lines for food. "That line is for the men, so you'll never have reason to be there. That line is for fully trained slaves who're either waiting to be sold or will be sticking around to serve some purpose in the camp." He leads you over to the third line. "And here is where we feed the girls who haven't been deemed fully trained yet. You'll be eating from here for a while."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:51 am

I Whined but nodded.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm

"Good, now go ahead and get yourself something to eat. Gotta make sure you're kept healthy at the very least." He heads off at that point leaving you to get your food.

They give you your meal which includes some gruel, a rather bruised apple, and some browning lettuce. It does happen to come with some fresh clean water at least.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

I Sighed but ate the food with only a light grumble.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

A rather large Panda girl sits down next to you giving a sympathetic smile. "Hey, I saw what happened. How ya holding up?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

I Shuddered "Er, Not good, I feel kinda sick from all the cum they fed me."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 pm

She gives you a sympathetic look. "Yeah, it can be pretty rough, but you start to get used to it. Anyway, you should try to eat what you can. You'll need to keep up your strength."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 am

I Gulped and nodded eating some.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games