Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 am

He shoved them both into you drawing a laugh from the surrounding men as you were taken in front of them. A bear man approaches you from the front. Fishing his cock from his leggings, he pushes the shaft in front of your face. "Let's see how well trained she comes to us."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 am

I Flinched but sucked at it, Knowing I couldn't escape, I really wasn't that good though.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 pm

The Bear looks disappointed as you begin to suck his cock. "She already knows her place, but she's far from eager or skilled at this. Let me give you a little crash course." His hand grabs your head and pushes you straight down to the base of his cock groaning at the way your throat convulses around him. The lizard man quickly picks up the pace pounding at you with fierce strokes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:38 pm

I Choked and gagged grabbing at him as I tried to breathe.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:22 pm

He pulls back giving you room to breathe again. "Hey, hey, keep your breathing steady through your nose. You'll never be able to please your master with deep throat technique like that. Now try it again." With that, he jams himself back into your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:46 pm

I Tried but it was hard I still gagged a lot.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:31 pm

The surrounding men laughed heartily as you choked and gagged on the bear cock while the lizard's twin cock continued to ream your ass. Finally, the two of them thrust into you together before unloading their seed into you from both ends.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:35 pm

I Squealed Not even able to get off myself thanks to being gagged so much.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:33 am

The two men pull out of you leaving you to collapse onto the ground to another round of laughs. "Now remember boys, her virginity is worth more than your life, so her cunt's off limits." You hear a round of grumbles from the surrounding men as a panther man grabs you from behind. Slipping his cock into your ass, he makes you sit in his lap. "C'mon slut, let's see you ride cowgirl." He slaps you across the ass to make his point.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:41 am

I Yelped and Started to bounce not wanting to face more punishment, I made sure that no matter what I stayed submissive.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:35 pm

"Good, good" He said as you began to ride his cock. Each time you pulled up tiny barbs along the length of his cock would tug sharply on your inner walls. A large husky man walked up before you pressing your tits together around his cock letting your tits slip up and down his length as you rode the panther.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 pm

I Blushed darkly but didn't protest, the sooner they thought me trained the sooner I might get free.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 pm

The dog man growled in delight. "Yeah, these are some nice tits. C'mon though, let's see a little lips service bitch."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:16 pm

I Blushed and Kissed and licked his head Clumsily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 pm

The dog half-groaned, half-howled as you started to play your tongue across his cock. The panther behind you jammed his cock balls deep in your ass and yowled. The barbs along his cock flared out and dug into your inner flesh before his warm spunk started to fill your sore insides with its warmth. It almost felt soothing on the parts where his barbs had dug in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:26 am

I Let out a squeal my ass Tightening around him at the odd feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

As your ass tightens the barbs only dig deeper into your inner flesh. "That's it. My barbs scratch that itch so good don't they?" The dog man before you howls out as he starts spraying his seed over your face some of which drips down to cover your tits.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 am

I Was PAnting and Moaning the feeling so odd but good~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:17 am

The dog finally pulled away from your tits. The Panther also pulled free, but his barbs scratched even more on your insides as they were forced out. You heard several of the men laugh as Samson approached you from the front. Sitting before you, his cock waved before your eyes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:21 am

I Let out a whine but started sucking, I didn't have much choice.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games