Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:36 pm

She smiles before beginning to eat her own meal. You hear her gasp suddenly as a shark man wraps his arm around her to squeeze her tit. "Hey there sweetie, funny running into you here." He turns to notice you. "Oh right, the new girl. Why don't the two of you give me a hand jobs while we enjoy our meal." The panda girl blushes but turns to him with a smile. "Of course sir, we'd be happy to."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 pm

I Blinked "Um, I Don't mind, but Ah, how does that work with two people?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

He gives a smirk as you ask. "HAH, guess you've never been with a shark before." He pulls his pants open to reveal a pair of dicks. The panda girl reaches for one of them.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 pm

I Blinked "Uh, How? Why? Who needs two dicks, like, do you have four balls or what?" I asked interested, trying to learn.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 am

"Of course, I need two. How else would I fill both your slutty holes at the same time by myself? Only have the one pair of balls though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 am

I Blinked and looked at it, just remembering to jack him off "Does Like, One ball feed one cock them or what?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:54 pm

He gives you a wry smirk. "Hell if I care. All that matters to me is they work, and boy, do they work." His cocks throb between both of your fingers spewing out another dose of pre to cover your hands.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 pm

I Blushed and pouted looking away bored now that he couldn't tell me more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

"Ahh, that's good." He says cheerfully as he begins eating his own food. Occasionally, he'll stop eating for a moment to touch one of you feeling your tits, ass, or crotch whenever the mood takes him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 am

I Tried to focus on eating myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:02 pm

The three of you continued to eat as you slowly jacked off his cocks. He stopped eating and pulled you up into his lap guiding the Panda girl between his legs. Lining up on of his cocks with your anus he teases at the ring.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

I coughed on the food in my mouth and focused on swallowing "Warn a Girl next time at least? Please?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:14 am

He chuckles. "Mmm, but the little surprises in life are the best part." He slides your ass down his shaft while the other slides between your thighs hot-dogging it against your pussy lips before the panda girl engulfs it pressing her nose against your nethers.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 am

I Shuddered and groaned softly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 am

The shark continues to lift you up and down in his lap spearing you repeatedly on his cock. The Panda girl while still sucking him off lets her nose wander further up until you can feel her breath wash over your clit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 am

I Squealed in surprised pleasure and came onto her nose, I was so sensitive from the constant fucking that it was hard not to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:28 pm

The girl merely moaned as you came over her face, and the shark man chuckled as your ass tried to milk his cock. "That's it doll. You'll make a perfectly happy sex pet for some wealthy master some day." His hands begin to grope your tits the rough treatment causing them to ache a little under his hands.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 pm

I Shuddered and moaned loudly at the teasing and roughness.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm

The man groans as your ass is filled with his spunk. Between your thighs, you can feel the other cock pulsing between the panda girl's lips. After the first few shots, she lets it pop free to spew the last couple bursts shoot up your stomach and rain down on her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

I Shuddered in pleasure and at my full feeling "I do good?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games