Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 am

If he had any answers for you, he didn't give them instead merely pushing himself deeper and deeper into your clasping love canal. "Now tell your master how much you love his cock."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am

I Gulped "I~I love it so much master, Please I don't think I could live without it cumming in my womb daily~" I Moaned out Blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Your words certainly have an effect as he begins pounding into you with more force as you beg for him to fill you up every day, and it isn't long before he gives you your first load deep inside of your canal.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:15 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed as my pussy instinctively tried to milk his large shaft.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 am

He leans in close to you grabbing hold of your breast as he whispers in your ear. "That's it, drain the cum right out of me like the good little whore you are. You did pretty good for a first-timer. Bet you were waiting for your master to take your virginity, huh?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:40 am

I Gulped and Smiled at him "Yes master when I saw you my pussy became Soaked and I Instantly thought of how it would feel to service you with my body, even if I was nervous, I even thought of how you'd pierce, brand, or tattoo me." It was kinda true, just, well, fearfully not sexually like I was making it sound.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:55 am

"Oh yes, that would be good. A few piercings to toy with and a few brands to mark you as my slave." Your stomach is bloated from the output from his ponderous balls kept locked inside from the sheer size of his shaft stretching you out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 am

I Gulped "T~Though, I think I'll have trouble moving under my own power for a while master."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Your master chuckles from behind you. "Well then, I guess I'll have to wait here if I want to enjoy you some more." Pulling you back from the edge of the pool, he took a seat before you. "Why don't you go ahead and clean me now...with your mouth, of course."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 am

((4))

Well I couldn't stand, and I seemed to struggle to even move, but slowly I obeyed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:52 pm

His cock was covered in cum making it clear just how much he'd let loose in you. You could feel much of what hadn't clung to him draining out of you while your gaping pussy struggled desperately to close.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 am

I Shuddered and lapped at his massive nasty tool.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Your master took hold of your head pressing his cock in against your face. "Ahh, such a wonderful way to get your cock clean. I'm sure I'll get this done every day."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:43 pm

I Squeaked before licking more blushing in shame.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 pm

As you lapped at his shaft pre began drooling from his tip. "Oh my, better get that up quick my little cock cleaner, or you're just making more mess."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 pm

I Blushed and gave his shaft long quick licks.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:46 am

He reached behind your head taking a fistful of your hair beginning to guide your face up and down the length of his shaft.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am

I Squeaked and groaned, but let him control me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 am

After a bit, he finally settled your face at the tip of his shaft. He was leaking out pre constantly as he pressed the tip against your lips. "My little whore should get a fresh drink of her master's seed."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 am

I Blushed in humiliation "Thank you master." I said before sucking on his tip.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games