Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 am

"Hmm, but we don't know if your master will or not. It's better to teach you to fake it in the event your master prefers that sort of thing. Gives you more widespread appeal. Gnnh!" He thrusts in one last time and cums in your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:31 am

I let out a grunt and blushed as he did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:21 am

As he started to fill out your ass with his cream, you found the two fox boys were also quickly reaching their limit as the continued thrusting against you and the Doe's faces.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:11 am

I Sucked on the knot of one of them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:43 pm

The male moaned, thrusting up and pushing your head down forcing his knot past your lips and cumming.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:41 pm

((Lol, I wasn't sucking his dick but okay.))

I blinked in confusion and surprise how that happened.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Whoops, sorry about that.

You realized while you were sucking on one fox' knot the other had forced himself into your mouth. The doe had begun nursing on the cock you'd been interrupted from.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:42 am

Gulping and trying to keep from choking I could only swallow his cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:08 pm

The male behind you, having finished with your rear, pulled free and gave your cheek a slap. "Probably see you around doll." The fox continued to thrust and move his hips even as his knot remained locked behind your jaw.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I Groaned at his roughness and shivered as I suckled.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 am

The fox grew overly energetic as he continued working his shaft around in your mouth even managing to pull the knot free leaving you with a sore jaw and a few strands of spunk on your face. He looks a bit disappointed but pulls away anyway. Seems you don't have any other new partners at the moment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:29 am

I quickly cleaned up and got out of the tub to go figure out what I was suppose to do now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Once you were cleaned up a tiger walked up to you. "There you are. The boss is looking for you. Follow me to his tent."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:45 pm

I blinked and followed quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 am

He led you to a tent in the center of the camp. Entering you found the Lion from yesterday and a weasel you didn't recognize seated at a table. "You're certain you don't mind that she's only had limited training?" The weasel shakes his head. "As I've said, my client prefers to handle his own training. We will only be holding you libel for any physical defects that haven't been disclosed." The tiger steps in front of you. "Sir, I brought the girl."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:32 am

I Blinked and stood there before bowing unsurely and sloppily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm

The lion nods, and the tiger takes his leave. Standing up, the lion walks the ferret to you. "As you can see, she is human. Make sure your client is careful what she is fed if he wants to keep her this way. If she's agreeable we'll start drawing up the paperwork right away." The ferret begins looking you over walking around and poking about. He even reaches into your nethers nodding as he brushes against your virgin barrier. "Yes, she's everything you promised. Go ahead and start the paperwork. My client is excited to have his first slave, so I want to take her today."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 am

I Yelped a bit wide eyed, but didn't protest.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:01 pm

It takes a little time for the paperwork to be drafted and signed, but eventually, the ferret ushers you into a carriage where you're to be taken to your new master.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 am

I Gulped and Watched out the windows wide eyed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games