Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 am

The male grunted and groaned as your rear clenched and trembled over his length while the Doe eagerly devoured every drop you could give her as if you were the only oasis in a desert to her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:41 am

I Clung to them both as my legs tried to give out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 am

The male behind you grabbed hold of your hips holding them upright but allowed you to lay down the doe's back. A few more pumps and he grunted spilling his seed into your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:18 am

I Shuddered as I was filled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:26 pm

The male behind the doe takes hold of her hair and pulls her upright. Her eyes are lidded and her chest heaving as she breathes heavily. Both males press the two of you towards each other as you watch the doe's muzzle, dripping with your love juice, closing in on your lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm

I Moaned and shivered as I eagerly made out with her pussy juice soaked lips.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:13 am

There is a whoop and cheer from the men around you as the man behind you finally thrusts himself balls deep to cum in your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 am

I Came hard letting out a ragged moan.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:11 am

The man chuckled wiggling his dick around in your clenching depths as you both came together. The doe continued to explore your mouth while one of her hands started to gently massage a breast.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:15 am

I shuddered and started to feel her up in return.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 am

The doe shivered as your hands started to explore her moaning into your mouth. The man behind you took hold of your other breast treating it roughly in contrast to the doe's treatment of the other.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:23 am

I yelped and squeaked not expecting that.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 am

To both sides, a male steps forward joining your little action. They appear to be very similar looking fox males. Both you and the doe are directed to bend over where the twin knotted cocks await your attention breaking your kiss.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:25 am

I Blushed but kept servicing, knowing I couldn't refuse.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:44 am

Things were starting to get heated as you heard much moaning and groaning around you as others seemed to get worked up, too. The male behind you bent down over your back. "You love the attention don't you? All these people getting worked up watching you get fucked."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:52 am

I Shook my head blushing wildly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

He chuckles as you shake your head. "Oh, are you saying you just forgot how public this was when you came just a few moments ago?" He gives a sharp slap to your rear.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:12 pm

I Yelped "T~That's not it, I~It's just embarrassing~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:52 am

"Oh, so we're a little embarrassed of putting ourself on display are we? That's no good. What if your future master wants you to please him in public. We can't have you be bashful."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 am

I Coughed "W~Well Some people enjoy that!" I countered.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games