Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 am

She gives you a smile. "Oh, you look pretty special. I mean, a human is so rare nowadays they're seen as only legend, but here you are." She leans in close to you and takes a strong sniff. "Plus, you're so lovely."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:11 am

I Blushed, Was I being dominated by another slave?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm

"I've always been a bigger fan of women than men. They've tried to break me of it, but I can't help it. Some of us are just so lovely." One hand starts to slowly trail down your body, between your breasts, and down to your stomach.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:37 am

I Blushed and nodded "I have to admit to feeling the same way~" I gasped in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 am

She gives you a smile as her hand continues down your stomach to lightly brush against your pussy lips leaning in her face she presses her lips to your own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:35 am

I Moaned my hands going to explore her, the tender almost loving way she was doing this was making me melt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 am

Pulling away from the kiss, the Doe slowly moved down peppering you with kisses before her lips sealed around one of your nipples sending a pleasant buzz throughout your body as her fingers entered you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 am

I Shuddered and moaned in pleasure, holy hell she was good, I had to brace myself against the side to keep from collapsing in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:53 am

You could feel eyes watching you as your tit was sucked and your cunny fingerfucked by the doe. When you leaned against the wall she pinned you to it giving you no chance to escape.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:13 am

I Gasped and moaned louder Rolling my hips in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:48 am

As the Doe continues eating you out, a lizard man approaches her from behind. Slapping her rear with a hand you feel her shudder and moan against your breast.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:48 am

I gasped and shudder "S~So Close~ So Good~" I moaned.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 pm

While two of the Doe's fingers continue to piston into you, her thumb moves to brush against your clit which had been ignored up til this point.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10 am

I Squealed and came hard, Almost collapsing in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 am

Someone stepped in behind you letting you lean back against them. A hardened shaft pressed against your rear. "You ladies sure are putting on a lovely show."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 am

I Shuddered "She's Really, Really good."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:26 pm

"Yeah, she had a mistress before she came to us, but she had no interest or experience with cocks, so we've been making her a bit more well-rounded." The male slipped his shaft into your rear as the girl continued to eagerly eat you out throughout your orgasm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:30 am

I Was soon reduced to a moaning wiggling Ball of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:32 pm

You felt the Doe's voice echo through your cunt as she moaned in ecstasy eagerly drinking your juices while she appeared to enjoy her own orgasm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:50 pm

I Shuddered and came again and again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games