Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

The male didn't last too long after the extended handjob. Grabbing your head, he blasted his white hot spunk straight into the back of your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm

I coughed, but focused on swallowing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:38 pm

The guy started to rub your scalp as you dutifully swallowed his load. "That's a good doll. Drink it all up." When he's finally finished, he pulls out and drags his cock against the side of your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:41 pm

I Blushed dark but didn't complain.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 am

You'd done a rather good job of cleaning off his cock, so he mostly smeared your own saliva against you. An important looking Lion walked up which seemed to get everyone's attention. "I take it you're the virgin we've heard so much about?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:49 am

I Blinked "Um, Yes sir."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:59 am

He gives you a smile. "Good, come with me." Turning away he starts to walk off without looking to see if you're following him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:13 am

I scrambled up and followed at a bit of a distance.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:17 pm

He waves you to follow closer. "We've decided not to save your virginity for your future master. Too much risk of someone getting a stupid idea or forgetting themselves. Instead, we'll be renting you out to someone. You can only take a girl's virginity once, so it's just as valuable either way."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:30 pm

I coughed "W~What?" I Whimpered.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 am

He gives you a smirk as you react. "Don't worry, we'll just have a couple guys look you over, and one of them will be popping that cherry in no time. Heh, maybe if you impress them, they'll offer to buy you when you're ready for sale."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:40 am

I Choked a bit and started to break down sobbing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 am

He turns around as you start sobbing looking a bit exasperated. Grabbing you by the arm he pulls you into a tent. "This better not take long."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 am

I Gulped "I~I, But, But I was told only one person was going to have my pussy, m~my future master!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 am

He rolls his eyes giving a grunt. "Fine, if you're this broken up, I guess we can trust you to not lose your virginity. Wouldn't want to disappoint your future master, would you?" He looks around a moment before taking a seat. "Guess while I have you to myself, I might as well try out the goods." He unzips his pants and taps his thigh. "Mount up girl, I wanna see you ride."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:25 am

I Relaxed and Took a few deep breaths before Obey, Sliding his cock up my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 am

He groans in delight as your ass engulfed his cock. His hands started gently kneading your soft flesh, but he allowed you to continue riding him at your leisure for now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:03 am

I Shuddered and slowly Relaxed more and more getting into a Rythem.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:15 pm

He groaned in pleasure as your rear started to relax a little. His hands start to grip and mold your rear stopping every so often to deliver a smack to your cheeks.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:50 pm

I Blushed and moaned Softly getting more and more into it since it was only me and him.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games