Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Her hand moved to the back of your head tensing as you sucked on her knot. "Yes, that's the way. I'm going to have quite a treat for you for being such a good pet."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 pm

I Blushed and licked at her knot as it swelled more, locking in my mouth.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:57 pm

"Yes" She shouted through gritted teeth as her knot locked tight between your lips. Her cock twitching and pulsing with each shot of seed blasted straight down your throat and into your stomach.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm

I squealed as she suddenly started feeding me her cum, Gulping it down I could only pray that the knot went down quick, I mean, Dogs could stay knotted for hours after all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:04 am

The woman leans back basking in the bliss of cumming down your mouth. "Ohh that's the stuff." When she'd finished feeding you her cum, she gave you a faux sympathetic look. "You'd look just lovely locked down there for an hour or two, but I do have things I have to do today. Putting her hands around your head she started regulating her breathing a bit. You felt her knot go down a bit before she suddenly yanked on your head to pull it loose. Even if it had deflated though, it was still a little large and you had to stretch your jaw a bit to get it free.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 am

I groaned and held my sore jaw in pain.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm

She took a quick look at your jaw. "Let that be a lesson to you if you have a canine master. Don't knot your mouth on them unless it's clear you're supposed to. Feel free to take five minutes to rest before you leave." She pats you on the head as she leaves the tent.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 pm

I winced and nodded working my jaw slowly trying to get it to stop hurting.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:15 am

Your jaw starts to feel better after a while. Just as you're considering leaving the tent a boar man enters the tent. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 am

I Coughed "Erm, Someone who was just leaving?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm

"Well then, That's good. I was just looking for a girl to help me out with something." He puts an arm over your shoulder. "Lucky you, you're gonna help us decide the results of a bet."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am

I Blinked "Ah? Well, Um, I'm new and my pussy's off limits."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:48 am

He gives you a curious look. "Oh right, your that slut. Well, we won't need that anyway." He leads you to where a crowd of people are gathered. In the center of the crowd are two chairs set to face one another. One of them is already occupied. "We just need you to give both of us a handjob to see who can outlast the other."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 am

I Blushed "Um, I'm not the best just so you know." I said softly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 pm

He gives a shrug. "We'll just have to deal with it then. Just make sure you give each of them equal attention. We want a fair test." The other contestent arrives, and both men remove their pants and taking seats. "Now go ahead and get started."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 pm

I Knelt down and began jacking them both off, Blushing darkly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 am

Beginning to work the two shafts, the two men stare each other down giving the occasional insult to the other. As you sit there on your knees, stroking them off, you almost feel forgotten as people are focused on the betting.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 am

I Blushed and sped up my hands, hoping to end this quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:24 am

The two grunted having trouble keeping up the bravado as you picked up the pace. Finally, one reached his limit spraying his seed on you. The other male laughed. "C'mon pretty, finish off the winner with your mouth as a reward."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:27 am

I Blushed but Obeyed and started sucking him off.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games