PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 am

"O-Okay then. I don't think he knows we're up here though..." He said as he looked back down the hole before helping her up. Before they started to leave he handed her explorer's bag to her which she didn't even realized she dropped when the blast seed went off against the floor. "I found this and assumed you fell down the hole. I was about to get the rope down when I saw you run into that cave below." It takes some time to climb up the steep slope of the cave but soon Sandra found herself under the blue sky and bright sun. Some of her arousal had faded away but she still felt needy and it was a surprise that Dusk hasn't noticed yet. "So...can you tell me about the spring now?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:44 am

"Still, this is where he originally found me. Sooner or later, he's bound to check for me here." She took the bag not even having realized she'd dropped it. "Thanks, I blew the ground out under me trying to get him with a Blast Seed." On the way up, Sandra continued to try and control herself through breathing exercises which seemed to work to some extent. She couldn't help but shiver with desire every time she wondered idly why he hadn't noticed how needy she was.

Finally, they were under the blue skies, and the moment she dreaded came. "Y-yeah, sure." She took a seat on a root. Her body involuntarily ground her rear against the hard wood enjoying the firmness of it before she caught herself. "Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts." She quickly puzzled together how much to tell him. "It had two effects he told me about, and I experienced. It rejuvenates the body but also causes fierce arousal. H-he only told me that after I'd bathed in it in order t-to force me into sex with him." Telling him the third effect shouldn't be important. It was unlikely the Garchomp would have the chance to say anything suspicious she couldn't explain away, and the fact that the water could be used to rape a girl should prevent him from spreading it around. "I managed to knock him into the pool and run before he could go any further than making me suck him off."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 am

Dusk is quick to get ready to listen to what she had to tell him about the spring but when Sandra does tell him everything she knew about it and what happened he was surprised and blushing some. "Oh...Um...wow, I didn't really expect it. I was assuming it was some kind of healing spring if it had any special properties." He says as he looks away though his eyes kept glancing back at her chest, her hard nipples poking through her bra, and her crotch of her pants which was noticeably a bit more damp than the rest of her clothing which had dried some since she took a dip in the springs. "I'm...Sorry, I didn't realize. Still though I wished I had a sample of the water for my research but I think I rather hire a whole team if that Garchomp is down there. Actually I may want to report this to authorities before I start my notes."

As he talked Sandra still felt very horny and his face began to redden as his noise twitched, finally catching her scent and the fact that he knew now made her a bit more excited but she was able to control herself if she tried.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Sandra was glad to see him come to an understanding of what she'd went through even if she'd hidden part of the truth from him. He seemed understanding enough. Maybe she could trust him with the full extent of what happened to her. Maybe he could even find a way to reverse it too. If he could find a solution though it stood to reason he'd be able to discover the problem in the first place. That and the embarrassment of her situation kept her from telling him the whole truth. She shivered when she noticed his gaze had been moving to her chest her breasts sway with the tremble of her body, and she couldn't quite force herself to cover them with her arm as he watched the movement. She could feel the moistness on the crotch of her pants even as the rest of it was growing dry.

"Thank you, I'm not fully sure I can face him again after what happened." Her body was getting worse as she felt herself again grinding her rear against the root she was seated on. She couldn't take it anymore and felt she could trust Dusk. "D-Dusk~, there's one more thing. As I said, I t-took a dip in the pool, and he only forced me to suck him off before I e-escaped. I ha~haven't really dealt w~with the lust yet." She couldn't bring herself to say more, but her posture spoke volumes for her even if she hadn't noticed it had changed while she spoke. She'd arched her back a little putting her breasts prominently on display while her hips, which had been turned to the side, turned toward him and her legs had spread. Her ears fell back and she blushed as she saw the lewd pose she put herself in panicking so bad she didn't even think to move out of it. Her eyes cast rapidly from one side to the other. "I-I-I..." Her voice was trembling as she failed to think of what to say to make this better.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Dusk's eyes widen and a deep blush forms on his cheeks as he gets what she's asking of him, her lewd pose saying it all. He was about to reach out to her but stops as he hesitates from hearing her trembling voice. "Are...Are you sure? I d-don't want to be taking advantage of you..." He says but he was clearly not against the idea either as Sandra could see the rather large bulge in his pants and she could smell the musk coming from him. She felt like leaning forward till her muzzle was at his crotch so she could nuzzle and smell his package. They were alone in the forest and it didn't seem like anyone would be stumbling onto them so Sandra didn't need to worry about an audience, just her own carnal needs.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Her body shivered when he almost reached for her. The sight of his bulge and the smell of his male musk only made her desire flare more as her pussy drooled more of her feminine fluid. She was glad to hear his concern about taking advantage of her, but it was clear her body wasn't going to calm down anytime soon without some relief. She leaned against his chest feeling the muscle underneath his shirt and taking a deeper scent feeling her heart go a mile a minute as she did so. She resisted the urge to go down lower and sniff at his crotch though trying to maintain some composure. "I'm glad to hear that, but if I don;t take care of this then someone will take advantage of me." She remembered the previous night with Slash in the private spring. "I'm putting my trust in you Dusk, please."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 am

Dusk seems to hesitate for only a second more before nodding his head. "Al-alright...I guess we should get you out of these then." He reaches around her back and Sandra soon feels her bra fall from her chest. His hands rub her back a bit before trailing down to her pants and trying to work them off to expose her wet panties which soon followed her pants. "W-Wow...I didn't realize how needy you are." He said as he looked down at her pussy, dripping with her juices. His hand moves to her stomach and trails down to her pussy and lightly rubs it with his fingers, making her feels jolts of pleasure before he stuck a finger in and she felt a huge surge of pleasure course through her body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:06 am

Sandra trembles a little as he removes her bra and with some hesitation, pulls away from him, so he can work her shorts and panties off. She turns away as her body is put on full display for him. "It's the sprinahhhh~<3" She was interrupted as his hand moved slowly down her stomach her body knowing his exact destination. More fluid dripped from her soaked nethers as the lust overwhelmed her, and his casual pace certainly wasn't helping, but she managed not to push him faster out of desperation. Her hips buck and a lusty mewl came from her throat when his hand finally came in contact with her needy nethers. It felt so wonderful, but her bodies need only made it feel more and more like a tease. Losing control for a moment, Sandra's hand covered his own and pressed his fingers deeper inside her moaning at the intrusion. Regaining control, she releases her grip on his hand. "S-sorry, it's so overwhelming I couldn't stop myself."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:24 am

"It's okay, I understand." Dusk says in response to her losing control of herself for a moment. He moves his finger around inside of her, wiggling it around while lightly thrusting it. Soon a second finger pushes in and his thumb rests on her clit, sending her close to the edge of her orgasm. His other hand starts to unzip his pants as his bulge began getting too uncomfortable to keep in anymore. When his cock was out of his pants Sandra almost found herself reaching for it right after she saw it. He was rather big and his knot was already starting to form and she couldn't help but fantasize about that cock tying her and spreading her cunt wide.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:59 am

She nodded even though she was still embarrassed at herself for the sudden outburst. She moaned as he began to wiggle his fingers inside of her at his own accord. She had no idea why, but her body seemed to find that so much more satisfying. Another splash of fluid and a moan came from her when he brushed her engorged clit. Her hips trembled as she struggled to not hump his fingers, but she could feel herself losing the battle slowly.

Hearing his zipper coming undone her eyes followed it. She bit her lips not to beg when it flopped out already fat and hard and ready to give her body everything it desired. The knot was just barely starting to show, and she could already swear she could feel it locking them together in sexual bliss. Shaking with the struggle between body and mind, her hand slowly moved over to the shaft. Realizing she couldn't stop herself, Sandra closed her eyes as her hands closed around his cock.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Sandra felt his length twitch lightly against her hands as she grasp his cock. She heard him make a small groan before thrusting his fingers deeper and bringing his other hand up to grasp her breast, his thumb and index finger pinching her nipple. "Y-You're very wonderful and pretty Sandra." Dusk pants as his hands start to get rougher and his length starting to thrust lightly against her hands. He was starting to get into this now and Sandra's body burned for her release which may come soon with how his hands were working her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Sandra shivered when she felt his cock twitch between her fingers. She opened her eyes with a gasp of surprise and lust when he grabbed her breast and played with the nipple. Her hand, which had been frozen still, started to carefully stroke the spire of flesh. "I uh t-thank you." she stuttered out as he complimented her before he started to get rougher making her body quake with desire. Her pussy quivered in delight as his fingers forced their way deeper finally reaching her hymen which took her breath away. Unable to control herself she leaned into his shoulder continuing to stroke him off as her voice rose higher and higher until finally, she froze up except for her pussy which began twitching and convulsing around his fingers in orgasm. Her heart was pounding in her chest so hard she was sure he could feel it through her nipples as her mind was washed away in orgasmic bliss. "T-that w-was like nothing I've ever e-experienced." She panted against his neck and shoulder
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 am

His fingers stop when he feels her hymen, a look of surprise on his face before a bigger look of surprise showed when she suddenly orgasms on his fingers, her pussy practically soaking his sand with her juices by the time she had rode out her sexual high. "I'm g-glad you enjoyed it. I'm surprised your a virgin though...I would have thought someone like you would have had at least one boyfriend in the past." He says as he slowly pulls his fingers out and shakes off some of the juices that had soaked his hand. Despite her rather big orgasm she still felt rather horny, not enough that she wasn't in control but she still felt like she could use more. His cock twitches in her hand still, wanting to feel more of her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Sandra blushes when he brings up her virginity. "I was always so focused on preparing to join the guild that I didn't have much time for anything but training." She could feel her body calming down, but she still felt excited, and Dusk's cock was still throbbing in her hand. Her body urged her to let the male mate her, but she wasn't going to control this if she gave into every urge. Still, he's been rather sweet. She decided to compromise with her body on this. "I don't think it'd be fair to make you walk home with that." With a little hesitance, she slowly got down on her knees between Dusk's own. His cock now only a few inches from her face, Sandra wrapped her lips around it. She quickly pushed herself down taking him back into her throat with a little work. She needed to get him off quickly to not give her own lust time to build back up. 'She was just repaying a favor to a good friend, nothing more' she told herself. She just hoped her body would believe that.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 pm

When Sandra wrapped her lips around his cock and pressed her tongue against it she couldn't help but admire the taste and wanting more, the heat in her loins fading away slower now but at least not building up. Dusk lets out a moan and leans back as he lets her suck on his length. Sandra then feels a hand on the back of her head, Dusk's hand lightly scratching her behind the ears as she sucks him off. After a little while Dusk manages to speak up with a shy request. "U-Um...C-Can you use your breasts please? I saw you didn't have a chest spike so I was wondering if you could..." Looking up at his face the Lucario could see that the Houndour was blushing from his request of her. "Y-You don't have to if you don't want to."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Sandra's eyes widened at just how satisfying her body seemed to find the taste of a cock. She could even feel it satisfying her desires as she drooled all over the canine shaft. Without realizing it a hand came up to cup Dusk's balls feeling the weight of them as she bounced them in her palm. Her entire body shook in pleasure as his hands came to rest behind her head giving her encouraging scratches as she worked his length inside of her mouth. She stopped bobbing when she heard him speak blushing as he asked for a tit job. It seemed like males had a one track mind with their attraction to her breasts. Pulling free of his cock she panted a bit. "Yeah, hehe, sure." She slid her breasts along the base of his shaft pressing them around his knot before moving them up and down. She felt compelled to do something a little different this time though. Instead of taking his head into her mouth she leaned in and kissed and licked around the base of his head not thinking about how that left the tip free to spew everywhere.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Feeling his cock between Sandra's soft breasts made Dusk groan out a bit in pleasure as she pressed them together around his length with her hands. "Your breasts feel great, Sandra." He compliments her which also made her feel a small bit of pride for some reason. As she licks at the canine member tip of his cock he was starting to throb between her breasts and his breathing was getting rougher. "S-Sandra, I c-can't hold it anymore." He barely manages to say before his cum suddenly shot out of his cock, covering her muzzle and upper chest with some landing her mouth which she could help but swallow right away. As she tastes his seed the heat in her loins send a tingle through her body and a thought to her head. Her mind in an aroused state suggested that maybe she lets him continue, to use her pussy. If she ran into more Pokémon like that Garchomp maybe it'll be best to have her first time sooner and on her own terms. However another part of her mind argues against it, that she didn't need to do that yet and with someone she barely knew. Even though Dusk helped her she still barely knew him and that he's mostly just her client for her current assignment.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Sandra was shocked to feel pride in her chest as he complimented her soft breasts. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to be a proud warrior, and yet, here she was defeated on her first mission and servicing her client's dick like it was the best thing she could be doing. It wasn't Dusk's fault though. She just wasn't strong enough to prevent it, and that's what hurt. All the while, she continued to lap at his dick hungrily panting and moaning at his taste as it excited her. She felt it twitch between her tits and knew what was coming. Lowering her breasts to his knot she squeezed the soft flesh around it. She realized her mistake when she noticed the seed spewing up to rain back down on her face. Her sense of smell became drowned in the musky scent of cum, and she felt her pussy quiver in excitement as she swallowed some that had landed in her open mouth. It wanted this to continue. To feel a male fill her deepest depths and seed her womb, but she kept it back. She was still fairly certain she could keep safe along the way back and didn't want to give in to these urges too easily for fear of not resisting at all.

Standing back up she tried to wipe his cum from her face and chest looking at it, she could feel her hand shake for a moment as she held it back from pushing into her mouth. Wiping the seed off of her hand on the wood, she put her pants back on. "C-c'mon, I think it's time to go now." She blushed and looked down. "and...thank you, but please don't tell anyone about this."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Dusk is leaning back panting with a very pleased and exhausted look on his face, his semi flaccid cock still looking very enticing to him. He barely heard Sandra as he basked in the afterglow. "Hm?...Oh right, we should go I guess." He said as he stood up and pulled his pants up, letting Sandra get redressed as well. As they were about to head off Dusk reached into his bag and took out a white shirt. "Here, you can wear this so you don't need to walk into town half naked." The shirt was a bit small for her size, the shirt stretching a bit over her breasts and the outline of her bra was somewhat visible but it was better than no shirt. "While I wont tell anyone about what happened to you I do at least need to write about the spring itself. I've already spent a good amount of resources to find it so I can't just go back empty handed. I'll leave you out of it of course." He said as the two of them began to head back to town.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Sandra let out a sigh of relief when Dusk had said they were going back. She really would have preferred helping him get his samples, but she couldn't quite stomach facing that Garchomp again. She felt ashamed that her first mission was a bit of a failure. Had she taken on more than she could chew with a two star rated mission, or was the Garchomp simply not an opponent that should have been part of a two star mission. Either way, all she had to show for it was the water's effects on her body. Thankfully, they were under control now, but she was still worried about the supposed awakening bathing in the water entailed.

Lost in her thoughts she was caught by surprise when Dusk offered her the shirt. "Oh, thanks." She accepted it with a smile and squeezed it on. It was clearly very tight but still better than walking into town with only a bra for a top. "Yes, of course, I didn't mean for you to give up on finding it. Thanks for being so understanding. I just hope you can find a way to get rid of some of the water's effects should you look into it." With that, Sandra began to lead the way back to town.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games