PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:45 am

The moment you sink yourself onto his length he sends an electric shock right through your pussy as it's spread open by his cock and your orgasm hits you hard. As you scream and tremble from the pure ecstasy going through you he grabs your breasts from behind and pulls you against him while you ride out your orgasm. "Enjoy my special electric dick in you, Sandra?" Bolt asked while he kisses and licks at your neck while lightly groping your breasts to keep you from fully going down from the pleasure but not nearly enough to keep you overwhelmed. "When you're ready start moving your hips babe~" He said once he felt you calming down and gives a lightly pinches your nipples with a spark at his fingertips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:51 am

Sandra cries out as he shocks her pussy which clamps down on his length. It was hard to tell how much of the spasming of her tunnel was from her orgasm, and how much was a reaction to the current running through them. Either way, he didn't allow her a moment's reprieve to just bask in her orgasm without keeping her on edge with additional stimulation of her neck and breast. She gasped and moaned as he continued, "Y-yes, so so fucking good!" She raised her hips and began riding him more loving how he seemed to know just what to do to please a ravenous slut like herself. She indulged her desires to feel his cock wedged deeper and deeper into herself wanting to feel him paint her walls with his cream as deeply as he could reach. "Fuck, this feels so good. Please cum for me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:10 am

Bolt lets you ride him at your own pace while his busies himself by playing with your breasts and nipples with his electric touch. His mouth continues to assault your neck with kisses and nibbles and you were sure he was going to leave a mark there. "I'll give you all the cum you want babe." Bolt said as he starts to thrust up into you when he bring your hips down, making his cock go deep inside of you with the tip hammering into your cervix. His dick still gives off his static but he keeps it a bit low as to not completely overwhelm you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:29 am

Sandra couldn't remember why she'd been trying to resist her lust up until this point. There was no point in it when she'd been proving this whole time she could keep up with her guild duties, get in training time, and get some fine dick for herself on the side. Her hips began slamming down even harder when she felt him hit her cervix. "Yes, that's it, Bolt. I want to feel you painting my womb with your cum. Let me feel you empty your balls as deep as you can." She could feel herself getting close and knew she would be thrown over the edge the moment she felt his virile, electrically charged spunk pouring right into her fertile, cum-hungry fuck-box.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:36 am

"D-Damn, seems someone has worked on their dirty talk since last time." He chuckles some as he starts to thrust up harder into you before loosing a bit of control himself and pushing you forward. Your breasts press against the table as he grabs your hips from behind and really starts to thrust into you, going in deep and pushing into your womb. As you look forward in your new position you see the Timburr twins back up and jerking their cocks in front of your face as Bolt hammers you from behind, his hands and tail giving your rear electric spanks.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 am

Sandra moaned as he lunged forward to pin her against the table as he took control of fucking me. Her insides were so soaked that it almost felt like they were melting into a slurry of pleasure around his hot dick. Seeing the other two were still there but unable to form words at the moment, she gasped and moaned at them while making a show of opening her mouth wide and wiggling her tongue about within to show them how much she would love to have a pair of hard dicks to suckle on for a thick, fresh load settling in her stomach. Each spank was accentuated with another gasp or groan while she showed off the display of her mouth's desire for the Timburrs' dicks.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Not ones to turn down such an obvious and lewd invitation the twins move closer to your open mouth and the lucky twin gets his cock in first while the other settles for rubbing the head against the side of your muzzle. As you pleasure the twins with your muzzle Bolt keeps ramming you from behind, smacking his hips against your rear. "F-Fuck, I want to take her home and fuck her all night long." The twin you were currently attending to said. "F-Forget all night, I will take her for a whole week."

"Now, now you two." Bolt said as he grunts behind you while giving your rear a good spank. "She's from the Guild; we can't take too much of her time. However I'm sure she'll make time for us when we... require her skills, right Sandra?" He asked with a spank to your rear with his tail.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Sandra closed her eyes moaning as she once again got a taste of one of their cocks as the other rubbed against the soft fur of her cheek. She was sure, he was leaving a mess in her fur, but she didn't care. Maybe someone would even smell the sex on her. All the while, Bolt never let up in pounding away at her drooling twat firmly stirring her insides up until her head spun.

An ear perked up when they mentioned taking her home to fuck all night. The idea appealed to her in a way. The Guild wouldn't notice if she didn't return to her room for one night. She was brought back to reality when Bolt gave her ass another firm slap. He was right that she had duties to the Guild, so she nodded, but perhaps sometime, she could consider letting some guy take her home and use her all night long before letting her go in the morning. She continued rocking her body back and forth between the three men as she felt her body building its way up to another world-rocking orgasm desperate to milk their cocks through it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 16, 2021 9:10 am

Your imagination gets the better of you for a moment when you consider letting a male take you home so they could use you sexually all night long and not being able to leave till the morning. Images of Bolt, the Twins, and others males you know taking you home and treating as nothing but a sex toy, a pet to obey and carter to their every sexual desire. These fantasies help push you towards your next orgasm and the other three are not far behind. Once your orgasm hits Bolt couldn't handle your tightness for much longer and pushes in to the hilt and unleashes his electric sperm into your depths while giving your rear one last good spank to your rear. The twins soon follow and one shoots his seed into your mouth while the other paints your face white. Your vision is completely pink for a moment before it fades and the three all pull away from you and sit down to rest and letting you rest as well.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 17, 2021 2:25 am

My own thoughts were swimming with visions of various males keeping me all night as an obedient little sex pet only to be released when they were well and truly finished with me in the morning. Would they let me wash up before releasing me, or would I have to walk back to the Guild building smelling of sweat and sex in my own personal walk of shame. Such thoughts sent me careening into a powerful orgasm that practically wrung the seed from Bolt his climax laced with more of his electricity that forced my inner muscles only intensifying their contractions. The stimulation made me practically scream onto one of the twins' cocks while the other dragged his dick across my fur mussing it with his pre. When they both fired off, I quickly swallowed every burst fired into my muzzle and throat while the other's rained down upon my face. For a moment, I imagined my face with a permanent white streak where his cum had stained it though I was pretty certain that was impossible. Feeling them all finally stop to rest, I simply lay where they left me trying to regain my own strength.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 22, 2021 6:44 am

All four of you seem to be out of steam, the sexual excitement finally settling in all of you as your orgasms die down. "D-Damn, again you prove to be one of the best lays I've ever had." Bolt chuckles some as his tail comes up and lightly rubs against your rear before giving it a small pat. "Let's get cleaned up and leave before I try to have another go at you, otherwise I won't get any rest tonight for work tomorrow." He chuckles some more as he weakly stands up and starts to redress. The twins both slowly get up and start to redress though slower than Bolt who helps you up when he was done. "Can you make it home Sandra or do you need me to help take you back to the Guild?" He asked as he helps you sit up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am

Sandra panted as she lay there recovering from the intense sex the trio had just put her through. A part of her almost feeling regret when they started to dress making it clear they were all done for now. Once she felt that she had recovered enough of her senses, she started dressing as well. Parts of her body still felt sensitive to touch as her clothes came back on, and she had to resist the urge to bend or lean in to the contact in a way that would show them a lustful pose. Sitting up with Bolt's help, she thought about it a moment. If something were to happen on the way back, she didn't feel in much of a condition to protect herself, but the town should be pretty safe, and it did feel weird as a member of the guild to be relying on someone for something that simple. "Thank you, but I can manage."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am

"If you're sure though I have a feeling you're going to be walking back weird." Bolt said, chuckling a bit with some pride in his voice. "At the very least we'll help you out of this place." He said as he and the twins were now fully dressed and ready to go and wait for you to be ready. Once the four of you were ready you head out of the room and through the club, Bolt on one side of you with the right behind you. Bolt had one arm around your shoulders to help you walk though the twins each have a hand on your skirt covered rear and though they barely massaged it your sensitive state made you feel their hands well enough.

"Well Sandra the three of us really enjoyed our night with you and I hope we can do more soon." Bolt said once you were all outside and he gives you a short but lustful kiss. "Have a good night, Sandra." He said before he and the twins begin to walk off, the twins giving your rear a good squeeze before leaving. (Roll-8) As you walk back towards the guild with your body slightly tingling you hope to make it back with no issue. However as you're about half way to the Guild you se Krokorok stumbles out from a bar. From his demeanor he is clearly drunk and when he spots you he smirks and with a drunk walk comes over to you. "Hey there sexy~ Hic. Been having a good night and want to make it even better. Why don't you come with me so we can have a better night." He said as he reaches out to grab one of your breasts though in his drunk state you might be able to move out of his reach and past him if you're quick enough to act.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:45 am

Sandra had to hold back a groan when Bolt mentioned she probably be walking funny on her way back to the guild though she couldn't really deny that he had a point after the rough fucking she'd just gone through, but if she was going to be indulging like this, it would only be more important to prove herself. The last thing she wanted was to be nothing more than a slut. She had to hold back from groans as the twins lightly massaged her ass as they walked seeming like they didn't care at all if anyone saw what they were doing in the very public and filled dance club.

When Bolt told her about his desire for more soon, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed by her words, but she managed not to melt into his kiss full of desire though she didn't really have it in her at the moment to resist or push him away while the twins made her tense with one last firm squeeze of her ample rear as a parting shot before she was finally alone again. Without Bolt and the twins to provide her support, Sandra's steps were awkward, and she occasionally stumbled as her body still buzzed with pleasure despite all the sex she'd just got done having. Spotting the Krokorok, she looked away trying her best to walk away without calling attention to herself. However, she wasn't so lucky as to get away unnoticed as the heavily inebriated male chose to make a pass at her making a very obvious move to grab her chest. After everything that she'd just been through, she tried to move to the side to avoid the male's grab. (9)Trying to turn to the side, she isn't quite fast enough, and his hand still manages to graze her soft breast even if he fails to grab them. Still, the contact sends a shiver and light gasp of pleasure through Sandra.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:47 am

(Roll-2) Despite his hand missing and only grazing against your clothed breast you felt a surge of pleasure that went through you, and it didn't help that he also managed to graze your nipple too. While he missed and seemed to stumble a bit he clearly noticed your gasp of pleasure and it seemed to be all he needs to continue. "Hold on hot stuff, I'll give you that better night soon." He slurs out and chuckles as he reaches again. (Roll-4 Dice are a bit harsh tonight) His time he grabs your breast while you were still shivering from the pleasure of before. "Mm, these are quite nice and big." He said as he squeezes one breast before his other hand comes up and grabs the other. "Oh no bra? Guess you're looking for a good time like me?" He said as he felt your hard nipples through your top. "Mmm, want to head into the alley for some fun or somewhere else?" He asked as he mauls your breasts with drunken and horny glee.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:56 am

Sandra gasped as despite her best attempts, he managed to give her nipple a firm graze. If she hadn't been so worn out from all the sex she'd had, it would have been easy to dodge the drunken lech with her training, but she was just so shaky right now. "L-leave me aloOoOh." As she tried to tell him off, he made another grab at her, and this time, she didn't even notice him reaching in time to try and dodge. Her body was rocked by pleasure. Despite all the sex she'd just gotten, she still felt extremely sensitive, and the pleasure of his touch despite, or maybe because, of how aggressive and demanding he was. She was shocked to hear him offer to do her in the alley as he continues to handle her breasts like he owned them. Still following him somewhere else might leave her somewhere he might decide to keep her from the night. (5)The risk of it was just too much for her lustful mind while he continued his possessive touch. She looked away resigned to her lust's control. "L-lead the w-way, b-but not the al-alley."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:14 am

It was probably due to all the recent sex that your body was so sensitive which made it rather hard to resist such touches as the Krokorok gropes your large breasts through your top, the lack of a bra making you feel his hands all the more. "Not the alley? Well I could maybe find a more private place like the public restrooms or a motel or maybe back at my place for a whole night of fun~" He lets out a drunken laugh as he thinks about having a fuck buddy for the night. (Roll-4) "Yeah, let's go to my place. It's close by." He said with a horny grin as he lets go of your breasts and moves to your side, an arm around your waist as he starts to lead you away towards his place. He pulled you in close so you were practically leaning into him. He doesn't seem content on waiting till getting to his place to start the fun as his hand moves from your hip to your rear and then under your skirt where he feels your bare rear. "Mmm, no panties either. Hehe, sexy girl just looking for fun and I'm the lucky guy to give it to her." He said with a drunken laugh.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:40 am

Sandra shivered but couldn't will herself to pull away as he continued feeling up her chest and considering where he was going to take her to fuck. They were certainly less public than a dark alley, but some only just, and the idea of being taken to his home after how Bolt had mused with taking her home to fuck for most of the night had her more than a bit nervous even as she couldn't deny there was some excitement there too. As he decided to take her home to warm his bed, she bit her lips trying to hold back a moan as he cupped her ass finding it bare under her skirt. She didn't dare tell him why she was without panties, and she doubted she could really convince him of any other explanation that wouldn't seem even sluttier than the idea that she was wandering the streets pantiless in the middle of the night just waiting for some guy to feel her up and take her home for a night of carnal passion. Her ass pressed back into his paw practically begging him to explore her curves more as they walked. Sandra's eyes darted about not sure if she was terrified or excited that someone might see the way she was being groped as she leaned against the male for support.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:35 am

The drunk Krokorok grins more as he feels you press your rear back against his hand and leaning against his larger form; he actually did feel a bit in shape as his body didn't exactly feel soft. His hand grips your round cheek harder before he starts to massage it under your skirt. At this time of night there aren't too many other walking the streets though there are some; most pass by without paying you two any mind while some would look curiously but then look straight ahead again. However a few seem to notice where his hand is and either look away quickly and red face or stare a bit in surprise. After a bit of walking his hand moves down a bit and starts to rub at your exposed slit. "Mm, so wet already... We're almost there sexy~" He says and true to his word you see an apartment building nearby which he is heading straight for. Shortly after you enter the building he slips a finger inside of you as he leads you up a flight up stairs and to a door he unlocks. Once inside he closes the door though keeps you close and turns you to face him. "So how did you want to start?" He asked as his hands grasp your shoulders and rubs them before he reaches down and cups your breasts.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:08 am

Sandra was a bit surprised that the drunk did feel like he was decently in shape. Her body shivered and her head spun as he continued to feel her up letting her know how much his big, strong form would be making use of her smaller, much softer one. She couldn't dare look any of those she passed in the eye though she couldn't help but glance out of the side of her eye seeing those that gave her a second glance or looked away abashedly making it clear they had seen the way she was allowing herself to be touched in public even after dark.

Finally, he led her to his home, an apartment apparently. Letting him lead her up to his room as he begins rubbing her with a finger to see how moist her folds were as they awaited his full attention. Her ears were down almost constantly, but she simply couldn't stop herself from following this complete stranger to his apartment for a casual fucking. When he was done with her, would she be able to walk back to the Guild, or would she just fall asleep on his bed to be with him when they awoke in the morning? She looked away when he grabbed her shoulders asking her how she wanted to start. How she would like him to begin debauching her. Sandra shivered as she considered how to answer. "I-I-I'd like...You've already felt me, I'd like to feel you." Slowly, she moved down to her knees before him.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games