PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:47 am

He chuckles loudly and sounded very pleased when you went for his window idea. "Mmm, I can't believe how kinky you are~ Oh yes, after we're done I'm going to have to find you again~" He laughs before picking you up by your legs again and bringing you toward the window. He pushes aside the curtains open and you can see outside; you're about a couple stories up and could see the streets below though they appear to be empty for now. He soon presses you against the window, your breasts pressing against them and the cool glass on your nipples simulated you greatly. "Mmm, want me to fuck that juicy pussy of yours or should I give your other hole a try?" He asked as he presses the tip of his cock against your asshole and prods it a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:37 am

Sandra gasps as he pulls her over to the window and presses her nipples against the cold glass. They had already been hard, and the cold, smooth surface they found themselves against only made them firm up more. She was glad to see the streets were empty, but a part of her was mildly disappointed even as it wondered if someone might look out a window of the building the window faced. Hearing him ask where she wanted him to put his next load, she clenched her teeth. She simply couldn't decide even as her need only burned hotter each moment she didn't have his dick inside of her once again. Panting heavily, she finally answered. "I-I-I don't ca-care. I don't care where you p-put it. I just need you inside of me right now. P-please, d-don't make m-me wait any longer."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:31 pm

"Alright, you needy babe~ Just don't complain about my choice then." He grins big behind you as he lowers his tip downward and rubs it against your wet folds. Once he gathered some of your juices on his length he brings the tip back up and pushes into your tailhole. You feel yourself pressing more against the window as he shifts you just a bit while his grip on you tightens. Then he thrusts forward, pressing you hard against the window as his cock goes deep into your ass. "Mmm~ Just as I thought; all of your holes are amazing. You are one sexy babe~" He groans out in pleasure before he starts to thrust in and out of your ass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:23 am

Sandra gasps in pleasure as he starts rubbing his dick against her pussy as it twitches and dribbles a little more of her feminine juices on his cock lubricating him thoroughly for the oncoming penetration. When he slides into her, she wails out in pleasure again as her back door trembled around his cock milking him only minutes after the last time he came inside of her. Her ass clapped each time he slammed into her back door drawing another groan of delight. Her nipples rubbed against the cold glass only growing more sensitive at the cold ungiving surface that she was being rubbed against her. Any thought about those outside that might see her were lost in the pleasure and desire she felt as he rutted wildly into her desperately quivering hole. "Fuck yes, moORE!"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 am

"Oh I will sexy babe~ All night!" He grunts as he thrusts in and out of your tight ass while being sure you are pressed right up against the window. His hands leave your legs, letting you being held up by just his cock for a bit before his hands grab yours and presses them above your head on the window. While there is no one outside to see you at the moment you were sure that the neighbors in this apartment could probably hear your lewd cries and the sound of his hips clapping against your rear. He grunts and groans as he rams your ass, continuing to fuel that insatiable sexual need. His cock throbs in your ass and coats your insides with his thick pre and to your pleasant surprise his tail whips around and slaps your rear.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:25 am

Everything felt amazing as the male continued to rut Sandra wildly against the window drawing a lustful moan with every thrust. His promise to keep her up all night with wild sex made her shiver with desire, and she couldn't wait to see what he would do next. "Hmm, yes, don't stop. I'll be your sexy little toy as long as you like until I pass out from exhaustion." Her tongue lolled out, and her eyes rolled back as she howled out in orgasm. Her pussy dribbled more of her fluid splattering over her partner's balls while her ass trembled around his thick length trying to milk him for all he was worth. The thought of his thick seed filling up her back door sending her hips crashing back into his thrusts as she gave herself fully into the pleasure of the dominant male and his powerful dick.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 am

(Roll-8) As you howl out in your orgasm Marx slows down a bit from your sudden increased tightness but he doesn't stop, fucking your ass while you orgasm. When you were able to focus a bit you look out the window and notice a few mon walking on the roads below, one of which having stopped and looking around some; your orgasmic howl maybe having caught their attention. The male behind you doesn't seem to notice though as his focus is only on thrusting his thick meat in and out of your tight ass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 am

Sandra whimpered a little as Marx slowed down her. "Nnn, please don't tease. Give me everything you've got, please." Looking out the window Sandra notices a few pedestrians out late, and one of them appeared to be looking up at her. Her shout must have gotten their attention. A spark of shame returning as she considered the voyeur. What if she encountered them in the future? Could they see her clearly enough to recognize her? "Ohh, Marx. We need to move. Someone's looking. Away from the winFUCK!" Despite her words, her tunnel continued trembling around him milking his cock. In fact, despite her words against it. Her ass squeezed a little tighter as she thought about being recognized.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am

(Roll-19) When you asked Marx to move away from the window he seems to snap out of his own lusts for a moment to consider you. "Hmm? Oh sure thing babe, though your holes seem to be squeezing me more." He chuckles as he teases you before pulling you away from the window before the male on the streets below could locate you. Marx pulls you back and turns your both and you suddenly find yourself bent over a table with one hand holding the base of your tail and the other groping your rear. Then he starts to fuck your ass again, using his new grip on your tail to force you back onto his cock. He keeps going till you feel his cock throbbing inside of your ass and then he thrusts to the hilt, pulling you back by your tail as his shoots his hot load into your ass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:05 am

Sandra groaned as he pulled her from the window, but she couldn't help but realize her heart had started racing when the male started looking up to her. She had gotten so close to being seen by whoever that was down there, and now that she wasn't in a half-panic over it, she realized she had also been excited in a way. However, her current partner seemed uninterested in giving her time to consider her feelings as he took hold of her tail using it as a handle to pull her hips back into his thrusts. The pain of having her tail yanked like that only seemed to add an edge to the pleasure of having her back door stretched again and again as the male rushed to his finish. "Fuck, Oh, Yes, Mmmm, Oh SHIT!" As she felt his hot, thick spunk spill into her ass, her cunny splattered his balls with her feminine juices groaning out and collapsing onto the table as she came around him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:36 am

As the two of you ride out your orgasms you hear him panting over you and the two of you stay like that on the table for a bit. He then grasps your hips and lifts you up but still impaled on his cock and brings you to his bed. He lays down on it with you laying on top of him. He then chuckles a bit, "Damn, you wore me out babe. Not often I get to fuck someone who can keep up." He said as his big hands lightly move along your body, caressing and groping wherever they go. "Mmm, if I still had the energy I'll keep fucking you all night long. Maybe we can continue in the morning if you want to stick around." He chuckles some while one of his hands squeezed your rear.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:18 am

Sandra lay there panting trying to recover her strength after the thorough fucking and the satisfying orgasms that had wracked through her body over the last short while. The rational part of her mind was glad to hear he was to tired to continue fuck her so hard though a part of her would have liked another round or two. She gulped when he offered to have another round in the morning if she wanted to stick around. She wanted to get back to her lodging at the Guild, but she didn't feel like she had the strength to walk back there unassisted. With a pit in her stomach, she realized she'd need to stick around lest someone else got ahold of her. "I, yes, I could use a place to rest for the night." She could worry about what might happen in the morning once she woke up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:39 am

He chuckles some again and moves his large muzzle to your face and presses his lips to yours in a messy and deep, lustful kiss. "You're more than welcome to stay any night, Sandra~" He said as he gives your rear another good squeeze before pulling the bed sheets over the two of you while his cock was still buried deep inside of you and slowly softening. "Mmm, can't wait till morning when we can have more fun." He gives you a kiss on your neck before laying back and closing his eyes. With how much sex you've just had with him and throughout your day you find yourself finally feeling the fatigue set in as your body calms and you fall asleep rather quickly.

(Roll-15) Luckily your sleep is not filled with too many lewd dreams meaning you have a rather restful sleep despite some of your naughty dreams. When you awaken you find yourself laying on top of Marx who is snoring under you and his cock had since left your ass though you felt the dried cum and juices on your nethers and inner thighs. Marc had an arm around you, keeping you on him though he wasn't keeping a strong grip or anything on you so you could slip off of him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:25 am

Sandra shivered as he kissed her and commented on continuing their fun in the morning. She had hoped she could get out of here without any more things happening, but the idea was seeming less likely, and as he kissed her throat, less desirable. Still, she was too exhausted to leave now or resist him pulling her under the covers and kissing her throat, and she shivers more in delight than concern from the kiss.

She more collapsed out of consciousness than fell asleep she was so tired. Thankfully, her dreams were a good bit calmer than they had been over the past few days. Maybe it was all the sex she'd gotten over the night, how exhausted she was, or a mix of both, but it was nice to have her dreams not be completely lustful. Waking up, she felt his chest rise and fall under her. His cock was no longer inside of her, but the sex had left her body a complete mess. She considered just leaving to avoid him waking to continue last night's activity, but walking back to the guild with her crotch and ass a mess seemed like a recipe for disaster. Carefully, she moved his arm hoping she could get up without disturbing him and possibly get cleaned up and gone before he wakes. If he woke up and got his mitts on her again, she was sure she would give in without much resistance.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:52 am

(Roll-9) You manage to get his arm off of you without waking him up and you head to the bathroom. As you run the shower to get it warm enough to bathe in you hear movement in the other room and Marx enters. "Good morning babe~" He said as he moves to hug you from behind. "I like you're thinking, we both need to clean up after last night." He chuckles while still embracing you but not sensually touching you yet. "Mmm, did you want to have another round in the shower? Or are we a both a bit sore after last night?" He asked as you felt his half hard cock against your rear but he doesn't seem to be wanting to just jump you right now. Maybe him being sober means he's less horny now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 am

Sandra let out a light sigh as she pulled free of the gator finding her way into his bathroom to warm up his shower only for him to enter as the water was just getting warm enough for her to have any hope of washing the dried cum from the night out of her fur. She tenses a little when he hugs her but soon welcomes the contact. "Uh, yeah. We did make quite a mess." She mutters as he talks about cleaning up before he leaves it up to her if they should have any fun in the shower. She grits her teeth. His arms felt so good around her that she wondered what it really would hurt to have a little fun before she returned to the guild fresh and clean if a little late in the morning. (2)She bit her lip as she realized another round would feel really good. Her hands slipped down his side cupping his balls before she spoke. "You know, I really could use something to really wake up." Releasing my grope, I hopped into the shower. "You coming?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:13 pm

He groans some and grins as you cup his large sack before walking into the shower. He follows in after you with a bigger grin and luckily the shower is big enough for the two of you. His hand reaches for the shampoo and he pours some in his hands before he starts to rub it into your body, starting with your shoulders before quickly going to your breasts and groping them roughly with his soap covered hands. He gropes and pushes and pulls your breasts in every direction for a bit before his fingers pinch and roll your nipples. "Mmm, going to clean you up good though we might need a second cleaning before we step out of the shower." He chuckles some as he plays with your chest and you feel his cock hardening up and pressing against your plush ass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:57 am

Sandra shivered as she felt him grope her chest while grinding the fat cock she'd gotten rather familiar with last night against her ass. She bent forward giving him a brief moment to tease at her pussy lips if he wanted to. After how pleasured she'd gotten last night, it was surprising how into this she was getting. "You know, there wouldn't be a need to clean up a second time if we just skip the first cleaning altogether. It'll help us get to our business a bit faster today." She didn't feel the need to mention that it would also mean that they could get onto their fun with less delay. She wagged her tail against his stomach as he continued grinding against her giving him a sultry look over her shoulder before rolling her eyes and biting her lip to let him know just how into this she was as her resistance had completely vanished.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 am

Marx grins at your suggestion while you give him an expression that could easy seduce any male and you felt his cock throb against you. "Mmm, not just sexy but smart too. Let's skip to the fun then." He said as he pulls his hips back and moves to rub his cock against your slit a bit while he continues to grope your large chest. His hands then move to your hips and pull them back towards him, making you bend over as he rubs the tip of his length against your slit. He then pushes the tip in about an inch before shoving the rest of his length into you, pushing you against the shower wall as he starts to pound you. "Mmm~ Still so tight~" He comments while he pounds you from behind.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 am

Sandra blushes as he calls her smart while rubbing his cock against her slit moaning in delight at the contact. With the water running down, she wondered if he could tell that she was wet, or if he thought what he was feeling was only the shower water running down her. Feeling him pierce her and compliment how tight she was she shook her head. "Mmm, no, it's how big you are." Her hands braced against the wall of the shower and widened her stance as she began pushing her hips back into his thrusts trying to help him press even further into her. "Fuck, you feel so good inside of me. Leave me another thick load like you did last night, please." she bit her lower lip as she felt him reach ever deeper into her eager sex ready to receive his seed once again.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games