PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am

He smirks at you as you express your desire to feel him while moving down to your knees. He lets go of your breasts and his hands move down to the front of his baggy pants. "Of course; a sexy slut like you needs to feel cock constantly right?" He said with a drunk chuckle as he undoes the front of his pants. Once his pants comes undone he pulls out his cock and it slaps the top of your muzzle and you can't help but notice how thick it was, probably one of the thickest cocks your have ever seen. "Like it babe? It's all yours to touch as much as you want." He said with a grin as he thrusts his hips to make his cock hit your muzzle with a heavy slap and you only now realize he's not fully hard yet. "Take off that shirt; don't want to stain it with my seed do you?" He asked as he looks down at your chest and licks his lips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:55 am

Sandra shivered as she was struck in the face by his fat cock. It was the thickest one she'd ever seen, but it wasn't even hard yet. That seemed strange considering how much he'd been feeling her up, but then she remembered hearing men had a harder time getting it up when they were heavily drunk, so that could explain it. She moaned nodding and lapping at his cock when she asked if he liked it. The thickness of it exciting her as she wondered if it might be too much for her. Still, she didn't even consider backing down from taking it now. Shivering as he slapped her against the cheek, she eagerly began pulling off her shirt quickly as if happy to have him ogling her from above. With her chest completely exposed to his view, she looked up to him abashedly feeling like she needed to do this. "Please, can I have a little taste of it now?" She licked her own lips making it clear how hungry she was for him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 am

He watches with obvious naughty glee as your shirt goes above your head and your breasts bounce free and you can feel his gaze on your bouncing breasts and hard nipples. He smirks some as you ask for permission to taste his cock which twitches a bit and hardens more, about fully hard now. "Go ahead, taste as much of me as you want." He said and gives a thrust of his hips, making the tip run against your cheek and leaving a smear of precum on your muzzle. He then presses it to your lips and waits for you to taste him like you asked for.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:42 am

Sandra watched with fascination as his cock grew harder before her. She groans as his tip drags against her muzzle leaving a trail of pre on her cheek before pressing it against her lips. Her eyes looked down at the length which seemed to be nearly at full mast now before her eyes moved back up to his own. With her gaze locked on his own, she opened her mouth and dragged her tongue against his cockhead closing her eyes in concentration and groaned as the taste of his cock hit her tastebuds. Her lips curling as she groaned in delight, "Hmmm." She pressed forward now trying to take him into her muzzle.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 am

His gazed was on your bare breasts when you looked at him though his eyes meet yours when he sees you gazing up at him. He lets out a pleased groan as you dragon your tongue over the head before you close your eyes to savor the taste and musky scent. "That's it, taste as much as you want you sexy babe." He says as he groans from how you lick at his cockhead. Opening your mouth you have to go a bit wider than normal but soon the first couple inches of his large length is inside of your warm and wet maw. "Mmm, suck on it." He said as he gave a small thrust, making you take another inch, while his hand moves to your head and pets you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:50 am

Taking in his powerful, musky flavor, Sandra couldn't help but enjoy the flavors on her tongue. When he made his request to her, she couldn't resist beginning to suck on him as he makes her take another inch of his fat length which she accepts submissively. The hand rubbing at her head made it clear how good of a job she was doing encouraging her as she began bobbing her head. Remembering how he's stared at her breasts, she brought her hands up to them rubbing her soft, fuzzy tits against his leg before lifting them up to press them against his sack. Her crotch began dripping on the floor without panties to stop it. Behind her, her tail wagged rapidly side to side fanning the scent of feminine neediness coming from her desperately hot sex.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:33 pm

"Mmm, use those big breasts of yours babe~" He groans out happily as you bring your breasts up and his cock twitches and gives you a generous sample of his precum for you to taste. He takes a deep breath before grinning down at you and petting your head more. "Mmm, I can smell your needy scent. You want this just as much as I do." He said as he grips your head a bit tighter and starts to thrust into your mouth. With him starting to take control he brings his other hand down to grip your head as he soon is pounding your muzzle, using your mouth as nothing more than a sexy toy. "Get ready, I'm going to give you a nice treat for being such a sexy babe~" He said as his cock began to throb in your mouth, his orgasm near.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:39 am

Sandra shivered at his approval of the use of her breasts on his thick croc cock before it drools another precious sample of his load onto her tongue which gets a good taste of it before swallowing it to settle in her stomach. Everything she did to please him made him happier and made her body feel more lustful in turn. She could scarcely think to resist as his hands came down on her head to hold her in place as he thrust into her muzzle like his own personal onahole. She remained still holding both her tits and muzzle in place as he began taking charge promising to give her a real load any second now, but her tongue went to work dancing across his length showing how badly she needed to taste his virility before guzzling it down to settle thick in her stomach.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:11 am

Thanks to your excellent tongue work he doesn't last more than another moment before he pushes his cock deep into your mouth and shoots his load directly down your throat. "Oh yeah, this mouth is amazing..." He groans out as he makes you swallow down his thick load before he pulls out, one thick spurt landing on your tongue and the another spurt on your face when he withdrew completely from your muzzle. Despite having just came his cock was still mostly hard as he looks down at you with a satisfied grin. "Damn, you made me cum good with that mouth. Now to see what your other holes can do." He reaches down and lifts you onto your feet by under your arms before a hand goes straight down to under your skirt to finger your pussy. "This hole next babe? Tell me where you want my cock next." He asks as his thick finger thrusts in and out of your dripping wet cunt.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 am

Sandra only tensed a moment when he grabbed her before she relaxes and swallows repeatedly around his cock letting her throat milk him as he uses her as a cum dump. A part of her wished she could have tasted his seed, but she wouldn't complain or struggle against him in her current state of submissiveness. Still, she was thankful to feel him reward her efforts by pulling out and letting a glob land on her tongue which she rolled it around a bit to get a good taste of it while he spilled another on her muzzle. Once she'd swallowed her tasty treat, she locked eyes with his cock seeing that he was still fairly hard despite how much he'd cum for her. She squeaks as he lifts her up and begins fingering her soaking depths. It twitched and trembled around the digit like it thought it could milk some cum from his finger. "Ah, oh, mm, yes, your cock tasted so good, and my needy pussy got so jealous waiting." Her knees buckled a bit. "Don't think I can remain standing once you start stirring me up though."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:09 am

"Then don't worry, you won't need to keep standing." He said before he moves behind you and suddenly you find yourself lifted up in the air, his hands under your legs as he holds them spread apart and holds you over his cock. "I'll hold you up so you can rest those legs of yours." He says before licking at your neck while your pussy drips juices onto his dripping cock below. After shifting the two of you into position his tip presses against your pussy before he lowers you onto his cock that spreads open your dripping wet folds as brings you down on his cock. "Mmm, I knew you would feel snug around my cock but you feel so much better than I would have thought." He groans into your ear which he bites a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:20 am

Sandra gasped in surprise as he lifts her off her feet spreading her thighs wide open to the point that it pulled her pussy lips open as they dangled right over the tip of the cock she had only just recently been slobbering all over. Her cunt quivered as she realized his strength was the only thing keeping her from being impaled upon his cock. Sandra groans out as he slams her hips down on his cockhead wedging himself into her soaking wet love tunnel. Her passage squeezes down on the intruder letting him know how pleased she was to have him spreading her wide around him. She leaned her head back moaning out in delight unintentionally putting herself right into the perfect position for him to take her ear between her teeth drawing another gasp from her lips as her passage trembled around him. "F-fu-uck yes, impa-ale me. Your dick f-feels so amaz-azing."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:13 pm

You can feel him grin as he kept your ear between his teeth though luckily he never seems to put much pressure on your ear even as he nibbles on it. "Your pussy is so tight~ If I knew it would be this good I might have just fucked you in the alley by the bar." He says to you as he fucks you in this position. He thrusts up while lowering you, letting him go deep each time. He hammers up into you, bouncing you up and down and making your breasts bounce with your body. "Damn, I was so lucky to come across you~ How much can you handle babe? I want to do as much as I can with you." He says to you as he picks up the pace, his thick cock spreading your pussy wide open again and again and the tip was poking your cervix.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:47 am

Sandra gasped and moaned writhing in his grip as he continued to bounce her on his cock and nibbled firmly on her ear making her feel more and more like a simple toy for his pleasure. Still, she couldn't deny that it felt incredibly good the way he used her. She heard him mention taking her into the alley. She had told him not to do it in the alley, but right now, she wasn't sure she could have resisted if he had chosen to take her back there against her protests, and she wasn't sure how long those protests would have lasted. Still, she had to focus on the now as he teased her cervix and spoke as if he had more to give her. "Yes, more, please. I want to feel everything you have buried inside me completely." Her pussy clenched tight and drooled more of her juices to make sure he was slick enough to force himself into her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 am

After hearing your words her moves forward and presses your front against a wall, your breasts squished up against the hard surface with your hard nipples rubbing against the wall as he now fucks you against it. "By the time we're done you're not going to be able to walk for a while." He chuckles some before he really starts to hammer into you, slamming his length up and into you. Each hard thrust causes his cock to go all the way in, the tip pushing past your cervix and entering your deepest depths. "I'm going to fill you babe~ Going to stuff this tight cunt with my hot load." He groans into your ear before going to the hilt inside of you. His cock throbs inside of you as he pumps one hot shot of thick seed after another. It was a large load too as it felt like your stomach was expanding a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:55 am

Sandra gasped as he shoved her right up against the wall telling her how she wouldn't be walking for a while. "Oh, ah, mm, but how will I walk home?" Her pussy wrapped tighter around him as she considered the possibility of being stuck here after he was done with her. If she was stuck here for the night, would he use her again in the morning before letting her go? Feeling him reaching his limit and promising a thick load to fill her up, she squealed out a little. "Yes, Ohhh, give me everything you have. I wanna feel you let it all loose inside of me until I'm completely full!" Her squeal turned into a scream as he hilted inside of her, and she felt his load flowing into her cumming from the sensation of his cum flowing into her womb. There was so much, that she looked in shock down as she felt herself expanding just to take it all. "Yes, please keep going. Fill me to my limit."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 am

He keeps you pinned to the wall as he pumps every drop her can into your already stuffed pussy. Eventually once your orgasms finally end he pulls out of you and you can feel the large amount of cum leak out of your filled cunt and down your inner thighs. He pants as he leans against your back, keeping you pinned against the wall, and he leans in to your ear. "Damn... you're one hell of a sexy girl, babe~" He nibbles on your ear some. "I haven't cum this hard in a long time. And to cum in such a sexy babe makes it even better. What's your name? I want to know who you are so we can do this again. Oh, and my name is Marx so you know what to moan out next time." He said while slowly lowering you down till your feet is able to touch the ground.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:30 am

Sandra's body trembled as he kept her pinned to the wall and filled her to the brim. Her ears laid back when he pulled out letting all of that cum leak out of her amazing her with just how much he'd stuffed in there from only a single orgasm. As her body started to recover, her gasps relaxed to quieter pants as he continued complimenting her quietly. "Ah, hah, hah, thank you. Ohh, there's so much. When does it end?" She was referring to the load that was still leaking out, but she blushed when he made it clear that even after what they'd done, they were only now learning each others' names. "Oh, my name is Sandra, Marx." Feeling her feet touch the ground, her knees buckled as she realized she still wasn't quite in any condition to stay standing, and she couldn't imagine the mess that lay between her feet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:45 am

"Mm, such a nice name for such a sexy babe~" He chuckles before gripping your hips to help keep you standing as your legs felt weak. "Mmm, think you can handle another stuffing babe? We could take this to my bed or if you can't wait I'll just bend you over the table next to us." He leans in and licks your check. "Or we can get kinky and I fuck you against the window, just like how I did with the wall though others might have a chance to see you." He said before one hand leaves your waist to grab at one of your breasts, kneading it and pinching your hard nipple. "Not sure why but I want to do all kinds of sexy things to you~"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am

Sandra did her best to remain upright while trying to recover her strength and senses, but it seemed her companion wasn't quite through yet offering her several ways they could continue their activities. The bed seemed the most sensible, but the table was much closer at hand. The third option sent a shiver through her. Risking being seen with her bare breasts against a window while obviously being fucked sounded like such a debauched act that it sent a naughty thrill. What if someone she knew saw her, or if she met someone that saw her later, but she just couldn't get the thought of it out of her head. "Yes, the~the window sounds like it would be g~good."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games