PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:14 am

You find that lifting one long plank wasn't heavy though with how long they were it was more a matter of balance than strength. (Roll-14) It takes a bit but once you managed to get used to the weight you are able to carry several at a time without too much difficulty and you make multiple runs between the worksite and the lumber pile till they had enough. "Alright Sandra, good work." The Gurdurr said once you had brought enough. "Saved us time by not having to do that ourselves and letting us focus on the work. We need more nails though. There should be some in the supply shed there." He points to the shed across the way. "The twins are in there getting things so they should be able to help you find them. And if they need help see what you can do."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 am

Sandra did her best managing to quickly get the hang of carrying the longe wooden planks glad to see how quickly she had gotten all the boards they needed as she set the last few onto the stack. She nodded as the Gurdurr thanked her for her work and gave her her next objective. The nails would be much easier to carry once she found them, and it probably wouldn't take long, but she was sure an operation like this always had more that needed to be done. "On it, about how much should I grab for you?" Once she had a general idea, she made her way to the shed. Giving the door a quick knock first, she opened it and poked her head in scanning for any sign of the twin. "Hello, I'm here to get some nails and see if there's anything you guys need from me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:07 am

Inside the storage shed you see two Timburrs rushing around organizing the supplies and checking inventory. When you speak up they stop and turn towards you. "Oh, hey there Lucario girl." One of them said before the other one speaks up. "Yeah, we got nails." He said as he goes over to a shelf of buckets and looks through them before handing you one filled with nails. "And we could use some help; the one usually in charge of this shed is sick and we left it alone for too long." "So we can use an extra hand getting things together if you have a moment after delivering the nails."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:58 am

"It's Sandra," she reminds them as one of them refers to her just by her species. She nods taking the nails in hand. "Thanks, I'll be back in a jiff, then." Returning outside with the nails, she handed them off before returning to the shed. "Alright, I don't think they expected me to move the lumber, so I'm all yours for now, at least." She took another look around the shed. It seemed like they mostly needed to organize and count stock, so they could find what they had and order more of what they needed. "So, how are things supposed to be organized in here?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:09 pm

"See you in a bit then, Sandra." One says as you leave with the bucket of nails which you take back to the main site. "Yes, this should be plenty for now." The Gurdurr said as he takes the bucket and you tell him that you're going to go help the twins. "That's fine, we're good out here for now. Just watch out for the twins as they like to play jokes. Harmless ones but they can be a bit annoying sometimes." He warns you before you head back to the shed.

When you return the one of the twins was looking at a list of sorts while the other was picking up loose nails and screws from the ground and placing them in buckets. "Well with the rush we've been in we kind of made a mess of the place trying to get what we needed. So some things are just scattered about." The one with the list said.

"You can either help by picking up what's out of place or start counting what we're missing." The one on the ground picking up loose screws said as he tosses one into a bucket.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:02 pm

With the nails handed off and nothing more to do out here, Sandra nods to the Gurdurr. "Thanks for the warning, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any of their shenanigans. She wasn't entirely sure what kinds of pranks they pulled though she presumed they were the kind of thing that embarrassed rather than got in the way of work to be done.

Once she was back in the shed and saw what they were doing, she wondered how she should help. It didn't look like two people would be able to do very well looking over the single sheet they were using to catalog what they had for supplies, so she figured it would be better to help clean things off of the floor. Getting down on her knees, she began to pick up whatever supplies had been scattered across the floor of the shed. Not even thinking about it, she didn't realize the look down her shirt she was giving the one in the stool, or the way her skirt rode up giving a peek to the one helping her fish stuff off the ground.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:55 pm

As you get down on your knees and start picking up the nails you didn't notice the males now looking at you from the position you are now in while you are busy picking up nails. There were plenty of nails on the ground to find, as if a bucket or two got knocked over in a hurry to get what was needed. As you lean over a bit to get another nail the one behind you leans down and looks up your skirt but you don't notice it and he pulls back as you felt like someone was looking at you.

"Alright, you help with cleaning up around here. We're going to see about organizing over here." The one looking over the inventory said as he was looking down at you, and your chevage, before he goes over to the other side of the shed with his brother. The two talked in low voices as you work on cleaning up the nails till one comes back a few minutes late to help pick up the nails and screws on the ground. Soon he is near your front as he reaches for a nail that was on your other side and his hand brushes against your breast. "Oops, sorry." He said though he didn't really pull his hand away and kept going for the nail till he grabbed and took it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:08 am

Sandra did her best collecting the nails. There were certainly a lot of them making it seem like no one had done the job of organizing this area in a while. She didn't notice the stares at first as she moved her body around to collect more screws. When she started feeling like she was being watched, she put a hand to her lower back smoothing down her skirt glad that she had remembered to wear panties today.

She nodded as the two males left her to continue working. "Sure thing, I'll get up what I can." She couldn't help but perk her ears as they spoke in hushed tones to one another curious about what they were discussing, but they were speaking too low, and she wasn't about to abandon a job half done to eavesdrop on the pair. It seemed they got finished with what they were doing when one of them started helping her. She was glad for the help, but she wasn't sure why he was getting so close. With all of the nails around, he should easily be able to avoid getting into her personal space like that. When he brushed against her tits, she gasped at the contact, and the way he didn't move his arm away made her question how much of an accident it had been. Still, she wasn't going to make a fuss over it. "N-no problem," She stammered out breathing heavily before turning away from him to continue her work unaware that her tail had lifted a bit showing off her panty clad ass and the hint of moisture at the crotch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:17 am

He doesn't seem to try anything else at the moment as he drops his nail in a bucket while you turn away. He pauses what he is doing as he notices how your tail has risen and he lowers his head down a bit to peek at your panty clad rear and the crotch of your panties the best he could without you noticing. For a bit nothing much happens for a few minutes before you hear him grunt as he is trying to reach under some shelves. "Damn it... can't reach... Hey Sandra, I saw some nails back here but my arms aren't long enough. Do you think you can reach back there?" He asked as he pulls back from the shelves and backs away. "We're a little short so any nails we can get will help us out."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Sandra sighs as he doesn't follow her around making her think it was just something he had done without thinking about it as she began cleaning up elsewhere. Turning when she heard him ask if she could check under the shelving units since her arms were longer than his. "Sure, leave it to me." She crawled over beside where he was lowering her head to look into the narrow space to see if she could see any of the nails or screws they needed her to fish out. Her head and chest practically laying against the floor while her rear remained up as she was still on her knees. Seeing a few things she reached under grunting as she tried to catch a few of the scattered items without scattering them more. Her rear, still lifted up in the air, wiggled about a bit as she struggled with a few of the harder to reach items.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:44 am

With how low and narrow the space under the shelf was you had to practically put your head and chest against the floor which left your rear up in the air as you kept on your knees. You seem to have a hard time finding it as you can't seem to feel anything around except for the floor. Meanwhile behind you the Timburr was kneeling down and smirking as he is looking up your skirt and at your rear and panties. "Keep looking; there are there someone. Maybe a bit further back?" He suggests as he just very slowly and carefully pinches the end of your skirt and lifts it up, slowly exposing more and more of your rear though you don't really notice. He then sits back and takes in the sight of your wiggling rear end covered only by your panties.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Sandra grunted and squirmed as she searched for anything out of place. "I don't see anything down here." His insistence that there was something down there convinced her to give it another look. She pressed her chest harder against the floor trying to get herself into the space between the shelving unit and the floor. The struggle helped her get a little further in, but it also forced her to wiggle her upturned rear even more flagrantly. Still unaware that her skirt had been flipped over to expose her panties, she continued wiggling to try and both reach and see a little deeper, but she still couldn't see any sign of anything discarded down there. "Hey, what was it you saw down here. I just can't seem to find it at all." She shivered as a breeze ran over her now exposed panties. "Bit of a draft down here too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am

"Should be in the back somewhere... I might have knocked it further back when I was trying... Trying checking the back and then left and right." He suggests as he sits back and enjoys the view of your exposed rear and panty covered crotch. "Yeah, I think there's a hole or something letting air in here." He says in response to the draft comment. Trying to move your hand side to side just made your rear move more with your body and the Timburr grins at the sight. Doing this also caused your breasts to rub against the rough floor some as they are already pressed tightly against the floor. "Hey, random question but... do you know Bolt or Dune?" He asked.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:23 am

Sandra struggled trying to get even deeper to find these missing supplies unaware of just how much she was shaking her ass, and how closely he was watching it. It was starting to feel like these screws couldn't possibly be worth this amount of effort to find, but she didn't want to just give them the impression she quit just because a job was hard. She had her pride as an explorer to think of. She froze when he asked his question leaving her to wonder if the two of them had talked, or if it was just that obvious. "I met them a while back, but I would hardly say I know them. Why are you asking all of a sudden?" Her nervousness was clear by how still she was while she awaited his response.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 09, 2020 9:07 am

"Oh I was just wandering because..." You hear some movement behind you as it sounds like he was getting closer. "They told us about this wild Lucario girl they met the other night and I believe you're her." His hand suddenly flips your skirt up fully and he grasps your rear and spread the cheeks. "And it's true! You're wet already!" He said as one hand moves from your rear and before you can act he presses two fingers against the crotch of your panties, a wet sound being heard and your vision flashes pink as pleasure shoots through you. "Coming to a place like this dressed in a short skirt and showy top? Guess you couldn't get with Bolt or Dune so you wouldn't mind one of us." He chuckles and gives your rear a spank.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:36 am

"Huh," was all she could manage to get out between him suddenly trailing off and flipping her skirt up to see her panty-clad crotch and ass. "N-n-no, it's nothing like that." She tried to deny when he noticed how wet she was. She had hoped the two hadn't shared the tale of their conquest from that night, but now she had to wonder which of the others also knew. Her attempts to deny his accusation were shut as she had to hold back a moan when he dragged two fingers against her soaking crotch. She tried to lift her head but only managed to inadvertently wedge herself a little more under the shelving. When he slapped her rear, she wasn't able to hold back the heavy moan that time, and her tail even lifted high to make sure it wasn't getting in the way as the male started having his fun with her rear-end.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 14, 2020 10:29 am

"Oh wow, you moaned from that. Let's hear it again!" He said with glee as he gives you another spank right on the same spot before he goes to massaging both globes of your rear and enjoying the feel of your ass in his hands.

"So what Bolt said was true?" You hear a second voice ask and realize the other twin has returned, or maybe was watching the whole time, and you feel his hand rubbing at your panty covered pussy. "I wonder if what they said about the Lopunny was also true? One for each of us if they were both here." He chuckles before moving down and pressing on your clit. "So Sandra? Want to have some fun in here real quick?" He asked as he keeps rubbing your nethers.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:38 am

Sandra tried to hold back as another swat arrived on her ass, but hitting the same spot again made the sensation only sharper, and she wound up letting out another involuntary sound.

Her cheeks flushed when she realized the other brother was back, or had he been silently watching the entire time. She held back from saying anything when they brought up Cotton not wanting to get her into any trouble though they could probably guess she was real now that they'd had herself in their hands. Her pussy gushed a little as her lips were rubbed and her clit was pushed drawing another moan as her rear lifted up. Her heart was beating so hard as they asked if she wanted to have a quickie right there. She wanted to say no, but their insistent toying with her body wore down her resistance. "F-fuck ye-yes,j-just help me out of here."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2020 10:40 am

They both smile big and quickly help you up out from under the shelves and right when your upper body was up they pulled your shirt up and each cup a bra covered breast and start to grope them, though they were out of sync making you feel two different but pleasurable sensations from each breast. "Hey, are the others busy?" One of them ask as they play with your breasts. "Yeah, and they don't need anything for a bit so we should have a good bit of time with her." They feel you up a bit more before backing away a bit so they could undo the front of their pants and pulls out their already hard cocks.

"So how do you want to do this?" One of them asked. "One at a time or both at once?" "And which holes should we take if both at once?" The other asked as they look at you and stroke their cocks a bit as they wait for your answer.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:39 am

As they pull Sandra out and immediately go for her breasts, she can only moan and pant. They didn't seem to be coordinating their groping, but that only seemed to make it hard to get used to their attention as she could never know when to expect another squeeze to either tit. She doesn't even notice them talking about how the others likely wouldn't catch them because as far as she cared by now, the whole lot of them could walk in and join if they wanted.

Seeing their cocks on display, her fingers slowly slid to their crotches giving each cock an examining stroke, she couldn't help but lick her lips at the thought of having them inside of her. "I don't care how you do it; I just need them both in me right now." Laying down, she spread her legs and pulled up her skirt showing off her drooling cunny. The fact that she'd gotten so sloppy just from having her tits groped making it clear just what a slavish slut she was, and the way it trembled and drooled made it look like it could easily handle them both if they wished.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games