PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 pm

"I remember that announcement... I didn't think I would ever encounter anything related to Lust this soon though..." She said when you said that the Meowth might be connected to Lust. When you point out the blade emblem Cotton didn't show any sign of recognition of it. Before you leave though she does say something. "You know...This Meowth seems to live here all by himself and this place has running water and has so much in it. I mean, look at this cave; it's clearly carved out and I doubt he could have done it alone..." She turns to you. "He...might be getting help. With everything in here...maybe he's some kind of warehouse keeper? Supplier?" She shrugs, not sure of her own theories but it did make a good amount of sense if it is true.

You leave Cotton who went back to drying her fur so you could wash up. You get the water running and soon you are washing your cum covered fur which felt very soothing and relaxing, refreshing you after your recent ordeals. Soon you are able to rejoin Cotton again who has redressed and was looking through some boxes. "Hey, seems like these boxes have random things, like supplies, building materials, fabrics, chains, all kinds of things." She said as she looked through a box.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

"Yeah, he definitely has some connections alright. I doubt he's a warehouse keeper. His stealing attracted undue attention which would be pretty bad. A supplier seems more likely, or perhaps he's some sort of a fence or launderer. Whatever the case we'll let the Guild know about it, so they can figure out for sure what he is and who he's working with or for. For now, I need to get cleaned up. Just be on guard. If he does have associates, we might have bad timing. The last thing we need is someone coming to get their stuff or drop more off with him."

Finally able to step into the warm water, Sandra couldn't help but hum a tune as she got to work cleaning up her fur. Letting the warm water wash away not only the cum and other filth, but her worries in a moment of peace.

Drying off and redressing, Sandra found Cotton again finding her to be searching through some of the boxes. "That's odd, this place already has more than enough for one guy. Is he expanding this place to house more Mon, or is he helping someone construct a building? Whatever, we should get him to the guild for now." She went over to Meowth checking on him momentarily before lifting him up much preferring if he slept through the trip.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 am

(Roll-19) Fortune seems to be a bit better for you as the Meowth was still asleep; apparently Cotton had hit him pretty hard with that last punch or he's just a heavy sleeper. However before you could pick him up you notice the table nearby where the Meowth was when you arrived. On it you see an open book and your curiosity gets the better of you. Taking a look at it you see what looks like a ledger of some kind though it was hard to make out what it all meant as the Meowth apparently used short hand when writing it so there's plenty of words that look like just random letter.

Back to the Meowth you are able to pick him up without him waking, though he does mumble a bit in his sleep. "Mmm...suck it good Lucario slut...you too slut bunny..." You feel something poking you from his crotch but you are able to ignore it for now. "Well let's get going." Cotton said as she walks with you, helping you carry the criminal if you needed it. "We're...going to leave out...certain parts of this mission, right?" She asked as she blushes a bit and you know exactly what "parts" she is talking about.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:09 am

Sighing when She found him to still be sleeping, Sandra got ready to pick him up before some kind of journal caught her eye. It was right where he'd been sitting when they arrived, so maybe it had something important in it. Looking she found it was a ledger of some sort. It was in shorthand, so she couldn't make heads or tails of it, but it would give the guild a starting point for the questioning or perhaps they could break the code and figure some things out without his input at all. "We'll be taking this with us." She pocketed the book.

Lifting him up, she blushed when she realized he was dreaming about them. "They won't hear it from us. We'll just have to hope no one believes him though." As she said it she remembered Vile. The idea of the two of them meeting and trading stories of her was not a comfortable thought, but she was sure they had enough prisoners the two wouldn't just meet by chance. At least she hoped they didn't. "Anyway, let's get going. We gotta turn this guy in and get our reward."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 am

"Oh, hold on a moment." Cotton says quickly before you could start leaving. You see her rush over to one of the open boxes she was looking at earlier and then bend down into it as she looks for something. For a bit all you can see of the Lopunny are her legs and plush rear in her shorts wiggling around before she eventually pulled out of the box and holding a blue orb. You quickly recognize it as an escape orb and see the Lopunny smile. "With this we can get back in no time." Getting close to you Cotton uses the orb and in a flash of light you find yourself outside of the cave and the town in view. Turning to you again Cotton smiles. "See? We're almost back already." Cotton said before starting to walk back to town and helping you carry the Meowth back. "Well this didn't go...nearly as well as I would have liked but at least we're going up a rank."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:35 am

Sandra blushed as she saw the bunny's rear as Cotton dug through one of the boxes. It changed to an awkward smile when the Lopunny pulled out an escape orb. "Oh good, that'll be so much more convenient. Got to carry one of those on missions more often." Standing beside Cotton, she closed her eyes momentarily as the light flared up. Opening them when the light faded, she found they were within sight of the town already. "Yes, that must have saved us at least an hour. Still got some distance to cover, so let's go." She walked along letting Cotton carry the Meowth every once in a while. "Yeah, but it went significantly better than my last mission to raise my rank." She blushed as she realized she'd said that out loud. "Before you ask, I'd rather not talk about it. Let's just get back to the Guild and enjoy our new rank. We went through a lot to get it."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 am

Cotton just nods in understanding when you told her you rather not talk about your last mission. "Maybe we'll get something more too if what's in that cave and book is useful." Cotton comments as she carries the Meowth for now though she blushes and shifts him some as you can tell she is feeling his hard on through his clothes as he dreams of the two of you a bit.

Soon enough the two of you are back in town and walking up to the Guild. Inside Felicity sees the two of you enter and smiles as she waves you over. "Hey, I see you both finish the job. One moment." She takes out a bell from under the desk and rings it, though it was a bit of a deep sound which is strange for a small bell. Moments later two Bisharps in uniform enter and walk over to you and they take the Meowth and carry him away. "Those two will lock up the Meowth." She said before turning to the two of you. "And since you two finished the mission, that means you both rank up. Please hand me your Guild Cards." The two of you hand over your Guild Cards to Felicity and she places them under the orb that made yours one at a time. The orb glows and shines a light on each card before she hands them back. You notice your rank has changed to D and you see Cotton smile brightly at her own card. "Congratulations you two. Please continue the great work."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 3:59 am

Sandra nods, "yes, we can only hope they find something useful amongst all those boxes." She knew well the discomfort of carrying that randy male in his sleep. "Perhaps we didn't hit him hard enough if he's still dreaming of us." She joked hoping to lighten Cotton's mood with the burden she was dealing with.

She looked up at the Guild as she approached. It was a sight for sore eyes after what she'd been through today. Entering, she walked right up to Felicity's desk with Cotton and the unconscious Meowth in tow. She nods, but gets caught off guard by the sound of the tiny bell and helps Cotton to hand Meowth over to the pair of Bisharp. She nodded handing over her card as the two of them were promoted by the guild. When the Meowstic was done congratulating them she stepped up. "We had a few things to report about what we found there." She pulled out the bottle of water and the ledger placing it on the counter. "He had some powder that seemed to be an aphrodisiac. We found more of it in a box with a heart-shaped emblem along with this bottle of water. It got me thinking of the water I found that Zeb had, so I brought it in case there was a connection. The book just appears to be a ledger, but he's using some weird abbreviations, so I couldn't make heads or tails of it. There were also some boxes with an emblem with a serrated knife too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

When you hand over the bottle and the ledger Felicity opens the ledger and takes a moment to go over some of the pages while you continue to talk. She seems to have a bit of a reaction when looking at the book and when you mention the logos but she doesn't say anything about in reaction. "I see..." She closes the ledger and stands up from her seat behind the counter. "Well thank you for bringing this. You took good initiative for bringing this and that's good for an explorer here. Now if you excuse me I need to go." She turns away and hurries down to one hall.

"Huh...guess she's late to something?" Cotton said as the two of you watch Felicity go. She then looks at her Guild Card and smiles brightly again before letting out a small excited giggle and then putting it away. "Thank you so much, Sandra. I know things went...roughly for us but at least we did it."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 am

Sandra blushed a little at the compliment of her initiative. "Oh good, to be honest, a part of me was worried I was grasping at straws and jumping to conclusions with this." She tilted her head to the side when Felicity so quickly excused herself. "Yeaaah, I mean it's either that, or she's in a real hurry to hand that stuff over to whoever would be responsible for it." She shook her head wondering if she really was going a bit too far thinking like that.

She smiled and offered her hand. "Yeah, that did get a little messy there for a bit oops." She covered her mouth not meaning it that way regardless of how it sounded. "So hey, now that we've gotten our first promotion what do ya say we celebrate with a little girls' night out? Meet me here around supper time, and we can discuss what we'll go out and do."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:54 am

"Yeah, she could be doing that too. She is sure in a hurry though...makes me wonder if we came across something big." Cotton comments before you offer her your hand. Smiling the Lopunny grasps your hand and gives it a firm shake. "Sure; I would love to celebrate a bit tonight. Though we might want to make sure we're...properly dressed..." She blushes a bit as she reminds you that both of you are currently without any underwear still and you only now notice that the Lopunny has been covering her large bust with her larger ears. Luckily for you your nipples weren't hard and not obviously showing through your shirt. "So let's make sure to take care of that first." She said before letting go of your hand. "I'll see you later then." She says before heading to the Guild's dorms, leaving you alone for now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:36 am

Sandra blushed as Cotton reminded her of their lack of undergarments. "Yes, I'll make sure to get myself appropriately dressed before we go out. That way we can focus on enjoying ourselves. Yup, I'll be here." Waving as the Lopunny leaves, she soon decided to head for her own dorm room to get some undergarments on. She remembered she wanted to see if the Guild had some kind of library or record location where she could try and learn more about Lust. First, she'd need to figure out if such a place actually exists. She'd make her way back to the lobby to see if she could find anyone to question about it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:33 pm

After a quick trip back to your room to put on some underwear and maybe even a change of clothes you head back to the main Guild entrance building. Felicity wasn't back yet so you couldn't ask her, however you see Nox from one of your trails. "Oh, good to see you again Sandra." He greets you and you notice the book he is carrying. After asking him about a library he nods his head. "Yes, we do have a library here of course. Plenty of books for other explorers to read to pass the time when not on guild business or to brush up on their knowledge. Just go through the west hallway to the next island."

"Following his directions you go down the westward hallway to the end and cross the rope bridge to the next island. Entering the building you are greeted to the sight of a grand library, many high bookshelves stocked with books and plenty of tables around to read at. You see a Reuniclus behind a counter checking books and stamping some.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Sandra was glad to have her undergarments back. She also went ahead and got into a new outfit after all the traveling and fighting she'd done now. Now redressed, she went back to the lobby. Her first thought was to talk to Felicity, but she still seemed to be out on whatever task she'd excused herself for. Thankfully, she recognized Vox who had a book under his arm. "Hey Vox, it's good to see you. I was wondering, does the guild have some kind of library or records section. There were some things I wanted to look into." She nodded as he told her where she could find it. "Thanks, I'll go check that out."

Entering the room, she looked around surprised at how big the place was. She'd need to know how things were organized or she'd never find what she was looking for. Seeing the Reuniclus, she moved to the desk hoping they could help her. "Hi, I need some help finding some records if it's not too much of a bother."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 am

The Reuniclus sits behind a ring shaped counter that has stacks of books on it and he was currently stamping some of the books from one pile and then adding them to another pile. He looks up at you as you get his attention and you see he is wearing glasses. "Hello there. I am the librarian of this grand library. I can help you find any book you need, though certain areas are restricted depending on if you're a guild member or not and your guild rank. If you have a guild card please show it to me and then let me know what you are looking for."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 am

She pulls out her guild card. "Sure, I just got promoted, too." Sandra felt a bit of pride at getting to show her guild card with its new higher rank. "As for what I'm looking for, With the recent announcements, I was feeling a little curious about these.." She stopped taking a look around feeling she probably shouldn't just say this out loud for anyone to hear. She leaned in a little closer hoping not to be overheard. "I was hoping to learn more about the Deadly Sins." She felt a bit nervous wondering if the access to the records she was looking for might be controlled.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 am

"Oh, well congratulations on your promotion." He said as he took your card and looks it over as you tell him what you wanted. He looks up at you as you paused before saying you wanted to learn about the Deadly Sins. "Oh yes, there are plenty of books about their history available to the public." He said, though those sounded more like history books rather than records and he seems to pick up on that concern. "If you're looking for more specifics though, there are some guild records of their missions against them." He says before pointing to some shelves nearby. "You can find the history books over there. The main ground floor is available for everything. The rest of the ground floor is for Guild Ranks E-C. B and higher get access to the upper floor. The third floor and back area are restricted to S Rank and admin guild members only. The records you want will be over there." He then points to another section. "Anything else, miss Sandra?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:14 am

"Thank you, I'm hoping it won't be the only time." She nodded along as he explained how things were split. Despite her recent promotion, she still only had the lowest access level of guild members though there were only three levels of access for members. Hopefully, what she wants to find is accessible without being B rank. "No, that's about all I need. I'll come back if I need something else. Thank you very much." She giggled before turning to walk toward the section he'd pointed out. Unless this was a new thing, there had to be some record of how Lust affected Pokemon, and since they beat them, hopefully, they had found a way to slow or reverse Lust's power.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 am

You start with the section open to the public and after a bit of looking you come across "The Seven Deadly Sins" which is a history book about how they came to be, how they were defeated, and everything in between. It also seems to detail them so this should help. You don't find much else in the public section about them though except for some articles from news outlets of the time they were defeated and fictional novels. Going to the next section for guild members only you find some copies of records on some of the missions taken during the time of the Sins. You find multiple ones but you manage to pick out a few that were mainly about Lust. Once you had what you wanted you could either check them now and read in your room or for later or read them now in the library.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:49 am

Looking through the public section, she was a bit disappointed about how little was available to the public about the Sins. Had the guild been this secretive about the situation back then? Would they be hiding the fact that Lust had reemerged? Well, they were probably worried about causing a panic. Moving back the guild section, she started to dig through whatever records she could find around the time trying to find anything Lust related. Unless Lust had picked up new tricks since then, other members had to have gone through what she did, and if they were new tricks, the guild wouldn't have been so certain they were behind it. Now she just needed to read through the records. She decided to go ahead and find a table here to start while keeping track of the time. When it came time to get ready for her night out with Cotton, she'd check out whatever she hadn't finished going through.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games