PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Ray rolls his eyes at the joke while Brute laughed a bit. "Not too soon; they are both still young and probably want to remain as explorers for a while without needing to worry about kids."

Brute just chuckles a bit more before answering Sandra's question about Jet's family. "Well his parents, retired explorers, live in the town with the rest of Jet's siblings. Just be careful of accidently tripping any Eevee or Buizel kits and you should be fine. And he's okay with his sister's relationship, though he wasn't at first. But Ray's son proved himself in the end and Jet respects him."

The two wave Sandra off as she leaves the table to return her tray and leave the Guild. Heading down the long stone steps to town Sandra noticed the sun was almost fully set, the sky a dark orange as night was about to begin. It doesn't take long till the Lucario find the café again, the Froslass Café which was bustling with activity as Pokémon chatted at tables while enjoying tasty drinks and nice food. Before Sandra enters though she hears some faint music in another direction. Turning she saw a lit up sigh and lights and music coming out of a building, probably the night club.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 am

Sandra hadn't encountered any Eevees or Buizel since coming here, so she assumed she hadn't accidentally gotten on the bad side of Jet yet. "Alright then, you two have a good night."

She looked up at the night sky seeing the beautiful sunset. She decided she'd have to go to her room around sunset one of these days. The high vantage point of the Guilds floating islands must make a sunset a stunning sight that was probably hard to replicate elsewhere. It was too late to go there tonight though, and thus she continued on her way.

Arriving at the café Sandra looked inside. She could see Mon enjoying food and drink. Having recently eaten she wasn't really interested in food at the moment, but a nice drink could be good. Her ears swerve as she hears faint music a ways off turning to see what could only be the nightclub. If she could hear it even faintly this far away, she couldn't help but be concerned with how loud it must be inside. Turning from the sight, Sandra took a quick look at the available drinks and the available places to sit.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:38 am

Walking into the café Sandra is greeted to a bright and relaxing atmosphere and the smell of refreshing beverages. There were many lights and the place was painted and decorated in a way that made it feel like a nice place to relax or just hang out. At the back wall was the counter, decorated with fresh fruits and berries and display racks with baked goods. Behind the counter a Froslass was mixing a drink using some berries. Above the counter was what they had for sale, including various drinks and foods to enjoy. She could even special order drinks from a list of ingredients including berries, fruits, and other things such as treats like chocolate and moo moo milk.

"Welcome to the Froslass Café." The Froslass from behind the counter had greeted her when she noticed Sandra looking at the menu. "You must be new here. I'm Aurora, the owner of this place. What would you like?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Sandra entered the café finding it to have a pleasant atmosphere for just laying back and relaxing. She looked up at the menu which offered quite a bit including information on custom mixed drinks if she just wanted to pick some ingredients and see what she got. The Froslass behind the counter, probably the owner, caught her attention with an introduction.

"Well, I was here the other day, but it was to meet a client for the Guild, and we only stayed long enough for him to explain the mission, so I didn't have time to order anything. It's nice to meet you Aurora." She turned to the Froslas and offered a hand before looking back to the menu. "I'm not sure exactly what I want. Maybe you could help me pick? I was thinking something relaxing after a hard days work with maybe a bit of a fruity taste." She said, figuring that if the woman was mixing drinks, she could probably help her find something to suit her mood.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:25 pm

"Well if it's something for relaxing at the end of the day then I suggest something tasty and refreshing but no need to restore your energy if you are winding down and just want to rest. Hmm, I would suggest a Pecha Apple Smoothie. Hold on one moment." Taking some Pecha Berries and apples she starts chopping them up rather quickly and puts them into blender with some water. Once mixed she pours it into a metal container and starts to shake it, frost forming on the container as her touch cools it rapidly. Then she pours it into a cup with a straw and hands it to Sandra. "That would be 15 Poké, please. And here's a voucher; free drink on your fifth purchase." She stamps a card and hands it to Sandra. "Enjoy your drink and come back if you want anything else."

Taking a sip to taste it Sandra was greeted to a very sweet tasting and cool drink that made her feel refreshed and relaxed yet didn't really restore energy, just giving her a refreshed feeling. Looking for a place to sit Sandra spots Dusk who was sitting at a table and looking over some books and maps. Also at another table was the Grovyle that helped her with training before was currently enjoying his own drink and a pastry.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 am

Sandra nodded as the Froslass suggested a drink. "That sounds lovely." She watched as the drink was made especially impressed when the Ice-Type cooled the drink herself. Handing over the money she thanked Aurora and took the voucher that would eventually get her a free drink. Taking a sip she hummed at the taste as she looked over the other patrons.

She finds herself embarrassed when she spots Dusk. She really shouldn't have been so surprised by his presence since she met him here yesterday, but after what had happened between them on the mission, Sandra wasn't quite ready to meet him face to face like this just yet. Not that she hadn't embarrassed herself sweating on that white T-shirt in front of the Grovyle, but it was certainly a bit lower scale issue, so she decided to approach him. "Hi, I think if we're going to keep running into each other, I should probably ask you for your name soon. Do you mind if I sit here?" She took another sip of her drink.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 am

Remembering the time she and Dusk shared to help relieve her of her arousal caused by the tainted hot springs and how the Grovyle might have been able to see through her white shirt made Sandra feel a bit hot under the collar, her body warming up a bit but it was manageable. The Grovyle looks up when she reached his table. "Ah yes, I remember you from before in the training room. Well my name is Razor and I don't recall if you gave me your name or not last time. Sorry if I forgot." He said as he invites Sandra to sit down as well. "So what brings you here? I assume it's to relax after doing some jobs like most of us?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Sandra was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why was her body reacting like this? Those incidents were embarrassing, right? She nodded as she learned Razor's name. "I don't remember if I told it to you, either. I'm Sandra." She takes the offered seat continuing to enjoy her drink every so often. "Yeah, I took on two jobs today. The second one wasn't really tough, but it was far from relaxing either, so I thought I might come here to wind down from the day. It certainly seems to be a quiet place unlike that Night Club down the street." She turned back to the door concentrating to see if the noise could still be heard from in here.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Concentrating to hear the noise outside Sandra could just barely hear the music over the noises of the café but only if she focused on it so it wasn't too distracting. "Well considering it's a night club of course this would be a quieter place. If you like music and dancing and just having some club the night club is a fun place." Razor said. For a while the Sandra and Razor make some small talk till they both have finished their drinks. "It's getting late so we might want to head back to the guild soon. Of course you can stay out if you want." Razor said as he got up from his seat.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:21 am

"Hmm, I'm not really sure it's for me, but I might try it some other time." Sandra continued to enjoy her drink while speaking with Razor a little. As time went on, she could feel herself calm off from her earlier embarrassment, and the warmth that had caused, but she still felt a little flush even as things went on. As she finished up her drink, she noticed it was getting late. "Yeah, you're right, I should get in a good night's rest. Don't wanna be worn out tomorrow." Getting up, Sandra tossed her drink cup as they started walking back to the Guild. "So how long you been in the Guild anyway?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 am

The two of them left the café together and began to make their way back to the Guild. "Hmm...For a few months now I believe. I'm currently ranked C and I've done plenty of jobs for the Guild so far. How about you? I know you're new but not exactly how new." He listens to Sandra's story as they walk to the Guild.

By the time the two of them got back to the guild the sun had almost completely set. The two enter through the main building to the bridge up to the dormitory. "I think I might hit the hot springs before I head to bed. Unless you want to join I'll see you around." He said once they were in the entrance of the dormitory.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 am

"It's only the second day I've been taking missions, so I only have three under my belt so far. Heh, and one of those was just helping out at a shop in town." She smiled as they walked back to the guild. "It sounds like it doesn't take too long to advance to C rank, but I assume moving on gets harder from there."

Arriving back at the Guild, Sandra blushed when Razor offered her the chance to join him in the Hot Springs. With her previous two times being a bit of a problem, she was hesitant to go back. She'd probably be more careful but decided to skip it for tonight. "No, I think I'll just wash up in my room and hit the hay. Have fun." She waved to him in farewell before returning to her room and getting into the shower.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 pm

"Well then good night and sleep well." The Grovyle said before walking away towards the hot springs, leaving Sandra to take a nice shower and go to bed.

(Roll 10+ corruption bonus (corruption/10) 1=11) As Sandra sleeps she has some minor lewd dreams. She dreamt of Buck again and seeing his large equine cock but fortunately her dreams didn't stay on him for more than that as she dreamt of herself in Jax's shop. She was looking herself in the mirror, posing in some sexy lingerie that she had seen in his store and she saw how sexy she looked wearing it. When Sandra awoke she found her body to be a bit warm, her nipple erect and poking through her clothing but at least she only felt a tingle in her loins and not a wet mess.

Once cleaned up and dressed for the day she saw a lot of activity in the cafeteria and it seemed most of the Pokémon were in a hurry. As Sandra was getting her breakfast she overheard the Pokémon around her. "Hey, did you here? The Guild Master just arrived back in town." "Yeah, I heard. I also heard he had an announcement for everyone. What do you think it is?" "I don't know but it must be important if he's doing this right when he came back."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:56 am

With herself clean, Sandra slipped into her bed and quickly fell asleep. Finding herself back in the cave Sandra found her eyes drawn to Zeb and his large Equine shaft. Turning away she came face-to-face with her mirror image and looked down to see herself in some of the lingerie. She couldn't deny that it certainly made her look good even with the red of her blush showing from beneath her fur. Waking up, Sandra found her breathing heavy and she could feel a light tingle of arousal buzzing throughout her body. Her nipples poked out from her fur, but at least her crotch wasn't soaked. Shaking the arousal from her mind, she took a rather cold shower and got dressed to go out to eat.

The cafeteria seemed rather active reminding her the Guild Master was supposed to be returning, and what was this about an announcement she was overhearing? It certainly sounded like it was important, so she made sure to not dawdle eating breakfast. Then she'd just need to wait to follow other people out to wherever this announcement was supposed to be delivered.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:14 am

While it seemed that this announcement is important everyone else is still having breakfast, at least a quick one. Whether or not Sandra decided to have breakfast when she enters the main building she saw many Pokémon gathered and talking amongst themselves, wondering when the Guild Master himself was going to show up. Looking through the crowd she could spot almost every Pokémon she's met at the guild so far. If she chose she could talk to one of them before the Guild Master showed up.

About ten minutes later a Pokémon called out. "Quiet down! The Guild Master is about to arrive!" The crowd's volume got lower but many still talked and looking at the entrance Sandra saw four figures enter. The first was a Shaymin in Sky Forme, a smile of confidence on his face as well a pair of goggles on his forehead. Behind him she saw a Buizel with a scar over his left eye, his hands in the pockets of his jacket. It was hard to read his expression though; he had a stoic expression which showed little to no emotion. This must be Jet, Sandra thought. Beside him was a female Glaceon and a Luxio walking together, the Glaceon probably being Jet's sister and the Luxio being Ray's son. She also noticed that Jet's arm was bandaged as she saw a hint of it from his jacket sleeve which was rolled up a bit.

"Hey everybody! Miss us?" The Shaymin called out to the crowd to which he was greeted with a loud greeting. He chuckles a bit and flies upward a bit. "Alright, I would love to make small talk but I got something important to announce first so quiet down or else I'll have to ask Jet to get you all quiet." Everyone stops talking as the Shaymin floats above the crowd so he can address them all. "Now then, as you know I went out on an expedition but no details about it. Now most of us know the reason the guilds were formed in the first place many years ago; to combat a group of powerful Pokémon known as the Deadly Sins that sought to rule the world and twist it to their desires. These Pokémon, given dark powers from a still unknown master, were defeated and each were sealed away." Sandra remembered some of what the Shaymin said from stories her parents once told her when she was young.

"Now then, we got some reports recently and after our expedition we discovered something; Lust of the Deadly Sins has returned. She has already rounded up servants and is probably going to attempt taking over the world again. Now even though it's just her do not think she'll be easy to beat. Each of the Deadly Sins is powerful and only by sheer chance were they all defeated. Now what to be aware of; if you couldn't guess by her name she tries to control and take over through using one's lust, whether their own and boosting it in some form." Sandra suddenly remembered the tainted hot springs and the water Buck had gotten. "In fact some of you may have witnessed this first hand from some of the reports Felicity has given to me which helped confirm Lust's return." There was talk and whispers in the crowd when the Guild Master paused. "We already know a few places where Lust is trying to make her plans happen and I'll be asking for explorers with skill and experience to take on some special missions we'll have posted within the next day. And as a note for everyone, the other Deadly Sins might resurface as well so everyone needs to keep an eye out and report anything strange that they encounter during their everyday. So everyone! Train hard and be vigilant! Dismissed!" At his command everyone around Sandra began to disperse, going off to either train or take jobs for the day. The Guild Master floats back to the ground and lets out a breath before putting his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner and walking towards Felicity's counter. The Luxio and Glaceon decided to head towards the dorms while Jet seemed to be heading somewhere else, ignoring the greetings that some eager females were giving him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:52 am

Sandra was amazed to see the Guild Master was a Shaymin. Those were supposed to be pretty rare, so she'd never really expected to meet one, but she needed to focus now to see what this important announcement was. It turned out to be very related to the strange things she'd been encountering in missions. This Lust sounded like one terrible character. Only really the most basic information about Lust was given. With Lust being the source of the spring that had started this she wanted to know more about her especially if there turned out to be some way to protect against her powers. As those on stage dispersed, she considered chasing one of them to ask, but probably were all busy. Of course, Felicity tending to take care of a lot of guild stuff could probably tell her what she needed to know, or at least tell her who she could talk to. Walking up to the girl's desk. "Hey Felicity, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about this Lust character. I got she was a big deal and part of some horrible group but nothing very specific about Lust themself. Just thought I should know more if I'm supposed to be keeping an eye out."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:53 am

"Oh? You aren't familiar with the legends?" Felicity asked as she pauses her paper work. "Well a long time ago a group of Pokémon calling themselves the Deadly Sins emerged, each representing a sin like Wraith, Greed, Lust, you get the point. At one point it seemed like they were about to succeed but groups of Pokémon emerged and fought back and these groups later became Guilds. Now the Deadly Sins can assume different forms so there's no point in telling you what Lust looks like except she usually takes an attractive female form. She essentially seduced others into being her thralls and tainted whole towns to fall to their base lust and thus easy for her to rule. She wasn't a particularly strong Deadly Sin but she's crafty." Felicity pauses for a moment. "You've already encountered some of her tricks yourself." She says, reminding Sandra of the tainted hot strings and Zeb's tainted water.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Sandra shook her head. "No never heard of them." She listened as Felicity explained who these Mon were and how the Guilds formed from the resistance that defeated them. She was surprised to hear that they could take on other forms, so they couldn't tell her who to look for though apparently pretty female is very common for Lust as nonspecific as that could be. "Yeah, I got the feeling that was part of what the Guild Master meant when he said reports from here had confirmed it. Any tricks I should know of besides aphrodisiac water? Anyways other than pure willpower to resist her tricks?" Once she had her answers she'd give a nod. "Thanks, I'll be back with a mission shortly." With that, she'd return to the board looking for a two-star Expedition or Bounty this time.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:07 am

"Sorry, I don't really have much advice. I'm mostly just repeating what I know to you since this all happened a long time ago. I guess just be alert and be careful. Don't be afraid to flee either." Felicity says before Sandra leaves to find a job for the day. Looking at the board she saw a bounty that would suit her. It was a one-star bounty to find a thief that had fled to Seaside Meadow and the mission asked to retrieve the stolen goods as well. There was one expedition that she saw but it was three-star and asked to...explore the caves found in Misty Forest, the same one she was at the other day with Dusk and it asked for skilled members to join. The only other job that Sandra saw that would be for her is a Bounty job to apprehend a Drowzee that's wanted for multiple crimes but it had a requirement; to bring a Dark-type partner with her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:36 am

Sandra nodded disappointed that there wasn't much more to know. "That's fine, I just thought the Guild would have kept some records, but if they never expected them to come back, I can see why they might not have kept track of it. Still, it'll make it harder to prepare, but I'm sure we can do it again." After a wave, Sandra went back to the message board. Seeing the expedition in Misty Forest, she wondered a moment if it was the mission Dusk had been planning to find the spring again. Either way, she decided to pass on it for now. The mission to catch the Drowzee caught her eye until she noticed she needed a Dark-type to come with her. She decided to take a look around to see if anyone appropriate was around. She wanted to at least try talking someone into going along with her on the mission before giving up.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games