PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Once back in Flower Town the two make their way back to the Guild and to Felicity who is happy to see them back. "Welcome back Sandra. I take it the quest when well." She said before taking payment from Dusk, which including 3500 Poké and a Defense Scarf. Taking the guild's cut she hands the 350 Poké and the Defense Scarf to Sandra, the scarf being a cool grey color. "Congratulations on your first mission Sandra." The guild receptionist said to the Lucario and bid her farewell for the day.

"Thanks again for the help; I can finally write my findings. If I go there again I'll put it on the board though I'll probably request a strong team to take care of the Garchomp." Dusk said before shaking Sandra's hand. "That means I'll be in town for a while. You'll probably see me at the café or the local tavern if you're in town." He gives his farewell and leaves the Guild, leaving Sandra by herself to either take another job, train in the training room, relax in the spa, or just head to her room. She could head into town as well if she wished.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Sandra gave a weak wave to Felicity. "Yeah, it went well nothing wrong here." She was still a little bothered about how it had gone but didn't really want to admit it either. She was a little surprised to see Dusk hand over the reward without complaint even after he never got to see the spring. She still accepted the rewards though wrapping the scarf around her neck. The grey looked pretty good with her blue and black fur pattern. "Thanks, I'll look forward to other missions.

She nodded as Dusk excused himself. "Yeah, I hope you have good luck with your research." She gave him a wave wondering if she'd see him again while checking out the town. With the mission done she had to consider what to do. What she really wanted to do was get in some extra practice. She was frustrated with her defeat, and it made her want to get stronger. Entering the gym she looked for a promising obstacle course. She wanted something much tougher than yesterday's trial. Once she found something promising, she'd put her all into it even trying out her Aura to speed herself up. If her movements had been faster, more precise she could have taken him; she was sure of it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 am

Felicity didn't seem to catch on that the mission didn't exactly go as well as she assumed. However technically the mission was a success for she did find the spring and discovered its affects which she reported to Dusk. Putting on the scarf for some reason Sandra felt like she could take a hit much better than she could before.

Heading into the training room she finds it as busy as it was last time, training dummies taking the blunt of attacks, Pokémon sparring against each other, and other going through some obstacle courses. She found a few open though the one that stood out was a small elevated platform and sand bags would drop down and swing over the platform. The point was to practice dodging and blocking the swinging sand bags and keep from being knocked down to the padded floor below.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 am

Sandra was glad to see Felicity hadn't caught on to her awkwardness about the success of her mission. Stepping into the gym, she looked around wondering if she saw any familiar faces; either of the sparring opponents she'd been allowed to chose from or the ones who gave her her exams.

Looking over the obstacle courses she found a free one that looked perfect. Trying to make good time while avoiding getting knocked off would definitely give her the practice she needed at quick precision movements. Climbing up on the starting platform she looked around to see if there was some mechanism she could use to track her time through the gauntlet. Either way she'd still try to use her Aura to get through as quickly as possible.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 am

Looking at the device she finds that someone else would need to turn it on while she's on top of the platform and then turn it off when she's done. Looking around she didn't see Slash or Ray but she did see Brute nearby and he didn't seem too busy, just lifting some weights in his four hands while she saw a Grovyle who she remembered was a possible sparring partner from her trials.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Sandra looked at the device. She'd hoped they'd have something you could time yourself with, but she guessed even the guild couldn't have everything. She needed to find someone to time her run. She could either find someone she already knew or introduce herself to a stranger and ask for assistance. Brute was there but seemed to be busy with his own workout, but the Grovyle she could have sparred with seemed to not be busy. Probably resting between workout.

Jumping down from the platform she approached the Grovyle. "Excuse me, I remember you from yesterday. I'm Sandra, and I need a little help. Would you mind helping me time myself through the sandbag obstacle course?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:06 am

The Grovyle looked up at her as she talked to him, taking a moment to remember her. "Ah yes, I remember you now. You did very well against Ray, better than most." He said as he gives his attention to her now. "Hm, I guess I can. I'm not busy right now." Walking over to the sandbag dodging device and he instructs her briefly on how it works. "Just climb up on the platform and stand in the center. "I'll start it up. If you want to challenge yourself there's a ring drawn on the center and you can try to see if you can stay in it. If not then you can just use all the space available to dodge or knock back the sand bags."

He waits till Sandra was ready and on the platform. He then pulls a lever and the sandbags, one at a time, swing down from above and right at her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Sandra nodded at the Grovyle. "Thank you, I want to continue to get as strong as I can." She walked with him up to the device listening to how it is operated. Climbing up onto it, her eyes locked on the circle. It was meant to restrict her movements and keep her where all the bags would swing. The Garchomp had put her in a similar situation by backing her up against a wall, so it would certainly be good practice.

Stepping into the circle she walked around it a few times getting a feel for its size. She wouldn't have the luxury of staring at her feet while dodging the sandbags. Once she had a good idea of her available range she took a battle stance in the circle and gave the Grovyle a thumbs up. "Alright, I'm ready."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

"Remember, the ring is just there to challenge yourself. Don't feel like you have to stick to it." The Grovyle reminds her before starting up the training machine. The first sandbag fell from the ceiling and swung down at her. They fell one at a time and Sandra is able to side step them often, only a few she had to quickly move to dodge. However they began to speed up and she had to do more than dodge as two came at her, able to dodge one but the other she wouldn't be able too. "Remember you can also knock away the sandbags to keep them from hitting you." The Grovyle said as he watched from below with his arms crossed and observing. Even if she knocked this one back she could see more swinging down, meaning she'll need to act fast.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:58 am

Sandra gives a nod. "Thanks, but I won't always have the luxury of choosing freely where I can move when facing down opponents." She began easily side-stepping the first few sandbags which were too slow to be much of a challenge even when they occasionally did come in quick succession. Things didn't remain so simple for long as two came in such a way that she'd be unable to dodge both. Thankfully, Grovyle reminded her she could block as well, but she could see the ones coming up right after. Rather than block then, she decided to go on the offensive punching one of the bags. If she could get the angle right she'd be able to knock one bag into another and take a little of the pressure off.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:45 am

(Roll 18) As Sandra reels her arm back to punch the next sandbag she almost didn't notice her arm glow blue with her aura. She hits the sandbag and knocks it back harder than she thought she could and it went on course, managing to knock into the next sandbag and thus both of them missed her. "Well done." She heard the Grovyle say from below. For the next several minutes Sandra dodges, blocks, or knocks back the sandbags till she was starting to tire and the Grovyle turned off the training machine. "That's enough for now. You shouldn't push yourself." He said and waits for her to jump back down. "You did rather well. You're stronger than most of the new recruits, no question about that."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Sandra reeled back her arm and struck at the sandbag seeing it knock straight into the other like she'd planned. "Thanks," she said as she focused quickly on the next set of bags coming at her slowly growing weary as she did her best not to get nailed. Grovyle must have noticed her movements getting more sluggish or something as he brought the exercise to an end.

Jumping back down she hadn't even noticed how her sweat had made the already tight shirt Dusk had lent her cling even closer to her body. "I'm glad to hear my training has paid off so well, but I still have a way to go if I'm going to become an elite myself. Oh, and thank you so much for the help." She rubbed her hand against her brow wiping some of the sweat that had gathered there; she felt absolutely ripe. "You guys got a shower room around here?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:01 pm

The Grovyle watches at she jumped down and his eyes seemed to stare at her breasts for a moment, the sweat having made the tight, white shirt a bit transparent and her bra could be seen a bit through the shirt. With a short cough he looks away for a moment and composes himself. "Yes, right down there." He points to an opening at one wall. "Females is on the left. There's a locker room where you can get a towel and put away your clothes. Just use a empty locker and no one should take anything."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Sandra followed the Grovyle's gaze as she noticed him staring covering her chest with a blush when she realized what he was seeing. She'd have to remember to not work out in any white shirts in the future. Thankfully, he seemed to have composed himself about the same time she'd caught him staring. "Thank you, I really need a shower after that." With that, she made a bee line for the women's locker room.

She found herself panting as she stepped in. Not just from the workout though, her heart was pounding from the way Grovyle had stared at her, but she needed to control herself. Seeking out an unused locker, she grabbed a towel and stripped out of her clothes. A cold shower was certainly in order for her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 pm

When she noticed the Grovyle staring at her breasts a bit she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride or pleasure at how her body was looked at, even for a moment. When she got to the locker room she still felt some of that pleasure, her heart pounding a bit. Yesterday such a look would have annoyed her but today...ever since she had experienced that special hot springs, things have been different. Instead of thinking about it though Sandra finds an empty locker and puts her clothing inside and grabs a towel. A cold shower did seem to do the trick, cooling her body and making her forget about any desires her body had. As she was exiting the shower stall a Mienshao walks in and notices her. "Oh, you must be that new Lucario, right?" She asks as she looks Sandra over a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 am

Sandra gritted her teeth. She'd been hoping this whole awakening thing was just a lie, but the longer this went on the more it felt like this was just how her body was now. She thought this even as she failed to notice the exaggerated way her hips swayed as she walked to the locker. She'd figure a way through this. She'd either need to find a way to reverse it or just learn to control her body better.

She felt so much better as the cold water rained down upon her cooling her body both in temperature and desire. Drying off with the towel she couldn't help but feel refreshed. Getting dressed she decided it was best to get back to her room and get a better fitting shirt before doing anything else. Though she found herself stopping as a Mienshao gets her attention. She gives the other girl a smile. "I guess I am. I'm Sandra, I just joined yesterday." She offered out her hand for a shake.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:22 am

"I see..." She says as she looks at the hand Sandra held out to her but didn't shake it. "So you are the one everyone was talking about, the new girl that was able to go toe to toe against Ray." From the tone of her voice, it wasn't admiration and Sandra was getting a bad feeling from her. "Listen here, don't you dare think you're anything special. I happened to go against Brute and hold my own. You're not better than me." She states sternly and leans forward, forcing Sandra to lean back a bit as the Mienshao glares a bit. "And I also don't like how you think you're such hot stuff, flaunting that body around and trying to get attention you slut. You aren't prettier than me either. The name is Marie and don't you forget it, newbie." With that she walks past Sandra and heads into one of the shower stalls.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Sandra felt a little awkward as the Mienshao didn't accept the shake of her hand but felt more weird about trying to rescind the offer. She found herself stepping back as the girl berated her for some reason. Her hand falling back to her side eventually. "Oh, you-" She tried to comment about the Mienshau facing Brute but was cut off by the comment about her flaunting herself. Her face blushing and her body temperature rising when she was called a slut, but Sandra wasn't entirely sure it was out of embarrassment. Finally, the girl, Marie, finished and walked away. Sandra still wasn't sure how to react. "Oh, uhhh nice meeting you Marie, I guess." She said weakly as the girl walked away. Wanting to just get a moment to herself, Sandra started the walk back to her room to change her shirt and clear her head a little.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Returning to the locker room Sandra finds that the shirt dried enough so it wouldn't be transparent around her chest. Heading back to her room was rather nice as the walk across the bridge to the living quarters was nice with a breeze to go through her fur. Back in her room Sandra is able to change her shirt into something a bit more her size and rest a bit on her bed to reflect. While her first mission didn't go well she did end up completing it in the end, though not without cost. Did that spring really effect her like the Garchomp said or is she just noticing sexual things for the first time now? It was hard to tell. Her stomach growled a bit. Maybe she should get some dinner or maybe she should try to meditate and relax for now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 am

Sandra was glad to see the shirt had dried. She wouldn't have to walk to her room with her bra visible the whole way. The bridge to the living quarters had a nice breeze today making her glad she'd cleaned up all the sweat. It would have felt bitter if she'd still been drenched. Getting back to her room she quickly threw on another shirt. She put Dusk's shirt aside planning to clean and return it to him later.

She sat on her bed letting her thoughts wander a bit. The way the mission had went. She couldn't help but wonder if the spring had really messed with her, or if this was just her body's natural reaction to sex. She shook the thought away quickly. She needed to keep thinking of this as part of the spring's effects to keep herself hopeful she could overcome it.

Finally, Sandra's stomach growled at her. She'd had a rather long day, and while she found herself thinking to just meditate a little longer, she decided she really needed a good bite to eat right now.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games