PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:12 am

"Just relax and I'll make sure you feel real good." He purrs out as he uncorks a bottle while he is on his knees next to your side. You then felt a cold liquid pour onto the small of your back and then over your round rear, some getting on your tail as well. He puts the bottle down and then you feel his hands on your back, massaging the oil into your fur and skin but his hands don't stay there for long as they go to your rear. His hands grope and massage your ass and you hear him purr as his hands sink into the flesh of your ass. "Mmm, so much better to admire your body so fully rather than just through a hole." He said, leaning down to purr it into your ear while he continues to just feel up your rear.

His hands then move down your thighs, going up and down them as his fingers dig in. He briefly goes over your lower legs and feet before coming back up. You feel his hands glide up your inner thigh before you feel his finger drag across and against your pussy as they go to your tail and starts to rub and massage the oil into it. "Do you like my hands?" he asked as he continues to oil and massage you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:13 am

Sandra shivered as he promised she'd feel good certain of at least one part of his plan to accomplish that. At the same time, she kind of wanted it as her pussy started to leak onto the towel. She shivered at the coolness of the liquid pouring down her back and shapely rear. She coo'd a bit as he started rubbing the oil into her flesh and fur but shivered when he didn't waste any time before toying with her ass. Her tail lifted out of his way and started to lazily wag side to side as she quickly got into the pleasant sensation of her ass being massaged. She couldn't help but blush when he mentioned admiring her body.

Sandra bit her lips but couldn't fight back the gasp as he moved to her thighs, calves, and feet letting out a full moan and arching her back when he lightly grazed her pussy. She was sure that some of the moisture on his fingers wasn't just from the oil now, as her muff was practically drooling on the towel beneath her. "Y-yes, they're very nice. I-I didn't know anything could be s-so firm a-and gentle at the same t-time." Without thinking, her hands had moved up to her chest and began gently kneading her own chest while he continued working on her tail which had gone limp in his grip.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:04 am

"Firm and gentle? Well... I prefer firm and soft myself." He chuckles as his hands leave your tail and give your rear a hard squeeze, really sinking his fingers into your ass as he massages your cheeks and spreads them as he does. You can hear him lick his lips as he starts as your rear and exposed pussy. "Might need a bit more oil." He said as one hand leaves but the other keeps your cheeks spread before you feel the cool liquid drip down right between your cheeks, over your tail hole and pussy. His hands are soon massaging your rear and thighs again, his fingers moving between the cheeks and against your pussy, clearly trying to tease you

"Flip over, Sandra. I need to get your front now." He says as he slowly drags his fingers along your drooling slit before taking his hands away so he can grab the oil.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:00 pm

As he made his comment, Sandra was sure he was talking about her body rather than his touch, but she couldn't help but enjoy the way he continued touching her. She gasped before letting out a moan when he began to really dig his fingers into her plush rear which she expected had the attributes he was looking for. Her ass molding between his fingers before bouncing back into shape once he pulled away to get more oil. This time, he just went ahead and poured it down the crack of her ass causing Sandra to shiver as she felt her pucker and slit touched by the cold oil. It only became worse when he went from massaging her thighs to teasing her slit.

She tensed when he asked her to flip over exposing her front to him. Her pussy was soaking the towel beneath at this point, but she couldn't resist letting him continue, so she rolled onto her back blushing as her slit became visible to him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:35 am

The moment you turned over onto your back you felt the cool oil drip right onto one of your nipples and breast before he did the same to the other and put some on your stomach. He positioned himself behind your head and you felt something hot and hard poke your head while his hands grasp at your breasts and mauls them, massaging the oil into you breasts which are soon just as shiny as the rest of your body touched by the oil. He lets out some satisfied purrs as he gets a feel of your breasts, sometimes pulling his hands away just enough so his fingers were just pinching and pulling at your harden nipples.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:22 am

Sandra knew exactly what she was feeling when she felt the firmness press against the back of her head. He was already rock hard, and he was only feeling up her tits. He roughly groped and molded her tits like they were a toy until she was putty in his hands. Her legs spread a little making it easier to see how hungrily her cunt was drooling. She laid her head back rubbing it against his shaft as she looked up into his eyes while he toyed with her body so expertly wondering just what he had in store for next. Her cheeks burned red with heated desire under the male's gaze and ministrations. Her mind buzzed with pleasure, and she already felt like he could do whatever he pleased with her body, and she wouldn't be able to raise a word of complaint.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:58 pm

His hands grope your breasts for a bit longer before going down your stomach and sides, massaging you fully before sliding down to your thighs. He massages them and you notice that he's slowly spreading your legs further apart till your pussy is clearly on display. Then he hands moved up your inner thighs and then his fingers meet to press your labia together before his fingers part to spread your folds. "Mmm, I love it when a girl is all wet and needy after being oiled up." He purrs out as one hand keeps your pussy spread open while the other hand pushes in one of his fingers. He shifts himself so he could do this better while now pressing his cock against your muzzle, the tip of his barbed cock lightly rubbing against your lips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:56 am

Sandra couldn't help but groan a little in disappointment when his hand left her breast though it quickly became clear where its new destination was. Her legs parted easily, but she cast her gaze to the side unable to look him in the eye any longer as he found just how soaked her eager cunt was. Her hips jerk and she moans when she is spread open and a finger inserted into her. If she was this hot and bothered already, she didn't want to imagine how she'd be when his cock replaced the digit. Speaking of cock, she felt his press against her lips, and her tongue instinctively darted out to collect the glob of pre he left there before she puckered her lips kissing the head directly before parting them to allow his shaft access to her oh so hungry mouth. Her tongue reaching as far as it could before dragging it up the shaft against several of his barbs.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

He lets out a sound that's half a purr and half a groan as you drag your tongue along his cock and against his barbs, reminding you of the last barbed which was the Meowth that had drugged you and Cotton into obedient sluts for him. The wet sound of his fingers going in and out of your leaking pussy fills your ears till he pulled them out and pulled his cock away. "Well Sandra, I think it's time I got to the... deep tissue massage. Unless you rather massage me a bit first." He said as his cock throbs a bit above your head. He was ready to shove that barbed meat into your needy pussy and all he needed was a nod from you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:50 am

Sandra shivered as she tasted that cock and felt the hard spines drag against her tongue. It reminded her of the last time she'd debased herself for the pleasure of a feline though that time she had been drugged. Now, her own desires were all that lead her down this path. Her ears laid back when he mentioned the next phase. Despite how much she wanted to groan at his bad joke, she needed him too much right now. "N-no, sorry, I need this too much right now." She admitted as she spread her legs a little more giving the Persian plenty of room to get between them and start the main act. Her eyes remained locked on his member watching it twitch and drip excited that it would soon be sheathed inside of her, but she had to admit her own excitement might be greater right now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:08 pm

"That's fine. I don't want to wait much longer either." He said before giving your pussy a light but wet pat before he moves around to in front of you. His hands grasp your thighs and spread them out as his grinning face looks to your face which has an expression of need on it. He brings his cock up to your pussy and rubs the barbed length against it, the barbs catching onto your labia and sending shocks of pleasure through you. "Get ready for your deep tissue massage." He said before he positions the tip to your entrance and gives you a second to prepare before he shoves his cock into you to the hilt. He groans as he savors feeling your wet and tight pussy around his cock and your inner walls clamp down and you feel his barbs poking into your inner flesh. When he began to pull back the barbs scrape against your pussy walls and brings you even more surges of pleasure.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 am

Sandra whimpered as he moved around pulling her legs wide. Her eyes locked with his cock as it bounced in place above her drooling muff unable to take her eyes away as he started rubbing it against her. She bit her lip but couldn't hold back the moan as his barbs slowly plucked against her eager lips. She whimpered when he made that joke again but threw her head back groaning in delight as he spread her tunnel wide around his length. Her tunnel bore down on him, so she could feel every contour of his cock the barbs feeling like small lumps until he started to pull out dragging the sharp point of flesh against her soft walls scratching the itch deep inside of her. Her pussy gushed splattering his crotch as she had a mini orgasm just from him starting to pull back out. Her legs quickly wrapped around him, and she grabbed his arms looking for anything to hold on to while the pleasure exploded within her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:05 pm

He grunts a bit as he feels your clamping down on his cock as you have a mini orgasm while your wrap yourself around his waist and arms. He needs to slow down a bit as you bore down on him with both your pussy and your limbs. Every thrust into you caused your juices to splatter and it seemed like you were having mini orgasm after mini orgasm that was building up to a big orgasm. Looking up at him you see him straining a bit but when he notices your gaze on him he smirks at you as he starts to pick up the pace. "Relax, Sandra, and let me work out all of this tension." He said as he gave a few hard thrusts to really made you feel the barbs digging into you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:52 am

Sandra gasped as the smaller waves of pleasure washed over her again and again slowly building into something bigger. She could feel a much more intense pleasure coming threatening to overwhelm her entirely until she heard the Persian's voice trying to console her and calm her down. She took a few deep breaths letting her grip on him loosen before nodding for him to continue. She still gripped him but not nearly so hard as she felt his barbs digging into her inner flesh leaving their mark and claiming her depths as his own. "Deeper..ah..more..ooh..pl-p-please." Her breath hastened as the building orgasm got closer and closer causing her to tremble around him and crave the warm, satisfying feeling of a male's seed deep inside her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Hearing your pleads for more of that delicious pleasure that his barbed cock he grunts a bit louder as he starts to put more strength into each thrust. You could feel the tip poking at your cervix with every thrust and sometimes he would penetrate just deep enough so a barb or two would catch at your cervix, sending waves of pleasure crashing through your body and pushing you towards that building orgasm. Right as you felt yourself reaching your limits he grasped your hips tightly as he gave a few more hard thrusts before he goes deep and grunts loudly as his hot seed starts to fill your depths.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:52 am

Sandra tried her best to ride the pleasure of that wonderful, barbed cock scraping its way in and out of her needy little fuck hole. Her cries only became sharper, and needier when he pushed his way past her cervix and into her womb. The entrance of her fertile fields closed around the intrusion only helping his barbs scratch against her cervix all the harder to the horny girl's building delight. Every breath was accentuated with a breathy half moan and her eyes half-lidded for the rest of the ride until she felt him really force himself as deep as he could. Her eyes opened wide, and her pupils constricted as her womb was finally blasted with the soothing warmth of his release. Immediately, her entire pussy clamped down on him as she cried out in her own orgasm drenching his crotch in the fluids of her feminine arousal.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:00 pm

You hear him grunt as you orgasm and clamp down on his cock that was filling you with his hot seed. He gives light thrusts and his thumbs lightly rub at your waist as the both of you ride out the orgasmic bliss. After a bit you feel your orgasm die down and your head a bit light but your oiled body was pleasantly tingling. Slowly he pulls out of you, those delicious barbs covering his length dragging along the inside of your sensitive pussy walls on the way out. With a messy sound he pulls out of you and moves over to your head where he presents his cock to you, covering in seed and juices. "Want to clean me off, Sandra? If you're unable to I understand. You seem to be in a bit of a daze after all."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:43 am

Sandra cried out as she felt his seed gush out within her, and her walls worked to suck out every drop into her needy womb. The feeling of his fingers gently rubbing her waist only made her feel more content as she was filled with a strong, caring male's thick, virile spunk. Her breathing was heavy as the delightful sensations washed over her entire body. A fresh squeak was drawn from her as his barbs started to drag against her inner walls which clamped down on him a little more whether it was to feel them dragging against them more or to beg him not to pull out, not even she could be certain. Sandra's head turned to the presented cock. Without even thinking, she closed her eyes and took it into her muzzle trying to clean off every last bit of their combined juices savoring their flavor for a moment.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:45 am

He lets out an appreciative groan as you take his cock into your mouth and start to suck him clean. He lightly pats your head as you submissively clean his cock and the other hand moves down to your pussy and lightly rubs your sensitive labia and clit. "Mmm, such a good and horny girl you are. Makes me wonder just how long I can work all that tension out of your body. But I don't want to ware you out too much... unless you want me to." He chuckles as he gives your clit a light flick before going back to rubbing your leaking cunt.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:17 am

My ears lay back as he pet me while I clean his cock dutifully. My body shivers and I moan around his length as he starts stroking my cunt still sloppy from his recent deposit. The thought of going another round with him made my head spin as I started to tease the barbs a little more to stir life back into his shaft. My mind filled with thoughts of him taking me once again until I couldn't stand anymore, or perhaps he could sit back and I could sensual ride him until he erupted within me once again. Lost in these thoughts, I failed to notice I had cleaned his shaft and continued to tend to his swollen length with my tongue and lips.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games