PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 am

You see Marie grit her teeth in anger a but as your taunt but she doesn't try for another Aura Sphere and instead throws a punch at you. Like last time you pull back at the last minute and try to grab her to throw her down again, though this time things go a bit differently. When you try to grab her you grab her mainly by the shirt and when you pull you hear a ripping sound and then a lack of weight. In your hands you find a torn shirt and you look to see Marie in a rather sexy pink lacy bra. She blushes deeply and covers herself before she looks at you and suddenly gets angry. "Y-You bitch!" She shouts before lunging at you and you feel her weight hit you before something tugging at your shirt and another rip is heard as your own shirt is torn off.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:41 am

Seeing another opportunity, Sandra lunges for the Mienshao hoping to flip her over again and maybe finish this fight for good. She was a bit surprised when she hears the tearing sound and finds nothing but torn fabric in her paws. She looks at Marie with a blush seeing the other fighter wearing nothing up top but a bra. She didn't even have time to respond before she was lunged for. Trying to take a step back to avoid the angry female, she gasps when it turns out to not be fast enough. "Wait," Is all she can get out before her own shirt is torn leaving Sandra likewise standing there with only a bra. She looked around recalling that their fight was being watched by a crowd. "You BITCH!" She rushed Marie with an Aura Sphere. Even if she had torn Marie's shirt, at least she didn't do it o purpose.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:08 am

The sudden loss of both of your shirts did get the attention of those that were already watching and some newcomers. Some looked in surprise while others couldn't help but stare at the bra covered breasts now in the open. "That's my line!" Marie shouts as she rushes at you and uses her own Drain Punch to take your Aura Sphere head on. The attacks clash and explode but both of you are still on each other, now just angry at the other for the sudden disrobement of your shirts as this turns more into a cat fight. (Roll-8) And due to this more clothing gets ripped as both of you lose your parts of your lower clothing, enough to expose some leg and panties before four strong hangs grab the two of you and pull you apart.

"That's enough you two!" Brute shouts as he pulls you both away. "Marie, I understand you're angry about the shirt but it was an accident and this tends to happen in real combat anyways." He scolds your rival who huffs and looks away. "And Sandra, I know she unjustly retaliated but that doesn't mean you should have escalated it. Now both of you apologize and then go to the locker room; there should be some spare clothes for you two in there." He said as he slowly places the both of you down.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Seeing her Aura Sphere knocked away, Sandra tried a Dragon Pulse since Flash Cannon wouldn't be particularly effective against a fighting type. Unfortunately, she couldn't do much more than keep up a tit for tat brawl without getting a clear shot at the Mienshao. Fueled by adrenalin, she took one last swing as they were pulled out of each others' reach before realizing who had just separated them single-handedly. Her ears laid back at Brute's disapproving stare aimed at both of them. After the scolding, she realized just how childish she'd been. She turned back to Marie. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tear your shirt, but I shouldn't have kept going after that."

Her tail tucked between her legs to cover her panties from the back while her arms went to cover both panties and bra in the front as she started her walk of shame over to the locker rooms after hearing what Marie had to say. Once in there, she'd pull of her undergarments planning to get washed off after that mess of a spar before getting dressed in whatever replacement clothing was available there. She wondered how long it would take before the entire guild knew exactly what kind of panties she wore today.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:34 am

Marie still looks angry as you apologize but she looks down and crosses her arms. "F-Fine... I shouldn't have lost my temper like that..." She said as she looks away, a bit embarrassed from being scolded like this. Once the two of you were both let down and free to walk towards the locker room the both of you cover yourselves while Brute shouts. "Alright everyone, shows over so scram and go back to your own business. And I better not see anymore trouble for the rest of the day!" The small audience were quick to obey as they move away from the arena and the two of you and go back to their own business.

Inside the locker room you undress fully and take a shower in one of the stalls. As you shower you hear the stall next to you turn on and see Marie. "Listen, because I'm only going to say this once. I'm still not happy about you... but yes, this sparring match went in a bad direction and... sorry about that..." She said before pointing at you. "But next time I'll make sure to beat you." She said confidently.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Sandra wasn't really satisfied with the rushed apology Marie practically spat out, but she wasn't really interested in starting trouble again under the circumstances, so she just made her way quietly to the locker rooms and the showers inside. Hearing the shower beside her, she figured Marie had the same idea, but Sandra didn't understand why she'd chosen the adjacent shower until the Mienshao gave her a decent apology before making clear this wouldn't be the last fight she picked with her. "What is your problem? This whole thing's been enough trouble, and you're already planning to start something like it all again. Half the guild's seen us in our undergarments, and the other half'll probably have a colorful description in a couple hours."

She'd been doing her best to make her father proud of her, and in one instant, she'd done something to get a very public reprimand because of this girl, and she still couldn't understand the grudge. She'd barely even thought about Marie since the last little confrontation, but the Meinshao made it seem like Sandra had done something to slight her. Why was Marie so obsessed with what she was doing? She doubted it would help any though, so she kept her silence.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:14 am

Marie seems to become flustered when you mentioned how your underwear has been exposed to other members of the guild. "D-Don't distract me. B-Besides, we can just go to one of the more private training rooms then if you're so concerned. And if you want to know what my problem is it's because some new girl waltzes in there's on this attention on her that she gets to rank up shortly after getting here and has males like Slash helping her out at the start." She says as she looks away though you can pick up some jealousy coming off of her. "Not fair..." You barely hear those words over the running water and it's hard to tell but she sounded a bit down at that. "A-Anyways.... I'll challenge you again... m-maybe after this whole mess settles down though..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 am

Sandra listened intently as Marie went over why the Mienshao didn't like her and couldn't help but notice the bits of jealousy. Partially over how quickly she'd obtained her first advancement but also the bit with Slash. "You know, I don't have to explain myself to you, but I put a lot of training and preparation in before I even considered joining the Guild. My father was in the Guild, and I wanted to join to make him proud." She stopped letting for a moment letting the water be the only break in the silence. "As for Slash, I've only worked with him on two or three missions." She was still a little confused about that as she'd been pretty sure SLash was quite the flirt, so she figured he worked with females with some regularity. Turning off the water, she made her way back to look for some clothing that would fit her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Marie doesn't respond to your reasons right away, seemingly unable to think of a response as the running water is the only thing heard for a bit. "W-Well knowing Slash all it takes is one mission before he's in your pants or something..." She said though it seems like she only spoke just to say something. More awkward silence passes before you turn off the water and look for the spare clothing.

You find a basket of what looks like standard gym clothing, apparently just shirts and shorts for those that didn't have any proper training clothes to wear or didn't want to get their own clothes dirty. However it seems like they didn't have anything in your size as every shirt was a bit too small and would hug your breasts tightly. The shorts were a bit better though you could feel how it hug your rear. Marie didn't have the same problem for her breasts though more so for her rear. "Is th-this really all they have?" She asked as she digs through the basket but finds nothing bigger.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Sandra blushed keeping herself from responding to Marie's comment about Slash. Seemed he really had garnered quite the reputation, but she had to wonder what it said about her that he had been in her pants before their first mission together. Still, she didn't want to be spreading that around, so she let the silence linger while she finished cleaning herself up.

Drying herself off with a towel, Sandra took a look at the available clothing not being very pleased about the selection. Did they really not have anything in her size? Was she really that big compared to other girls in the guild? Seemed Marie found herself in the same situation. Still, there wasn't anything they could do. "Beats walking back to my room in nothing but my undergarments and a towel." She dug in hoping to find something at least remotely covering. "Just gonna have to get back to my room quickly, so I can get changed into something in the right size." It was going to be an awkward walk, but she really didn't have many alternatives.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:27 am

From what you seen you weren't that much bigger than most of the girls and you remember that your Lopunny friend had an even bigger rack than you did. Perhaps all the regular sizes were taken and all that was left were the smaller sizes. With not much choice you wear what you were able to find and begin your way back to your room as Marie was still searching for something that would fit her better.

So with your tight replacement clothes on you begin making your way back to the dorms, though you have to go through the training room, through the main lobby, and then across the bridge to the dormitory. With your embarrassment at a high the way back to your room felt like an eternity and every little glance to you felt like a leer that saw through your tight clothes. And you did get some looks, at first a good number from those in the gym who saw what happened and to make the situations worse your breasts bounced some within the tight shirt. In the lobby you get some curious looks though not as many looks as in the gym. However the looks also had an effect on you as your body heats up in arousal some.

When you were about to exit the main building you were in a hurry and didn't notice the figure right behind the door and you bump into them, sending both of you on your bottoms. "Well someone is in a hurry." A male voice said and you look up to see a male Persian in front of you, and his eyes seem drawn to your jiggling breasts. For some reason though he seemed a bit familiar to you, his voice one that you feel like you heard before but can't quite put a finger on it at the moment.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 pm

It was a bit concerning that there wasn't replacement clothing that would fit any of the girls. Did this happen so often that the guild couldn't keep clothing in their size on hand for it? Sandra hadn't seen any other females destroying their clothing, but there was plenty of time she didn't spend in the gym, she supposed. With little choice, she put on something as best as she could having to force the fabric to stretch to its utmost limit over her various curves. She needed to get to her room quick, so she could get into something that's fit.

Walking out into the gym, she saw the crowd was still there, and they clearly remembered what they'd seen earlier, and now she was having to give them a second show to boot. Even worse, her top was so tight that her chest nearly popped free with every step calling attention to her bust for all the males as she made her way out. Thankfully, those in the lobby didn't have any reason to be expecting her, and once she got to the dorm halls, she could expect to pass less Mon, so Sandra was surely only a few more yards from an end to this embarrassment. It seemed her hope was poorly placed as she collided with another body sending her sprawling to the ground.

Her first instinct upon coming to a stop was to reach an arm up to cover her chest which was jiggling even worse than when she was just walking. Only once she'd wrangled her chest did she turn to look at whoever she had run into. She couldn't quite place the voice, but it was certainly familiar, but she really didn't have time to worry about it. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." She gave him another glance seeing if she could place his face at all momentarily forgetting about the rush she was just in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 am

Looking at his face you don't seem to recognize it at all but his aura was something you feel like you saw once and his voice was familiar to you as he spoke to you again. "Yes, I can see that. You were in quite a rush though the question is why." He said as he stood up and dusts himself off a bit before offering a hand to help you up though you can't help but notice his eyes roaming your body and you see some kind of recognition in them. "And I can guess why. Looks like the gym clothes they keep in the locker rooms though you seem like you need a size bigger." He says as he seems to be able to easily figure out your situation given how it was kind of obvious that the clothes barely fitted you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Sandra was confused as she found herself unable to place the face even though she knew she'd both heard that voice and felt that Aura somewhere before. How could someone that feels so imminently familiar look like such a stranger? She realized she was staring a bit as he offered her a hand. "S-sorry, you remind me of someone, but I can't place whom." She takes the offered hand in getting up to her feet before he makes it clear he knows exactly what had happened and reminding her of just why she was in such a rush. "Yeah, they just don't have any spares in my size. Speaking of, I really should be getting changed. Sorry for bumping into you like that." She moved around him. She could puzzle over what seemed so familiar next time she saw him. For now, she still needed to get changed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:56 pm

He doesn't let go of your hand right away though and it makes you turn to him and you see him still looking you over some. "I seem familiar huh? Well... I thought I recognized you too but now I think I remember." He said with a bit of a grin. "It was a little while ago but when we met each other we provided a bit of... stress relief to the other though not face to face." He said as he sticks his tongue out a bit and then it hits you. You remember your time in the hot springs by yourself as you tried to masturbate and discovered a peeper who then gave you an orgasm and you sucked off a feline cock in return. "Hmm... Do you have any more stress you need help with?" He asked with a suggestive grin.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Sandra shivered when she turned to face him. Something about the way he looked at her made her nervous, and then he made it clear where she'd met him. The one male in the guild she had had intimate contact with without ever having seen his face. Now she'd come face to face with that male, and he seemed eager for more. She didn't want to do anything like that, but she felt nervous about turning him down. What if he told others that she'd masturbated in the private baths and sucked him off through the walls? She didn't want to risk letting such rumors spread, and as she considered taking his offer to buy his silence, she felt a tremble of excitement. "S-sure, j-just don't tell anyone anything ab-bout us." The thought of letting him have his way with her to keep silent had her heart racing, and she wasn't sure which was causing it more: the disgust, or the excitement.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 am

While you did feel nervous about turning down his offer you felt excited at the same time and were already a bit warm from walking around as you were. He grins more as you agree to some more 'stress relief' and he turns to head to the dorms. "Of course; I had no intentions of telling anyone anyways." He said, letting you realize that you just panicked and thought the worse for no reason as he actually didn't imply at all that he was going to say anything about anything. "So... Do you want to go to my or your room or back to the hot springs again?" He asked, his arm around your waist now as the two of you walk to the dorms.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Sandra couldn't believe she'd misread the situation, but the damage was already done. She' made her choice. Sandra considered her options. She would have preferred the hot springs since it would be a more neutral location. No need to see what his room was like or show him where her room was. "Let's go to the Hot Spring." She wasn't sure if she wanted to get this started sooner or to get it over with sooner, but either way, she found herself leading him to the Hot Springs choosing a private pool for their illicit activities. It didn't take long for her to realize her mistake. She was still in those too tight clothes, and she'd have to walk from the Springs to her room in them once this was over. She was feeling stressed and making poor decisions because of it. Maybe she really did need something to clear her head?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:12 am

While you felt bad at yourself for misreading the situation you found that you didn't mind too much since with what happened with Marie and your own body heating up from walking around in tight clothes you probably could use some 'stress relief.' "Very well. We'll get a private one so you don't need to worry about others." He said as the two of you walk towards the dorm. You take a look at him and he actually looked a bit handsome and was taller than you by a bit; at the very least he was a good looking male and that just made you feel hotter. He gives your ass a squeeze before the two of you reach the dorms and pulls his hand away before entering.

"I'll join you in a bit. I'm going to get something." He said as the two of you enter the hot springs and he walks away, leaving you to get the private room. After you enter and strip down he enters as well with a small basket in hand. "Mm, you looks more appetizing up close." He said as his eyes roam over your exposed body before he strips down lays out a towel. "Come, lay down and I'll give you a massage to start you off." He said as you look to the basket and see massage oils in it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:32 am

Sandra shivered as her body seemed to enjoy everything that had happened earlier. Getting stripped down to her undergarments in front of that crowd, walking around in clothing that hugged every curve of her body so tight Mon could probably see her bra through it, now getting found by a guy she'd had sex with once before and agreeing to another round. She couldn't help but wonder why these things kept happening, and why they only seemed to spur her on further. She shivered, and her tail lifted slightly as the male beside her squeezed her ample ass through the way too tight material just barely avoiding jumping in surprise.

She made her way to a private bath wondering just what he had in mind. She entered one of the rooms turning the sign to indicate it was occupied but leaving it unlocked, so he could find her. She had stripped fully by the time he arrived grabbing a towel but not wrapping it around her. Considering what was about to happen, she realized there wasn't much point to covering up anyway. She couldn't help but watch him strip seeing more of his attractive form before he tossed down the towel making it clear just what the surprise was. She was a bit caught off guard as considering the way they met, she wasn't expecting him to do something so thoughtful. She laid down flat on her stomach but had to arch her back and lift her head, so she didn't crush her chest under her. In position, she waited nervously to see just how this massage was going to go down.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games