PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue May 28, 2019 10:46 am

Pulling down your shorts and panties you can feel the juices of your soaked crotch sticking to them till they were around your knees. With your rear and tail up Slash can see just how dripping wet you are and he is quick to get behind you. "Wow, I'm surprised you wanted to start by sucking me off instead of going right to here." He said as both hands grasp your ass and spread the cheeks apart, his thumbs resting near your labia and spreading open your pussy as well and just the sensation of that brings your a great amount of pleasure. "You look so wet... like you're just about ready to cum..." He comments, his own breath a bit heavy as one of his hands cups your crotch and rubs your pussy before he sticks two fingers in and thrusts them in and out. "Let's get you to cum at least once before I stick my dick in you again."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 31, 2019 12:54 am

Her tail and ass remained up in offering as the male started poking around surprised at just how needy she was. She herself was a little surprised as it now felt like it had gotten worse while she was sucking Slash off, but she didn't want him to know that. "I can't help it. That Nidorino's poison is really getting to me." Her ears laid back as he mentioned that he was surprised she'd spent so much time with him in her mouth, but she didn't have an answer for that herself. Then he began to really touch her sensitive cunny drawing a whimper from her throat as he seemed perfectly happy to stimulate her with his hands even wanting to get her off before he gave her a feel of his cock. She tried to hold back not wanting to beg for him, but her hips kept bucking back needing more than just a couple fingers. "P~p~please, stop t~teasing like that. I ca~can't take this any lon~longer."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:42 am

At your begging he adds another finger to your pussy and then you felt a tongue at your clit, dragging across the sensitive nub. Looking back you see his head between your legs before he presses his lips to your clit and gives a hard suck on it. "You taste very sweet, Sandra. I'll need to sample you more often." He growls sexily at you before removed his fingers and replaces it with his tongue, his tongue going in deep while his hand rolls your clit between his fingers. His other hand doesn't stay idle though as he massages your ass before you feel his thumb prodding your rear hole as he eats you out, his tongue soon finding your g-spot. "Cum for me, Sandra." He told you with his muzzle still against your leaking pussy.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:03 am

Sandra trembled as she felt herself get spread wider by the addition of another finger, but it still wasn't what she really needed right now. Still, her body was desperate for anything as her insides hugged the intruders tightly, and her hips began moving back and forth to help him penetrate her deeper. She was too lost to her lusts by this point to even realize what he was saying right now as he commented on her taste though perhaps some part of her did as her pussy squirted out more juices for him to devour. Her body continues to tremble as he massaged her ass and poked at her back door drawing a moan from her overwhelmed body. She needed him, his cock, which she'd been suckling earlier, but every action was making it clear that she wouldn't get it until she came for him. Her body jerked into overdrive working her hips and driving her cunt up and down his fingers until she quacked in orgasm, but it wasn't as satisfying as she'd hoped. She needed a real dick pulsing with cum inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:46 am

Despite just having an orgasm your body still craved for more, much more. It needed a male's cock inside of her, to dominate and use her till she couldn't handle anymore. "Wow, you just came but your pussy is still winking in need." Slash muses as he moves up to position behind you and you felt a heat right in front of your lower lips. "Guess I should finally give you what you want. Feel free to beg for more though if you need to do." He says before he plunges into you, his entire length minus the knot in you in one go. Right away he pulls back and then thrusts in, going fast on you right away and your pussy sings in pleasure at finally having a cock inside of you. "Go on and tell me how much you're loving this." He said before giving you a spank to your ass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:45 am

Sandra whimpered in need as the lust overwhelming her hadn't been sated at all even from such a powerful orgasm. A cock really was the only thing that would satisfy her. Her pussy, winking for attention, wasn't even trying to hide her shameful need, and the way she howled out when he slammed himself inside of her didn't help matters either. Her hips wildly bucked back against each of his thrusts trying to help him sheat himself entirely within her as her lips sloppily kissed his knot with each entry. Her arms gave lost strength leaving her face rubbing against the ground as she slid back and forth to meet him. "Yes..fuck..more..so good..your cock..and fat..knot..FILL ME!" Any sense of shame was quickly being abandoned as her body was already on its way to another orgasm as her bouncing rear juggled from his blow.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:27 am

The male rutting you from behind seems to respond to your own eagerness and he quickly starts to just jackhammer into your pussy, his hands gripping your hips tightly. "D-Damn, you feel so good Sandra. You're driving me almost as wild as you are being right now." He grunts out, giving you another spank to your rear as he gets more into this. Your own pleasure was mounting up fast, your whole body hot and wanting more of that cock thrusting deep inside of you. The knot kisses your labia with every thrust, threatening to slip in with every thrust and you can even feel your pussy starting to give away a bit with every thrust and you can't help but really want that knot inside of you, to push you to that wonderful orgasmic bliss that will send your mind into a haze.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:58 am

Sandra's pussy gushed and squirted around Slash' knot every time he pushed it up against her pussy lips making sure it was covered in plenty of fluids to make his future entry. Her mind was now entirely focused on the burning need to have her cock hungry cavern filled by a firm, hot knot while the fire inside was doused with fresh, creamy spunk. Her body, completely controlled by breeding instinct kept pushing back with everything she could working the muscles she'd trained so hard to prepare for helping people was now being used exclusively to please this male, so he would sate her lusts. Her voice whimpered and whined as she couldn't form words anymore.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am

The Zoroark is practically rutting you into the ground now with his hard and fast thrusts, trying to get his knot inside of you. "Get ready Sandra...going to knot you." He gives you a warning before he pulls his hips back for a bit longer than normal before his hands grip your hips in a vice grip and he slams forward. You feel your labia spread wide and then his knot popping inside of you, spreading your insides open and his cock goes in deep and you feel a huge surge of pleasure go through your entire body. You feel that cock throb inside of you before his hot seed starts to fill you, and with his knot inside plugging you up his seed has no where to go but inside of your depths.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:06 am

As his wild rutting became too much, Sandra could no longer thrust her hips back as it took everything just to keep her legs upright to receive each satisfying thrust of his cock. Hearing that she would get his knot soon, she couldn't help but encourage him. "Yes Slash, knot me with your wondefUUUUUUULLLL!" She howled out in joy as her pussy finally gave in spreading wide enough to engulf his knot fully sending her crashing into an orgasm. Her feet tensed digging divets into the soil beneath her, and that was before she felt the first splash of his hot seed. Just the thing she needed to cool the heat. She was still mad at the Nidorino, but without him, she'd have never gotten such a satisfying orgasm. Her pussy spasmed slurping up his cum to douse the intense flame blazing through her nethers as a second orgasm rocked through her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Slash grunts and groans as his cock pulses inside of you, throbbing heavily with each blast of his seed into your convulsing cunt. The feeling of his hot seed fuels your orgasm, leaving your whole body feeling tingly and your vision goes bright pink for a bit. When your vision changed you can't help but have very lewd thoughts, of having hot sex like this often and to be used like the slut that you are. As your orgasm fades and you feel the last spurt of hot seed filling your stuffed cunt the pink tint to your vision fades and Slash is breathing heavily behind you, one hand rubbing your rear as he does. "D-Damn Sandra, you drained me dry." He pants before giving you ass a light spank and gives a tired chuckle. You felt a small bulge at your stomach from your pussy being so full of cock and sperm. "Give me a minute to deflate and I can pull out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:55 am

Sandra gasped as her pussy convulsed working to suck every drop of fresh spunk straight out of the dark-types balls and hold it deep inside of her deepest depths. The rest of her body lost strength with the intense orgasm as she fell to the ground, her rear only held upright by the tight seal of Slash' knot engorged behind her pussy lips. She made a few halfhearted attempts to push herself back up, but she just didn't have the strength in her at the moment. Her mind wandered as she lay there resting letting thoughts of just giving up the mission and riding Slash to orgasm after orgasm, maybe even going to the construction site Bolt and Dune worked at. She barely reacted other than a groan when he struck her ass. "Ah, hehe, yeah, I need a minute too. I can't really stand at the moment." She looked down at her stomach to see the bulge seeing just how much he dumped in her. Without thinking her tongue darted out to lick her lips at the thought, but she tried to stop it. "You weren't kidding. There must be a lot trapped inside." Her voice was lower and more sultry as the thoughts seemed to bother her less than they used to.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:27 am

"Well what can I say; sexy girls like you get me riled up." He chuckles a bit before he gives a small tug, his knot still inflated and keeping him tied to you. After a bit of both of you breathing and him lightly rubbing the globes of your ass he manages to pull out and you feel his seed leaking heavily from your stuffed pussy. "There we go. Might want to clean up a bit before we head back once we find the rest of the berries." He says as he lets his cum covered cock soften some more while his seed leaks from your pussy. "Let's do this sometime again soon though." He says as he gives your rear one last rub with his hand.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:30 am

Sandra blushes at the compliment before giving a soft moan when she feels the knot tug against her inside sending another shot of pleasure through her system. She could do little more than lay there and enjoy the way he massaged her ass as they waited for her lover's knot to deflate. She blushed a little when he mentioned cleaning up, but she's distracted when he rubs her ass again. She can't help but look forward to their next encounter. "S~sure thing, stud." She gets up on shaky legs as she tries to clean up the complete mess he'd made of her pussy sodden from the wonderful breeding she'd only recently received.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Slash chuckles a bit at your response. "Seems like I'm rubbing off on you a bit, babe." He said as he stands up fully with a groan and cleans himself up before pulling up his pants and waits for you. As you are getting cleaned up he goes to your bags and he pulls out a couple of the extra Oran berries you two found and he starts to eat one as he waits for you to be finished. He then hands you the berry which after taking a bit you find your soreness and tiredness slowly fading. "Well sexy, why don't we finish the job. With those guys still out cold we shouldn't run into any more trouble hopefully."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:58 am

Sandra blushed as she realized he was right. However, her body was still tingling a little, and it felt so good that she just couldn't be bothered by it. She went ahead cleaning herself unable to keep from stealing a few sideways glances at Slash before he managed to get his pants back on. Taking the Oran berry from him, she nodded, "thanks, I need this right now." She threw her head back and dropped it in chewing into the juicy berry and groaning a bit at the taste as it soothed her body after the fight and sex. She nodded when he reminded her about the job they were out here for. "Right, the berries." She began looking about for any sign of the berries they still needed to gather up to finish the mission.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:11 pm

(Roll-11) With the oran berry doing it's job to restore your stamina you set out to find the rest of the berries for the job. It takes a little while, you had to figure out your way as the fight took you a bit from where you were earlier. Eventually you and Slash get what you need to finish the quest. A simple quest finally finished after some...complications with some of the more aggressive Pokémon in the area.

"Whew, that took longer than expected." Slash said as the two of you start to head back to the guild. "But granted not like I didn't enjoy the detour." He said with a smirk as he gives your rear a grope. "Hope we get more delays like this. Want to go on another job after we turn this in or would you rather take a break and maybe have some more fun?" He asked as he gropes your rear a bit more.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am

Sandra felt so refreshed as she sought out the remaining berries they needed that she didn't really mind that their little distraction had delayed them more than she had expected, but she still felt so good from the sex. She nodded along when Slash commented on the time it took. "Those Nidos were not something we expected at all." She blushes a bit and bites her lower lip when he squeezes down on her ass trying to hold back a moan. "Do you have to do that where others can see?" Even she has to admit her words were far from stern as she chastised him.

Even worse, when he asked about having more fun, she couldn't keep her tail from wagging a little at the thought. She really wasn't keeping control of herself at the moment. Figuring something to take the edge off might be just what she needed, she leaned against his side letting her chest press against his arm. "I could use a little something to take the edge off, stud." She thought about it a moment and got an idea. "Why don't you show me your room?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 am

"Hey we're not that close to town yet." Slash laughs a bit and gives your rear another grope before he pulls his hand away. He then turns to you and looks a bit surprised when you lean against his side with your breasts against his arm. He blinks a bit at you but then grins when you asked him to show you his room. "Well now, glad to see you're thinking more like me." He chuckles and he picks up the pace back to the guide. The two of you turn in the berries to Felicia who then gives you and Slash your pay.

He leads you back to the guild's dormitory and down some hallways till you reach a room which he opens and looking inside you remember the last time you were here, when he took you for your first time, and the pleasure you felt. Your notice the room is about the same as las time, tidy but lived in with some clothes laying about here and there. "So Sandra, why did you want to come to my room?" He asked as he closes the door behind you two and his places his hands on your hips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:48 am

"Just because we're not in town doesn't mean no one's there to see." She gave a quick glance around, but couldn't see anyone nearby. As they walked back to town with Sandra leaning against Slash she couldn't help but think about how strong the male was. Being part of the guild now meant that there were plenty of strong males around her, but it was really the first time that had really clicked with her since joining. Taking her pay, she thanked Felicity and followed Slash up to his room. She'd forgotten that she'd even been here before until she recognized the hall.

Entering the room, she shivered as memories of losing her virginity on this bed went through her head. She walked over to the bed rolling her hips with each step. When she got there, she bent over running her hand over the sheets bending over while her tail stuck straight up. She put her nose against the sheets taking in Slash' scent from them bringing the memories back even stronger. "I just wanted to remember some good times.." Her hand went down her side before pulling up the back hem of her skirt showing her panties to him. "..and have some more."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games