PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:00 am

The Houndour looks up and smiles at her as she introduces herself and looks at her Guild Card. "Ah yes, they said someone took my request. There's a rumors that says that a spring is hidden somewhere in Misty Forest, in some sort of cave that's hard to find so we might need to knock down a cave wall or floor." He answered her before standing up and packing his bag. "I would go by myself but I'm not much of a fighter and the rumor also said there might be water types at the spring if it exists." He says before he leads her to the exit of town.

Some time later Sandra finds herself at the entrance of a forest of trees with blue-green leaves and a mist seemed to spread out through the forest. "Okay, it's said that the Spring is somewhere near the end. They say the spring has some special properties as well so if we find the spring it could be a big discovery. Are you ready?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 am

Sandra follows the Houndour out of town. "So we're not sure this place even exists? Oh well, guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves then." She wondered how the rumor got out if the place might be trapped behind a stone wall or floor, but she'd probably get paid even if he simply became convinced the rumors were false, so it wasn't like it mattered that much to her. "Sure, I'll make sure to keep you safe while you're looking for this place.

Now standing in front of the forest, Sandra couldn't help but wonder what kind of properties the spring might have. Maybe she'd even get to find out herself. Sandra clenches her fists and gives a self-assured nod. "Yes, I'm ready. Just make sure to stay close to me at all times. Wouldn't want someone grabbing you while I'm too far away to help." With that, Sandra took point and walked forward while making sure Dusk stayed nearby.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 am

(Alright, so I'm going to roll like a D4 or D6 for the amount of encounters and do a D20 roll for each of those, one at a time, that determines how good or bad it is. This is how we'll do the missions for now and you won't see the first roll for amount of encounters.)

Dusk nods as he lets the Guild member take the lead as they enter the Mystery Dungeon. (Roll 19) For a while the beginning of the journey was going well, no encounters with any hostile Pokémon as any they saw just went on with their business. Sandra even comes across a few items on the ground, gathering up a Blast Seed, an Oran Berry, and an Apple.

(Roll 11) However the good luck stopped when a Pinser suddenly dropped from the trees above them. They managed to get out of the way and the Pinser looked very hostile as he charges at Sandra with a Brick Break attack.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:52 pm

(Cool, that'll work fine)

Sandra walks carefully wondering just what she should expect in these woods. Things were quiet at first even managing to find some extra supplies which she added to her pack. "These will come in handy. C'mon, let's continue." As they walked on Sandra even began to hum a little at how nice their little trek through the forest was until a Pinsir tried to drop down on her from the canopy.

She jumped back just in time pushing Dusk along with her. "Dusk, I know you're not a fighter but prepare the best fire attack you have while I keep his attention. If you see an opening, give me a signal and take the shot." Sandra then fired off a Dragon Pulse aiming for the ground right before the Pinsir hoping to stop his charge and throw up a cloud of dust between them while she charged up an Aura Sphere.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

(Roll-10) Dusk nods as he starts to prepare a fire type attack while Sandra fought the Pinser to keep his attention on her. The cloud of dust seems to slow him down only a little as it comes charging out of the dust and at her before she could finish charging her Aura Sphere, forcing her to dodge the attack and he is managed to make a cut in her shirt at the side. Just as he turned to strike her with another attack an Ember hit him in the side, stunning him enough for Sandra to get another strike it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Sandra fired off her attack though the cloud of dust seemed to neither slow him down or blur his vision enough to prevent him from striking her before she's readied the Aura Sphere. She clenches her teeth as she notices the cut to her clothing. In the future, it'd be good to pack a spare outfit in case her clothing took too much damage, but she needed to finish this mission first. Finishing up the Aura Sphere, Sandra focused her Aura and quickly leaped inside of the Pinsir's defenses. With a shout, she'd jam the Aura Sphere right into his stomach from right up close.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:14 am

The Aura Sphere makes a direct hit as Sandra can feel the force go through her hand as it connects with the Pinser's chest and sends him flying away. With only a bit of a throbbing pain in her hand and a tear in the side of her shirt Sandra came out unharmed. "Wow, I'm glad I have you protecting me." Dusk says as he comes up to her before they continue on.

As they walk it seems they no one else is going to try to pick a fight as they soon find themselves at the end of Misty Forest, which was a tall tree that stood on it's own and the top of it couldn't be seen through the mist. "Alright, we're at the end which means that the cave should be nearby..." He said as he looks around, walking away from the large tree. (Roll 17) Looking around herself Sandra notices one of the tree's roots which unlike the rest had most of it above ground. Following it she found a small drop in the ground and the root curving a bit upward revealing a hole just big enough for someone to fit through.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:48 pm

With a sneer, Sandra nailed her Aura Sphere into the Pinsir sending the bug flying. She looked down at her hand which throbbed. Had she really gone at him that hard? She'd need to watch what she was doing when she used her Aura for stuff like that if this was the result. Her shirt also had a tear in the side, but she really couldn't do too much for it now. "Thanks, but the opening you gave me with that attack certainly helped out." With that, she continued forward.

Reaching the large tree at the end of the Misty Woods she listened to Dusk. "Alright, let's get looking then. Just don't go too far away from the tree for now. We'll want to stay within hearing distance in case someone else shows up." As Dusk walks off, Sandra takes another look at the tree itself. One of its massive roots was mostly above ground, unlike the rest. Clearly, there was something the massive tree couldn't move underneath, so she decided to try and get a closer look. Finding a hole under the root, Sandra considered exploring but remembered her advice to Dusk. If she went down there, if she went down there they wouldn't be able to hear each other in case of trouble, so she jumped atop the root. "Dusk! I think I found something. There's a hole leading down under this root." She looked around to see if she could see him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Hearing her call over Dusk runs over, a look of excitement on his face as he rushes over. "Oh yes, I see that." He says as he looks at the hole. "Hmm...I forgot about it but I once heard that the roots go down to the spring and is the reason the tree is so large. Let's see how true it is." He peers into the hole but it seemed like he was struggling to see inside. "Hmm...Kind of dark." He reaches into his bag and pulls out a couple of small sticks and lights them with Ember before handing one of the torches to Sandra. "Do you want to go first?" He asked, backing away from the hole. Waving her torch at the entrance she could see it went downward, meaning they'll need to watch their step.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 am

Sandra looked up at the tree. "It is rather large. I assume that's where word of the spring's power comes from." She jumped down to look into the hole finding herself glad he'd thought to bring such a tool to travel in the dark. "You seem to be very well prepared for this. I'll keep in front in case there are any water types down there." She took one of the sticks from him and started ahead. It was slow going with the steep downward slope. She hoped she'd not have any trouble with her footing. "So just out of curiosity. What do you plan to do if you find this spring?" It wasn't really her business, but if he felt like sharing it could be nice to have a little conversation down the dark steps.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:17 am

"Well I am a bit of an explorer, but not like you or Guild. I mostly just travel and explore rumors so I tend to be prepared for anything." Dusk responds as they slowly and carefully start moving down the slope. "Well I'm not sure yet; I suppose it depends on what powers the spring has if any at all. I do know I'll write up on it at the very least and maybe bottle some samples of the water." He answers before suddenly Sandra felt her foot slip and she was soon sliding down the slope. She slides for a good while till she reaches the bottom, making her tumble a bit before going down another slope. When she reaches the bottom the torch she was holding fell to the side but kept lit while she felt a bit bruised and the wind knocked out of her. As she gathered herself she heard a growl echo through the cave and looking up she saw an angry looking Garchomp growling at her. (Roll 1)
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:38 am

"Sounds like a good idea. Better hope the samples don't lose their power if removed from here or something." She giggled to make it clear she was joking. She still wasn't sure what to expect of these special properties, but it seemed making the joke was a bad idea as her foot slipped on some loose dirt sending her falling down the slope. She grunted and shouted as she tumbled head over heels down deeper and deeper. Finally, she rolled to a stop seeing the still lit stick had landed a short distance away from her. Her body ached, and she needed a moment to get her breath again. She'd just recovered and was reaching for the stick when she heard the growl. Stopping immediately she looked up to spot the Garchomp, angry with her intrusion. Quickly she shouted back to Dusk while charging up an attack. "Dusk, wait there!" With that, she launched a Dragon Pulse at the territorial creature.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:49 am

Sandra can hear Dusk calling for her but she couldn't make out anything he said with how far she was or with the Garchomp growling so loudly at her. (Rolls 15, 7) The Dragon Pulse hits home, colliding with the Garchomp's chest and caused it to back up a bit but wasn't nearly enough to stop it as it charged forward at her rather fast. Using her aura she manages to dodge though one of it's claws clipped her side and tore off her shirt, making her stumble a bit as she felt her shirt yank her before giving way and tearing off.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Sandra gritted her teeth. Dusk was too high up for her to hear him, and she had no idea if he could understand what she'd shouted to him. Hopefully, he at least understood the distress in her voice and decided to wait for her. She launched her attack at the beast. She tried to get up off her back, but she hadn't pushed him back far enough, and her shirt paid the price. Her breasts bounced a bit as her bra was exposed on her. She tried to cover them with an arm but realized she'd never be able to fight with one arm wrapped around her chest the whole time. She needed to finish this quick. Taking a step back, she fired off a Metal Sound to try and keep it away.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:13 pm

(Roll 13, 10) Firing the Metal Sound at the dragon managed to stun it for a moment as it moves its arms up to cover it's head and reels back a bit from the attack. However it's not enough to stop it completely as it starts to swing around it's claws in random directions, some almost hitting Sandra and she noticed that she was being backed up into a corner. She'll need to deal with it fast before her back is literally to the wall.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Sandra was glad to see him slow down, but he seemed to keep coming anyway wildly swinging around, so she had no choice but to back away. She noticed she was getting backed into a wall rather quickly and realized she needed to act fast. Thrusting her hand into her pack, she pulled out one of her two Blast Seeds. She'd have liked beating him using just her own power, but the mission was a priority, and this was a fierce opponent more than worthy of such a tool. Putting it in her mouth she cracked the seed between her teeth and waited for the build up of power.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:22 pm

(Roll 5) Just as she felt the explosive power building up to the point she could release it the Garchomp suddenly lunges towards her direction and swipes at her, it fin like protrusion from its arm hitting her in the stomach and forcing her to bend over a bit and let out the Blast Seed right at the ground. Sandra felt herself falling and thankfully landing on some soft ground and something else land next to her. Before should get up she felt a weight suddenly pin her down and she could see the growling face of the Garchomp over her while also noticing the cave they had fallen in was lit up with natural glowing crystals. Just as it seemed like it was about to attack her it looked down at her for a moment and she saw a grin forming on his face. "Well now..." It spoke, it's voice masculine. "I didn't realize my intruder was a pretty one. Tell me, why are you in my territory?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Sandra was surprised to see how quickly he closed the distance between them. She stepped back but didn't have enough room taking a blow to the gut from it. The force bent her waist shooting the Blast Seed into the ground beneath them. She shouted in surprise as the ground fell out from under her, and she fell down to land somewhere else. Something dropped beside her, and she was certain it was her assailant, but before she could get up he'd crawled over and pinned her with his weight. At least she could see better now in this new area with the glowing crystals. She stared down the Garchomp wondering how she'd get out from under him when he suddenly spoke.

She blushed as he complimented her looks, and she instinctively moved her arms to cover her chest which still only had the bra to cover it. Did she have any chance still pinned like this? She decided talking was worth a shot if he was interested. She decided to be truthful with the answer but hid Dusk's involvement. Better he didn't know she wasn't alone. "There's supposed to be a hot spring nearby. I'm trying to find it."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 am

"Oh, you're here for that hot spring? Hmm...Well I cans see why someone like you would want to find it." He said, his eyes trailing down to her breasts which her hands just managed to cover since his grip was on her upper arms which were held close to her sides and now spread away. The look he gave reminder her of Slash only the Garchomp's seemed more...hungry but not for food. "Hmm...I suppose I can show it to you..." he considers as his grip loosens a bit but not enough for Sandra to break free. "But if you try anything I will make you regret it." He growls out to emphasize his threat.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Sandra was glad to see he wasn't stopping her from covering her chest especially when his eyes cast down to them just as she was covering them, but she did find herself confused by his words. "What do you mean someone like me?" It was clear he knew something about the power Dusk had mentioned. "I've heard the spring has a special power, but it sounds like you know exactly what that power is. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me." She also couldn't help but shiver at the look he gave her. It was similar to Slash's but far worse at the same time. For now, it seemed she had little choice. He was going to lead her to the spring, and resisting him could lead to a much worse outcome since she was trapped in the position she was in. "Yes, please show me."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games