PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:27 pm

"Great. Just wait here a bit and everyone should be here soon." The Gurdurr said as he walks off to finish a few things. Soon members of the construction team that is working today start to arrive at the front of the construction site. You see a few you haven't really interacted much with followed by Dune and Bolt. They both look at you, Dune giving his usual hard to read expression while Bolt smirks and winks at you. Soon the Timburr twins arrive and give you a couple of big grins and they subtly show you your panties and bra that were in their pockets but quickly hide them as the Gurdurr comes back.

"Alright everyone, works over so time to unwind. Sandra, our extra hand for the day, will be coming with us as extra thanks for helping us." Bolt and the twins both look at you with some grins as no one objects to you coming along. The group starts heading into town, towards the same bar where you and Cotton met Bolt and Dune. You notice that Bolt and the twins try to get close to you, wanting to walk close to you on the way there.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Sandra nodded as they waited for the rest of the guys to finish up work and join them. When Gurdurr told everyone she'd be joining them at the bar, she felt she should do something, and having no other ideas, awkwardly waved in confirmation. Her cheeks flushed when the Timburr twins flashed her her own panties and bra, but thankfully, no one else seemed to notice.

As they walked along, things started to dawn on her. This was the same bar she and Cotton had met and fucked Dune and Bolt. She could see the pair trying to move in closer as well as the Timburrs' she'd fucked only an hour or go and were still carrying her undergarments. How could she have only now realized what a bad idea this was? The four of them all seemed intent on making a move on her in the bar, and it could even risk letting the rest know what kinds of trouble she tended to get into, and how she tended to react to it. As they got in a little closer, she had to wonder if she had in some way realized what would happen if she did this and had wanted that outcome. Her mind racing, she couldn't think of an excuse to bail, so she just kept walking along wondering which of them would make the next move or what it would be.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm

(Roll-5) Trying your best to stay calm you keep walking with the group of males, with the Gurrdurr and males you haven't really talked with in front, Dune to the side, and Bolt and the twins coming up close. Soon you feel an arm around your back and on your hip. "Glad you decided to join us, Sandra." Bolt said as he pulls you towards him a bit. "Gives us time to catch up a bit since we didn't get to talk much on the job." He said as he lightly rubs your hip, just above your skirt. Luckily its not completely noticeable that you are lacking any underwear, at least not yet though considering Bolt's more lustful side and his experience with you from that one night it might not take long for him to figure it out.

The group soon enters the bar and Bolt keeps his arm around your waist till you all sit down at a large table, Bolt one side of you while the twins were on the other. "Feel free to order whatever you like, Sandra." The boss said before already getting food and drink orders from his employees. As he asks you this you felt Bolt's hand on your thigh and you could see the twins smirking at you a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 am

I felt cornered as the four guys that knew how easy I could be surrounded me on both sides. I felt cornered as I thought again and again about how I should have forseen this happening, but I kept returning to the thought that I had realized as I felt my body warm, and I couldn't tell if it was in embarrassment or arousal. As I took my seat still flanked by the guys who clearly had every intention of making some kind of move on me each second making it only more clear that their buddies presense wasn't going to stop them. I could only hope they would remain discreet enough that the rest of the crew remains unaware.

My voice cracked as I tried to order before I cleared my throat and apologized before trying the order again. As Bolt touched my thigh, I squeezed my leg together. He was getting very close to finding I'd lost my panties during the job, the twins seemed to be looking forward to the revelation, and I could feel my pussy quiver and start to leak dampening my thighs like I was looking forward to him learning what a slut I'd been.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:11 pm

It doesn't seem that the boss noticed your voice crack or didn't seem to care before you have your order. For now Bolt seems content with simply rubbing your thigh right below the hem of your skirt for now as everyone orders. However it seems just the thigh rubbing and the fact he might find out your missing panties made you feel hot and aroused as you could feel the wetness between your thighs.

The twin right next to you seemed to not want to keep his hands to himself as you feel his hand at the small of your back rubbing a bit, slowly moving down to cup at your rear. Meanwhile Bolt was casually talking to Dune while still rubbing your thigh and slowly moving up, pushing your skirt bit by bit and you notice that he is about half way up your thigh by now. The thought occurs to try to stop them now before this escalates further, however... another part of you wanted to see where this goes. The rational part of your mind shouts to end this while your body's heat of arousal wanted to feel more.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 pm

I was glad to notice no one else had noticed how flustered I was with the company of men currently surrounding me and their desires. The two of them closest to me were intent on feeling me up to their hearts content, and I was worried they might push it too far and reveal how easily I succombed to desire to the rest of their crew. Did they have a plan for seperating me from the others before they take this further, or did they not even care if they got caught feeling me up right under their friends' noses.

(5)I bit my lips as I just barely held back another moan squirming in my seat to try and pull my most sensitive bits away from them, but my head was spinning with desire, and my resistance was only half-hearted. Even if it was embarrassing, I couldn't deny it. They both had a way with their hands, and my body was starting to crave even more of their provacative touch. My hips arched presenting easier access to my ass for the twin while my legs spread outright inviting Bolt to continue to feel me up to his heart's content.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 am

Lifting your hips up a bit gave the twin enough room to push your skirt up over your rear and his hand is soon groping your bottom directly. Spreading your legs made your skirt rise up at the front, giving Bolt's hand better access to your thighs and upward. He grins a bit as he felt your thighs spread open and his hand is quick to adventure up your inner thigh. It felt like an eternity for his hand to reach your nethers even though it was only seconds. His finger presses against your bare and wet labia and he looks a bit surprised before he grins some and leans in to whisper to you. "Oh? Did you lose your panties on the job? Or are you planning on having some fun? I think it's the latter with how wet you are." He said with a grin and he glances down at your chest, which makes you look down and you see your nipples are already getting hard and are starting to poke through your shirt a bit. "And no bra too? Naughty girl." He grins more as his finger runs up and down your slit slowly.

The twin meanwhile keeps groping your rear, enjoying the feel of your flesh in his hand. Bolt seems to take notice and glances at the twins who notice and grin back at him. He raises a brow before he has a look of realization and grins at you. "I see... so you had a run in with these two troublemakers and I'm guessing they have your underwear now, right?" He asked and gave your clit a little flick.

"Yeah." The one groping you nods his head. "When you told us about that Lucario babe and how good she was we wanted to know how true it was." He said as his hand moves away from your rear and to your inner thigh. "And she was better than you described."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:47 am

Sandra shivered as the two males took her body's reaction as permission to not only continue but intensify their actions. Her breathing became heavier, and she had to bite her lip once or twice as they nearly managed to draw a moan from her lips. It didn't help that their ministrations only caused her body to heat up and her petals to moisten. She blushed casting her eyes to the side unable to look Bolt in the eye as he realized she was lacking the undergarments he knew she walked onto the site wearing. Then the worst happened, and he realized he wasn't the only one toying with her body only embarrassing her further by drawing other conclusions from that she'd have rather he not realized.

Between the shame of what was happening and her own bodies desires, she finally broke letting out a slight gasp when both of her assailants' hands were now between her legs. At the same time as she gasped, her legs clenched together holding both of their hands between her legs while she looked around at the assembled construction crew worried more of them might have noticed what was happening there as her mind raced desperately for an excuse to leave the table before even more could happen.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

Pressing your thighs together caused Bolt's hand to press more firmly against your leaking pussy while the Timburr's hand was now between your inner thighs a bit. Luckily it seems like your small gasp wasn't enough to cause the other workers to look towards you as their own conversations were louder than the noise you made. Though you might need to slouch down a bit so that no one will be able see your nipples poking through your shirt should they get more erect than they already are. Looking at the rest of the crew you can't help but notice their strong muscles and even smell a bit of their musk in the air with out aroused you were getting.

A small movement of Bolt's hand reminds you of where his hand is and he smirks at you some. "You alright Sandra? If you need a rest... we can pick this up later, in one of the private rooms?" He suggested as your mind flashes back to the time you and Cotton were with Bolt and Dune in that private room. "Or would you rather go with the twins? Or maybe the three of us go with you? Or does a slut like you need the entire crew?" He asked before chuckling some. "Nah, I don't think you can handle that much yet."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:01 am

Sandra tensed as she felt her motion only push Bolt's hand against her heated sex which thrilled at the firmer contact. Her ears went flat when she gasped only relaxing slightly when she realized her blunder had gone unnoticed by the rest of the crew being caught up in there own conversations to notice the antics going on right under their nose though who knew how long they'd remain unaware. She felt the fabric of her shirt rub against her pointed nipples making clear just how turned on she was, and her eyes kept gazing over the firm muscles and masculine scents of the construction crew.

She trembled as Bolt started whispering into her ear promising to take care of her back in one of the private rooms like he and Dune had done with Cotton and her only a few days ago, and she felt her pussy twitch and gush with desire at the promise of hard cocks to satisy the burning needs inside of her though she couldn't help but tremble further when he promised to drag the entire crew along to have their way with her though he dismissed it as possibly too much for her, and she didn't doubt he was probably correct(3), but she couldn't help but feel her desire enflame by the thought of trying. All concern of the others learning what kind of female she actually is. "N-no, I think I can handle it."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:32 am

Bolt looks at you in surprise when you said you could handle the entire crew before he laughs a bit. "Well now, I knew you were an eager slut but I didn't think you would be this eager." He said and then gives your pussy a firm rub with his finger. "But we shouldn't rush, and I don't think they'll all agree since you haven't really even talked to half of them yet... However, if you truly want to... Show up at the site again tomorrow for more work, but no underwear, a shorter skirt, and a tight top that either shows a lot of cleavage or is a bit thin. Or both if you can get it." He said to you. He waits for your response to that before he asks, "So, private room after dinner or save the fun for tomorrow?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am

Sandra shivered as he teased her about what a slut she was. She really did want to feel insulted, but as he dragged his finger against her heated sex, her needy cunt trembled and drooled her sexual fluids all over the digit making it clear just how right he was. Then he promised her she could have her chance to try them all, but she'd have to return tomorrow wearing even more risque clothing than she had today. She wasn't even sure she had a shorter skirt or a shirt that matched his description, so she'd need to go shopping to do that, but there was a thrill to imagining herself sauntering on sight with such a revealing outfit. At the moment the mere thought of that left her so horny that she couldn't imagine waiting for tomorrow unsatisfied. "C~can't wait for t~tomorrow. A~after supper, please."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:28 pm

"My, you are needy. Mm, you're going to leave a puddle at this rate." He said before he pulls his hand away, wiping your fluids off on the inside of your thigh before he pulls it away. The Timburr next to you pulls his hand back for now as the males figure you can't handle much more teasing. Luckily the food and drinks soon come and everyone seems to be focused on the food and conversation. The other workers try to talk to you as you all eat and you try your best to keep yourself steady as your body was hot with need. Bolt would sometimes give you a look as he knows you're needy right now from the teasing and sometimes uses his tail to caress your side, rear, or outer thigh to tease you a bit more but its more bearable than having him grope or finger you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:28 am

Sandra blushed as he commented about the way her muff was drooling. He was right though, without her panties, she was almost certainly going to leave a sloppy little mess wherever she went as he left some of said mess on her inner thigh. She felt a bit disappointed as they pulled away leaving her heated sex unsatisfied. They were right that she probably couldn't handle much more, but leaving her sex unsatisfied after everything they'd done seemed almost cruel. Still, at the very least she could focus on the food to keep herself distracted, or she could if both males weren't still teasing her with the occasional touch to keep her hot sex from cooling down too much. If it weren't for the dim light of the club, she's certain everyone would be able to see her nipples poking out through her top.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Luckily none of the other workers didn't notice your aroused state, the lighting and the noise covering you too much. Eventually everyone is just about done with their food and drinks and the boss stands up. "Alright boys, and Sandra. I'm going to pay the bill and head home." "Yeah, we're going to head out too." Some of the other workers said as they stood up and said goodbye to the others before leaving. Soon it was just you, Bolt, and the Timburrs. Seems like Dune was tired and headed home though it didn't seem like he noticed how you were either.

"So Sandra..." Bolt leans over and puts an arm around your shoulders. "Back room or do you prefer something else?" He asked as he lightly squeezes your shoulder while the twins look at you with lust and anticipation.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 am

Sandra shivered as she finished her meal, her body craving what was to come like the slut she was. She hated to admit it, but there really was no other way to look at how eager she was waiting for the fucking that was awaiting her. Finally, the other guys finished and left though she was a bit surprised that Dune wasn't in on this.

She shivered as Dune leaned over her shoulder unsure of what he could possibly have meant by something else. Still, she figured tomorrow's antics would be enough surprises for her. "T-the backroom is f-fine." She bit her lip as she followed the trio to the destination where they'd get to fucking her brains out resigned to the fact that she just wasn't able to control herself even as she reminded herself that she'd had very little self-control from the very beginning.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm

"Let's go then." He said as he and the twins get up and leave the table with you. With Bolt's arm over your shoulder and one Timburr at your other side with his arm around your waist and the other twin a bit behind with a hand cupping your rear the four of you head towards the backrooms. Of course Bolt takes you to the same one he took you to before, back when it was you two, Dune, and Cotton. However now you were the only female and there were three males. When you enter Bolt casually heads over to the table to check the menu for drinks but the twins were already cupping your breasts and rear while trying to tug your clothes off. "I'll let the twins have some fun and see how they do. Afterwards you and I will have some quality one on one time." Bolt said as he sits down on a chair and watches.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:51 am

As she walked, Sandra's body knew exactly what it was going to get, and it burned with need for it. Her hips swayed as if trying to draw the eye below the waist giving even as the one Timburr cupped it. It would make quite the show just for him assuming no one else could see it. She recognized where they were almost as soon as they stopped in front of the door as she had to wonder if Bolt had special access to this one room, but it wasn't long before she was inside remembering that night and imagining what was going to happen tonight. Soon the twins were stripping her down helped along by the fact that they still had her undergarments as Bolt sat back to watch her be fucked before he would have his own turn. Seeing that she was being asked to put on a show, her body burned with desire as she turned to the twins getting down on her knees. Her legs spread wide helping her get lower and giving Bolt behind her a better view of her leaking cunny as she kissed one of the twins while her hand trailed down the other's stomach.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:16 pm

The twins look rather eager as you slide down onto your knees. The one you kiss eagerly kisses back while grasping both of your naked breasts while the other pulls out his length as your hand moves down his stomach so it was free for you to touch when you reach his crotch. The twin you weren't kissing reaches down and rubs at your leaking cunt, lightly rubbing at your folds and clit before pushing a finger into you with a very wet sound. "Rather eager aren't you Sandra? They're going to call a janitor to mop up the puddle you're making." Bolt said with a chuckle as he looks between you and the menu on the table. "I'm going to order drinks for us so don't worry about exhausting yourselves. Have as much fun as you want."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Sandra groaned as her kiss was returned as she explored his mouth. Her body was burning with desire, and she felt she needed to express it. She needed this, and these men were more than willing to give it to her. Her pussy gushed with fluid as fingers slid into it letting everyone know just how desperate she was. Her hand closed around a dick stroking it as she began to imagine it inside of her. She almost couldn't wait to have a thick, hard dick taking the place of that finger. As Bolt told her he'd be ordering drinks, she had to wonder. Would someone be coming to deliver them? Would they see what she was doing? She should be mortified at the thought, but she almost wanted them to see what an eager, naughty slut she was. Breaking the kiss, she gave more kisses as she trailed down his chest like her hand had the brother's, and her mouth had the same destination.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games