MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

He continued to eat and lap at your cunny watching your every reaction that his tongue coaxed out of you driving you further and further on. He kept this up until you felt yourself reaching that peak once again ready to cum for the young boy when he suddenly pulls away from your messy snatch.

Standing up he wiped his face before licking all of your fluids up. "As much fun as that is. A man can't live off pussy juice alone. I'm gonna go make something to eat." He glanced down at your messy crotch stained with your own fluids with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. "Have fun, I know I'll enjoy watching it later." Striding out of the room he left you to wonder just what he expected you to do while giving you a clear reminder of the presence of his cameras.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Before she could stop herself Rebecca let out a whimper of disappointment when he moved his head away from between her legs, leaving her just on the edge of her orgasm and her pussy winking with need. Weakly she looks up as he moves off her bed and then leads her room while giving her a subtle reminder that he had placed cameras in her room as well as other parts of the house like the bathroom, meaning she didn't have anywhere private to give herself release. With a frustrated grunt she gets up from her bed and quickly throws on some underwear before looking around her room, wanting to find and get rid of the cameras and hoping the heat between her legs will fade. Whether or not she finds the camera she decides to get something to eat as well, her stomach growling a bit at her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Stopping just before he left Sean gave you a wry smile. "What's wrong? Need something?" With a smile still on his face, he left the room. Looking around you did manage to find one camera hidden behind your curtains and aimed at your bed. Your disturbed to realize it doesn't match the angle of any of the footage he'd shown you this morning meaning there were still more cameras about.

As you walk out of your room, you find the ache has dulled to the light throb now. You find Sean in the kitchen making grilled cheese on the stove and heating up a can of soup. He looks you up and down in your underwear and gives a smile. He, on the other hand, is still buck naked. "Hey Becky, I must have really taken it out of ya. Have any good dreams?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:32 pm

After walking into the kitchen she blushed some as she saw Sean wearing nothing before realizing she's only in her underwear herself. After her kids had moved out to live either on their own or go to college she had gotten used to being alone and would wear just her underwear sometimes and it became a bit of a habit. "N-Not really..." She answered, not recalling any dreams before she woke up to him eating her out. There was also a damp spot on her panties, her pussy still wet from earlier. "E-Excuse me." She said as she tried to leave for her room and put on one of her summer dresses.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:38 pm

"Ohh, guess I'll just have to do a better job pleasing you next time." His eyes locked onto your panties and his lips curled into a smile when he spotted the wet spot before he turns back to check on the sandwiches. When you excuse yourself he doesn't stop you, "Don't be gone too long. The food's almost done."

When you return with one of your summer dresses on he turns around. You can see his face turn a bit disappointed when he sees your clothing, but he still managed to be sporting a half chub probably from seeing you in your panties earlier. "Looks like you're just in time." He brings the sandwiches and soup over to the table taking a seat across from you and beginning to eat. As he ate, you could swear you felt his eyes on you every once in a while, but anytime you looked, he was just focusing on his food.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Returning to the kitchen in one of her usual summer dresses she sees he's still naked and apparently he wasn't going to be wearing anything soon. "U-Um, can you please put something on when you finish eating? I really rather not have a neighbor see a naked teenager in my house." She said, concern of police on top of him holding control of her. Sitting down at the table and takes her own share of food, giving a small verbal thanks to him for making the food. It was awkward for her as she felt his eyes on him while neither one spoke as they ate.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

He rolls his eyes as you ask him to put something on. "Fine, I guess I can throw something on when I'm done." He goes ahead and finishes up well ahead of you and goes back towards his guest room. It seems to take much longer than you'd expect for him to get dressed considering he comes out in only a pair of sweatpants. Walking up behind you, he squats down and puts his arm over your shoulder and grabs hold of your breast squeezing it possessively. "Such a fine body you have Becky. I just can't help but want to touch it. I saw how wet your panties were too, so I know you enjoy this too." His other hand moves to rub against the side of your rear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 am

She was glad that he was going to dress when he finished eating, giving Rebecca a bit less to worry about and she was able to eat a bit faster once he was out of the kitchen. The lioness was a bit suspicious at how long he was taking to get dressed, especially when he was only in sweatpants. He must have done something in his room, or maybe her room. Her meal is soon stopped when she felt him grab her breast and rub her rear from behind. "Y-You know why that was..." She hisses between grit teeth as she tries to keep herself from making any noise from his touch, her sensitive body wanting to voice how she felt.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

He smiled down at how tense you got. "Ohh, we both know why that was. You got another taste of my tongue work and wanted more, of course." He continued to grope your ass while the hand on your tits pulled back to slip down the neck of your dress pulling your tit free of its cup to touch directly. He lowers his voice as he continues. "How did you get such a nice pair of tits anyway. Just the right balance between firm and soft. It's just a joy to mold them to your hands." The hand on your rear moves to the front pressing your dress and panties against your crotch as his fingers swirl in circles. "I know you're enjoying this. What's the harm in letting me hear it?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 am

Rebecca couldn't help but gasp as she feels him pull her breast out of her summer dress and bra before groping the flesh directly. She squirms in her seat and then freezes as she feels him pressing down on the crotch of her summer dress and panties with his fingers. She grits her teeth and tries to growl but it was low and weak. "Th-This is wrong. Y-you're young enough to be my son so I shouldn't enjoy this." She says as she tries to resist him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Sean continued to touch you possessively even as you told him off. "Silly Becky, It doesn't matter how much younger than you I am. I'm still a man and you're a woman; it's only natural that you'd enjoy my touch after so long without." His fingers pressed harder against your groin until you felt your lips part from the pressure. While most of his fingers continued to grope your breast the thumb and forefinger pinched the nipple directly and gently twisted the hardened nub. He leans in closer; his voice going down to a whisper. "We have the rest of the month to enjoy each other's company, and when it's all over, I'll have made you mine." He lowers his muzzle down to your neck taking the skin between his teeth dominantly.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:05 am

Rebecca was about to protest against him again but before she could she felt him press hard enough to part her labia and get her panties a bit damp with her juices while at the same time pinching one of her hard nipples. Instead of a protest coming out of her mouth a squeal of forced pleasure from her body responding strongly to the pleasure. When he whispered in her ear Rebecca couldn't help but shudder at his words before gasping and tensing as she felt his teeth against the flesh of her neck.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:56 pm

He chuckled as you squealed and tensed under his ministrations. His fingers stopped digging into your crotch but only to start pulling the skirt of your sundress up. "Look at how wanton your body is. How did such a woman go so long without a male in her life to satisfy her?" You feel him grind his crotch against the small of your back his cock hard and demanding against you. "It's such a shame to see you hide your body away. Think of all the pleasure you could have, all the pleasure your could give as well." His hand finally slipped under your skirt to rub your moist panties. His eye brow rises. "I can feel how moist you are. Do you wish I'd finished eating you out?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:37 pm

The lioness had a moment to breath when his hand stopped digging into her crotch to pull up her sundress' skirt. She could feel his cock rub against her back through their clothes and the hole of the chair she was sitting. "I'm n-not some slut that n-needs a male's pleasure all the time." She managed to get out before his hand reached under her skirt and began to rub the damp part of her panties, making her gasp and squirm. Without thinking she answered his last question. "Y-Yes..." She said before she realized it, her eyes widening in shock at what she just admitted to.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:57 am

His grin grows ever wider at your admission. Pulling your panties aside he pushes a pair of fingers into your cunt swirling them around in circles. "Great to hear you say it. We're going to have so much fun with this slutty body of yours. In fact, I think it's time for a little reward after such a breakthrough. You're going to love this." He removes his fingers from your slit giving you clit a quick flick as he pulls free before pulling away from you. "Wait right there, I won't be gone long." He starts to walk away his voice humming a little tune in self-satisfaction.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:45 am

Before Rebecca could try to take back what he said she feels his fingers thrust into her tight cunt and move about, making her let out a moan before she could stop herself. Her hands grip the table hard to try to contain herself as he moves his fingers around while talking to her. When he pulled them out and flicked her clit it made her clench her teeth and take a sharp gasp through them. As he leaves she leans over the table and pants as she tries to calm herself and regain her mind though it was slow. She thought maybe before he gets back with...whatever he was going to get she'll have enough strength back to tell him off and stop this now. However a minute passes and she doesn't feel any less hot right now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm

As you stood there hunched over the table trying to control the heat of your body, you didn't even realize Sean had returned until you heard him taking the seat right behind you. "Now isn't this just a wonderful sight?" His hands lift up your skirt once again as his fingers trail up your inner thigh. "I got this little present, among other things, while we were at the mall today." You felt a small oblong bead between his fingers as he trailed up to your heated cunt. As it's pressed in, your walls squeeze tight against it holding it in place as he pulls his fingers out a few drops of your fluids following his fingers out.

Behind you, you hear a faint click, and the small bead begins to shake back and forth rubbing your walls. "I got a remote control model. I can just slip it in my pocket, and no one would ever even know it's there buzzing away."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Rebecca managed to get herself to stand thinking she would recover enough before he came back but she was sadly mistaken when she heard him get into her seat behind her, surprising again with how easily he could sneak up on her. Before she could do anything his hand had lifted up her skirt and the other was trailing up her inner thigh with something between his fingers. "W-Wait, what is that?" She asked before she felt him push it into her tight and wet pussy, making her gasp and squirm a bit. When it began to buzz inside of her cunt though her eyes widen and she squeals rather loudly and lewdly while her hips shake. "G-Get this thing out of me!" She yells at him as once hand reaches down to try to get it out herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 pm

As you reach down to grab at your skirt, the faint clicking of a dial is your only warning before the speed of the small vibrator picks up inside of you. Your body tensing in pleasure giving Sean all the time he needs to stand up behind you and seize the wrist that was trying to pull the toy out of you. "Shh, there's no reason to panic Becky. Here, I'll even turn it back down for you." The dial clicks down several times as the bead slows down to what you can only assume is the slowest setting. "When I was placing the cameras, I checked for any toys and was surprised not to find any, so I made sure to pick you up a few things we can play with together, or maybe you could even play with them alone from time to time."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Feeling the vibrator getting stronger inside of her made Rebecca tense and pause long enough for Sean to get up and grab her hand before she could even get close to the toy inside of her pussy. When he turned it down to the lowest setting she lets out a breath and pants some but her legs still shake a bit, the lowest setting enough to cause her unwanted pleasure and quiver. When he said he had more toys she could only dread what else he had gotten for her. "I d-don't need your toys." She stammers out as she tries to keep still.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games