MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 am

He glared down smiling at you as if he could see every emotion mixing within you plastered all over your face clear as day. It brought an especially surprised smile to his face when your tail wrapped around your leg. "Mmm, the way your thrusting with me, you'd almost think you were enjoying this." The self-satisfaction was practically dripping from every word, but his face changed to one of absolute bliss as your pussy started to milk him. He bit his lip trying to hold back before he slammed into you filling out your hungry cunt with his warm spunk. "Shit, didn't expect that. I really shouldn't be surprised that such an experienced cunt knows how to milk a cock that well, though." He lay overtop you as he began to rest. You could tell how much he'd worked himself up by just how damp his fur was with sweat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 am

Rebecca's eyes widen and her blush deepens as she feels him cumming inside of her, filling her pussy with his hot cum while her inner walls convulsed and squeezed down to milk him for every drop. She soon goes limp on the bed panting as her body was warm with pleasure while Sean was resting on top of her. She was a bit surprised that he seemed to lack stamina despite everything else he was capable of. All she could do right now is lay there and recover while he did the same.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm

As he lay against you, his hands did not remain idle for long as they started to grope your chest once again. "Such lovely tits. I could get it back up just playing with them." True to his word you could feel his cock, which had started to soften, begin to stir and twitch growing hard once again. "You were married for a while Rebecca, weren't you? I wonder what else you've tried before." He slipped his cock out of your pussy as a bit of his seed dribbled out lewdly. He pressed the cock against your asshole. "You ever tried it back here?" He pressed gently against your anal ring applying pressure without quite pushing in yet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Rebecca lets out a light moan as he gropes her large breasts before squirming a bit as she feels his cock hardening inside of her stuffed pussy. When he asked her about her marriage while still feeling his cock in her made the lioness feel a pang of guilt and shame as she thought about her late husband for a moment. However she didn't have time to lament on that for more than a couple minutes as she feels him push against her tight tailhole. "S-Several times in the past..." She answered him as she clenches her anal ring.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:58 pm

He smiled as you admitted to doing anal pressing a little harder even as you tensed up. "Come on now, are you really that against this?" He placed a hand on your stomach stroking gentle circles tenderly as if he were a lover rather than an assailant. He continued to apply light pressure to your pucker but not hard enough to force his way in. His hand stroked wider and wider until it stopped just above your pussy. With a grin, Sean pinched your clit between his thumb and forefinger tweaking it from one side to the other slowly. "You've already enjoyed having me inside you already. What's the harm in enjoying some more?" With one more push, he forced the head of his cock past your anal ring letting it rest there while he gasped in the pleasure of your rear hole.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:41 am

Rebecca's back arched and she squeals out when he pinched her clit which he noticed his a very sensitive part of her and worked like a button because just the smallest touch there got a reaction out of her. It was also enough to make her relax her ass and let his cock into her rear hole. She gasps before groaning as her ass tightens around his intruding cock, the lubricant of her juices and his sperm helped push him into her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:44 am

He grins as he notices the way your clit responds to touch. "Such a sensitive clit you have. I'll have to keep that in mind." His fingers continue to work over the sensitive little nub as he slowly starts to work his shaft in a little deeper. Two fingers from his other hand dip into your honeypot exploring your pussy which was still stained with his seed. You could feel it shift around as he dug deeper into your cunt. "Let's see, it was somewhere around...here." His fingers found your g-spot once again digging into the bundle of nerves while his other hand continued playing with your clit, and his cock continued to slowly work its way deeper in your ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 am

"N-No! It's t-too sensitive!" She cries out as he keeps rubbing her clit, making her squirm and moan out while he thrusts into her ass slowly and spreading her rear hole more and more as he got deeper with each thrust. She then squeals out rather lewdly when his fingers pushed into her leaking cunt and when he found her g-spot she lost all control of herself. Her back arches and she lets out a curse in a lewd scream as she cums from the sensation of having her clit and g-spot stimulated at the same time while he worked his cock in her ass. Her lower holes clench down and her juices squirt out as she has her orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 pm

"MMmmm, I can see that. It's what makes it so fun to play with, and your body certainly loves the attention; you're practically writhing in pleasure." When you finally came over him he had to stop his hips and clench his teeth with the effort not to blow his load right then and there. Still, he continued to thrust into your ass with the aid of all the fluid slickening it up. With each wave of pleasure, your ass clenched down on him but couldn't seem to get a grip on the shaft only managing to draw more pre from him to make your passage all the more slippery. "Oh yeah, that feels good. Makes it hard not to just blow my load right here and now and fill this ass with my pearly white spunk."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Since he didn't stop thrusting as she came her orgasm seemed to last longer and she was squirming on the bed, her sensitivity even higher now because of her two orgasms. "S-Slow down, please! I'm t-too sensitive!" She begs him as he keeps her at his mercy with pleasure. Normally a female wouldn't be acting like this but with her body's needs having been kept suppressed for so long it was like a dam inside her broke and now she couldn't contain the flood of pleasure anymore. "J-Just finish already! I c-can't take much more!"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Sean huffs with effort as he continues pounding into your ass. "What if I like the way you act when you're sensitive? Your body is so much more honest with itself when you're really feeling it." Removing his hand from your clit he grabs one of your tits while the thumb of the hand in your muff presses down on your needy love botton. "I think you can take a lot more than you think, but I'm reaching my limit here, so I guess I'll give you a hot load you've been waiting for." He slams into your ass one last time keeping his crotch flush with your rear. His cock twitches once, twice, and with the third comes the first dose of thick semen shooting into your bowels. He leans down giving you a kiss as he rides out his orgasm.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 am

Rebbeca's claws grip the bed sheets rather hard, her claws starting to tear into the cloth as she tries to contain the pleasure that is flooding her senses. When he finally cums inside of her tight ass she lets out a long groan as she feels the head of his seed spread through her rear. This time when he pressed his lips to her she pressed back lightly, her expression being a dazed and pleasure filled one. Once he had rode out his orgasm and stopped moving she goes limp on the bed, panting heavily on the bed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 am

Pulling back with a big smile he looked down at the state he left you in. "Now you look like a woman well and truly satisfied, Becky." He pulled out his softening cock from your rear coming around to your head. Scratching your scalp, he turned your head to face it up close. The mess of his seed and what's left of your own fluids on it is put on full display for you. "We made quite the mess together, didn't we? I think I could use a little help cleaning it if you don't mind." He pushes his hips forward while keeping his hand in place to keep you from backing away giving you the sense he's going to smear it on your face if you don't act quickly.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:23 am

While she didn't like him calling her 'Becky' she didn't have the energy to correct him or even give him the smallest of glares. When he presented his cock to her face she was too out of it to try to be defiant. So instead her mouth opens and she lets his cock into her mouth, showing now resistance as she closes her lips around his length and cleaning his cock of the mixed fluids that is on it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:59 am

He throws his head back and groans as you begin to clean off his cock. "Mmm, that is good." His fingers focused their attention on the base of your ear giving you a gentle scratch. "You certainly know how to make a man feel like a million bucks." His cock started to grow hard again and a light thrust ground it against your tongue. "So good, I can't imagine not having one last go before I'm done." He shifted himself to lay on your chest pressing your tits around the part of his shaft not within your mouth as he rubbed them up and down his length.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Rebecca doesn't seem to be listening to his words much as she sucks and licks his length, getting his cock clean of his sperm and her juices. She groans a bit around his cock as she feels him move around and then press her breasts around his length except for the tip which was still in her mouth. Since she wasn't being assaulted by pleasure anymore Rebecca is able to move her body with some control, sort of. Instead of trying to force him off her hands come up to press against the sides of her breasts to better squeeze around his length.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:10 pm

He takes his hands away groaning as you start to give him the tit job yourself. "Ohh, that feels so much better when you do it. So glad to see you getting more into it." He starts to buck his hips pushing the tip of his shaft a little deeper into your mouth while his hands focus directly on toying with your nipples. He huffs and groans as his cock continues to feed you his pre. Reaching his limit he bucks forward until his balls press up against the underside of your breasts. His cock fires another load of his seed. The rich taste of jizz fills your mouth once again. "M-make sure you swallow it all." When he's done, he pulls his cock back free now completely clean. He rubs his hand gently against your cheek. "I'm gonna let you go ahead and rest. I'll be in the living room for a bit." Getting back off the bed he walks out the door still completely naked. His underwear probably still discarded on your bedroom floor.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 am

The lioness groans a bit around his length as she feels him playing with her nipples with thrusting his cock between her breasts and into her mouth. Soon he shoots his hot load into her mouth and subconsciously she drinks it down before he pulled out of her cock, clean except for her saliva. Now panting there as she laid on the bed she weakly looks up at him before he leaves, letting her rest on the bed. Her eyes slowly close as her fatigue gets the better of her and she falls asleep on his bed, naked and her pussy and ass leaking his cum.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

You wake up with a start. Looking around, you find Sean is currently eating you out his tongue burying its way deep into your snatch. He pulls away with your fluid dripping from his muzzle. "Hey, you're finally awake. I didn't wear you down too much did I, or can you still keep up with a kid like me?" He puts his face back against your muff driving his tongue back into you. He then presses deeper and you start to feel the air being breathed out of his nostrils wash over your clit as his eyes watched your face with interest. One of his hands moved down your tail to start to stroke at its base.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Rebecca has a dreamless sleep as she rests though something starts to stir her from her sleep. She feels a heat in her loins and suddenly her eyes snap open and she looks down to see Sean between her legs, his tongue deep in her pussy and she couldn't stop herself from letting out a moan before he pulled away to talk to her, mocking her a bit. Judging from the amount of juices on his face and how much her pussy tingled with pleasurable heat he had been at this for a little while now. Her pussy was also sensitive, especially her clit as the breath from his nose onto her clit was enough to make her squeak in pleasure. When he began to stroke her tail at the base she couldn't help but coo a bit with her moans and squeaks of pleasure.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games