MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:48 am

He takes a step back giving you the room you need to get to work cleaning him off. With his hands on your stomach now, there's less pleasure, but you're so worked up from everything he's been doing that it's almost unbearable that he doesn't go back to touching you in some sort of sexual way. With the soap in hand, you're left to choose where you want to wash him up first. Do you go straight to something sexual, build up to it, or try to calm things down by avoiding it entirely?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:09 am

With his hands now at her stomach and leaving her sensitive parts alone for now Rebecca couldn't help but let out a small whimper as her body was burning with sexual heat that he just worked up in her. With the soap in hand she takes a deep breath and tries to focus on washing him, starting with his upper body and avoiding his crotch for now. She wanted to let her body cool down a bit before this burning heat within in her starts to overwhelm her again and make her lose any control of herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:45 am

As you began wiping down his chest, you can't help but feel the firmness of it as his chest expands and contracts with his breaths. He certainly had a runner's build. His own hands move to your sides and up just barely grazing against the side of your breasts before he reaches your shoulders. As he works the soap in, it almost feels more like a massage than a cleaning routine. His hands work firmly and you feel some of the tension in your shoulders starting to give in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 am

As she washes his chest Rebecca can't help but admire the firmness of his fit chest a bit; he wasn't muscular but he definitely was in shape. She wonders what he does to keep up this form of his as she washes his chest before moving on to other areas. She can't help but shudder and breathe a bit heavier as his hands move along her body and she tenses when they just barely brushed past the sides of her large bust before he settles on her shoulders. His hands were easily able to work out some of the tension in her shoulders and she groans lightly from the sensation and has to pause washing him for a moment.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:10 am

He smirks a cocky grin as you groan from him just starting to work your shoulders. He presses down on your shoulders just enough to make your knees shudder. If he were to press a little firmer while you're in this state, you'd no doubt be on your knees in front of him at eye level with his crotch which must be just one more thing to amuse him about your situation. His hands continue kneading your shoulders though. "Such a good little kitten you are, Becca. It almost feels like you want me to put this charade to an end and get to the fun part we both know we want so badly."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:44 am

Rebecca groans a bit loudly as he presses on her shoulders, making her knees shake and even bend a bit as just the little pressure alone from him almost makes her lower herself to her knees. Small whimpers escape her as he claims she might want him to drop this and just get down to the fun part. Her knees were weakening more from both his hands working her shoulders and his words and he can see she is slowly going down the more firm his hands get on her shoulder.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:51 am

Your resistance only seems to further amuse him as it weakens little by little. Slowly, he continues adding force without relenting or letting you rest for a moment. You're forced to watch as, inch by inch, you're brought to your knees before him. He pushes his cock right into your face, the smell of it washing over your nose. "This is what you want, isn't it kitten? There's no way for you to get enough of it. Tell me how badly you want to taste it, and I'll give you exactly what you crave."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:10 am

The lioness's resistance was rather pathetic as he only needed slight force to push her down onto her knees and facing his crotch. Her head feels a bit light as she could smell his musk even over the running water of the shower. "I... I w-want to taste your cock again. I n-need to taste you..." She tells him as her breathing was getting heavier and she finds herself already leaning towards that throbbing meat in front of her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:29 am

With a chuckle, he pulls his cock away from your face leaving you to worry he might change his mind before slapping his cock right against your cheek. "Well, I can't really deny a girl that desperate to suck my cock, can I?" Putting his cockhead right up against your lips once more, he pinches both of your ears between his fingers. "Open up nice and wide, kitten." As soon as your lips part, his cock pushes in to grind against your tongue giving you another taste of his salty pre.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:35 am

Rebecca was shocked when he pulled his cock away before he slaps her cheek with it, making her blush deeply at how her expression must look and from how he degraded her. Feeling his cockhead against her lips and wincing lightly when he pinched her ears she parts her lips to let him in and her tongue was ready to taste him. Her eyes roll up a bit and she groans as his cock grinds against her feline tongue which moves to rub against the tip where she could taste his pre. Her head tries to move despite his hold her so she could slide her lips and tongue against his length.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 2:09 am

Sean groans as you take him into your mouth eagerly getting another taste of his familiar manhood. "You can't get enough of my gazelle meat, can ya? Just be careful not to choke on it, or maybe do just a little bit." For now, he seemed satisfied to let you drive yourself up and down his length. His cock was plenty generous with his pre as your tongue and lips did there best to encourage him to feed you more of his salty pre. "Such a hungry girl. You were certainly dreaming about me if you're this worked up."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 11, 2021 12:24 pm

Rebecca groans around his cock as she tastes him, drinking down his pre that lands on her tongue that makes her more eagerly suck his cock. Her eyes glaze over some and she almost doesn't hear his words as her arousal takes over and she focuses on the gazelle cock she is servicing. Submissively she sits there on her knees bobbing her head along his length, the lioness having come a ways from the resistance she once shown to now accepting his advances.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 11, 2021 8:21 pm

You could feel his cock twitch and throb against your job as you worked the length to the best of your ability. Sean letting you go at your own pace for now. "That's it, worship my prey cock like the submissive little predator you really are." His own words seemed to excite him as his cock spat a thick glob of pre into the back of your throat giving you a fresh taste of his virility. The young stud too much for your older body still unused to the demanding desires of younger males after so long.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 16, 2021 9:10 am

His commentary was rather accurate as she, a mighty lioness, was submissively worshiping the gazelle's cock as if it was her only purpose in life right now. She groans as she felt a large drop of his pre shoot into the back of her throat and she swallows it quickly before going back to working his cock though she still wasn't quite used to keeping up with the desires of this younger male and only recently has she been engaging in sexual activities after so long without such activities.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 17, 2021 2:24 am

His groans and pants were becoming deeper and his movements more demanding as time went on not even speaking anymore. Suddenly, he pushed you of his cock and onto the floor of the shower. "Go ahead, kitten. Turn around, lean against the wall, and beg the big bad gazelle to fuck you good and proper. I want you to let me know exactly who's the king of your jungle." His cock stands tall twitching and drooling almost looking angry as he demands you demean yourself further for him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 22, 2021 6:43 am

Rebecca yelps a bit as she was suddenly pushed off his cock and ends up laying a bit on the floor of the shower. She did not expect him to throw her off like that and she looks up before blushing deeper at his next orders. She gulps as she sees how his cock almost looks like it's twitching angrily at her to obey the gazelle's commands. Like she was told Rebecca turns around and places her hands against the shower wall with her rear sticking out towards the male. "P-Please... F-Fuck me... I n-need the big gazelle, m-my king, to fuck me good and proper." She says to him, demeaning herself more and more to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am

He smiles as you present yourself to him and beg for him to use you like the slut you are. Sliding in behind you, you can feel his cock rub against your nethers almost feeling like it might burn your already over-heated sex, but you knew only having that warmth inside of you could satisfy your needs. He slides in taking your love tunnel as his own. A hand at the base of your tail gripping firmly as if he owned you. "That's what I like to hear. You're becoming a better girl. More honest, more in tune with what you need. I think I might invite a friend over and show him my new prize. Let him have a taste, so I can bask in his jealousy."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am

The lioness felt humiliations at how submits to the gazelle but it also made her body burn more for his attention, her desire for him to dominate her submissive form. She gasps sharply as she felt this cock rub against her drooling pussy and she couldn't help push her hips back to grind her cunt against his length. She squeaks as he dominantly takes hold of the base of her tail and then squeals as he slides into her tight and needy pussy. She is soon moaning as he takes her love tunnel as his own again and she blushes deeply when he mentions bringing a friend here to show him that she is his prize. She looks back at him with slightly wide eyes of worry but her pussy also tightens a bit around his length.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:44 am

Sean groans as he pushes himself fully inside of you taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of your tunnel gripped around his full length. He smirks at the look you give him. "Hey, don't give me that look. I know you're going to enjoy yourself. You've shown me what a sexy kitten you can be," he leans in closer to whisper, "and I can feel the way you're trying to milk me while you think about someone else being in on our little secret." Slowly, he pulls back letting you feel each inch of his cock that vacates your pussy before he slams himself right back in suddenly filling you back up to the limit. Snaking his hand around your mouth, he cups your mouth and presses a pair of fingers against your lips.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:47 am

Rebecca blushes deeper in shame and embarrassment as she knew he is right; her body burned more with arousal when he suggestion his friend joining and that she has come to enjoy just about every sexual thing done to her lately. She groans as her pulls out of her slowly, making her feel each inch sliding out of her as her pussy tightens as if to keep him in. Then he slams back in, filling her empty pussy again so quickly and she cries out in pure pleasure before his hand comes up to her face. Without even thinking or hesitation she takes his fingers pressing against her lips into her mouth.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games