MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Sean smiled as you relented. "That's what I like to hear. I'm sure you'll look just lovely in it." He made no attempt to stop you from backing away from him. He picks out a few more clothes for more everyday wear. All of it more revealing than you were used to before looking down at the time. "I think it's time to grab something to eat. Would you mind getting me a chicken salad at the food court? I have to use the bathroom." After getting some food for him and yourself you get a couple minutes to yourself before he finds you at your table. You can't help but notice a black bag with no label for the store in his position as he approaches. "I hope I didn't leave you waiting too long."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Rebecca gulps a bit as she sees the other clothing he gets her, this time for her everyday where which meant she should probably avoid leaving the house as much as she could. However at least she was done shopping for clothes now as she gets to go to the food court and get some time away from Sean for a bit. Soon enough she had his chicken salad and her own food, some pasta, and sitting at a table. When Sean returns her eyes drift to the bag he was holding and wonders what he got. She couldn't tell which store it came from but maybe is she was really lucky he went and got something for himself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 pm

He set the bag down and took his seat getting his food and starting to eat. "I think we got everything we need for now, so I guess we could head back unless there was something else you wanted to do while we're out." As he ate his food his eyes wandered around the surrounding area for a moment. Smiling about something, his foot started to rub up and down your ankle lightly. He looked toward you with a smirk before his eyes looked around again as his foot continued the contact. "It was certainly nice to get out for a while, but I can't wait to get back to the house and get a chance to relax for a bit." His foot pulled away as he finished up his food.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 am

Rebecca tenses a bit as she feels his foot against her ankle and a bit of her leg as he ate as if he wasn't doing anything. Seeing him looking around made the lioness look around a bit to see what he was looking for. While she knew he had some hidden intentions about going home to relax she wasn't against going home either since she rather not be out with him for too much longer. "Fine, we'll head home once we're done." She said before taking the last bites of her food.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Glancing around you don't really see anything in particular that he could be looking at, but at least you don't see anyone noticing what he's doing under the table either. He finally pulls his foot away before eating his food quickly, and the two of you leave. The drive home is quiet the whole way though Sean does keep the bag beside him instead of putting it in the back with the rest. As soon as you are home and parked, Sean is quick to grab a couple bags along with his own and head inside of the house. When you get inside, you find him coming out of his guest room in nothing but his underwear. "I just set your stuff on your bed." He says as if there's nothing wrong with his lack of clothes.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 pm

As she drives them home Rebecca notices that Sean was keeping the black bag close to him for some reason and she couldn't try peaking at the bag because she needed to focus on her driving. She couldn't help but feel a bit worried with how he was trying to keep the bag's contents a secret from her. At home she grabs the remaining bags and notices Sean on her way to her room and blushes some at his lack of clothing. Ignoring him she enters her room and starts to put away the clothing.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Sure enough, you entered your room to find the bags left out in the middle of your bed. The black bag was nowhere to be seen. Pulling stuff out you were left to look at each article of clothing he'd made you buy once again as you put it away with your other clothes. It would be staring you in the face everytime you needed to get changed now. Just as you were putting the last of it away, you felt Sean's hands on your shoulder. "Hey, looks like you got it all sorted now. You're looking a bit tense though. Why don't I give you a bit of a massage to help you feel better?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:26 am

Rebecca couldn't help but jump a bit when she suddenly felt Sean's hands on her shoulders, surprised that he managed to once again sneak up on her without her noticing at all and making her question how he could do that. "I'm g-good but can you please not sneak up on me like that?" She says as she pushes the drawer closed and tries to take his hands off of her shoulders.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:34 pm

His fingers dig into your shoulder both preventing you from getting him to let go and already starting on a shoulder massage. Even if you'd never tell him, you do have to admit he seems to be pretty good at it as he works into your muscles. "Sorry about that, I've always been told I have soft steps. It makes it kinda hard to hear me coming. Wow, there really is a lot of tension in here. Why don't you lay down while I continue?" He stepped back and motioned to your bed with a smile.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Rebecca couldn't help but let out a small groan as she feels his fingers dig into her shoulders and work some of the tension out. Her body seemed to respond well to his touch, especially with how much he teased her earlier without her getting release. "F-fine..." She says in a low voice before going to her bed and laying down on it, feeling a bit tired after their shopping trip.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:02 pm

He follows you over to the bed and begins to rub into your back once you're laying down. The pressure of his hands relaxes you as you come to realize how tired you were from the trip, and you find yourself falling asleep. You are woken up though when you feel him turning you over onto your back becoming aware very quickly that he'd stripped you in your sleep but leaving your bra and panties in place. "It works better without the clothing in the way." He says when he realizes you've noticed. He begins rubbing against your stomach making you feel relaxed once again until one hand presses against the front of your panties applying pressure to your pussy.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 pm

She was surprised at how good his hands feel, relaxing the lioness' body as she starts to doze off. Her eyes become heavy till they closed and she falls asleep for a little bit before she awakens to Sean rolling her over onto her back and her eyes snap open and a blush forms on her cheeks as she sees that he had stripped her down to her underwear. When he felt his hand press against her pussy she gasped and tried to squirm away. "I th-think I'm good now." She stutters a bit as she gasps from his rubbing her pussy through her panties.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:41 pm

He raises his brow in surprise when you tell him you're good. "Oh, are you sure. I'm still feeling a whole lot of tension right here." His finger pushes harder parting your lips around his finger the fabric of your panties still between him and your inner flesh. He slowly swirls his finger in a slow circle sending shockwaves of pleasure up your spine. His own underwear is tented with his own arousal, and a small wet spot can be seen at the tip of his cock. "I know we'd both enjoy working these muscles out." Slipping his other hand between your legs he pulls your panties to the side, so his finger presses directly against your soft inner flesh. Meanwhile, you feel the bed shift as he gets up onto it on his knees.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Feeling him push hard enough against her panties to make her pussy lips spread around his fingers made her squeal a bit, her pussy very sensitive to the smallest of stimulations. A small unwanted moan escapes her lips, a wet spot quickly forming on the front of her panties. When he moved her panties to the side to directly touch her pussy her back arched a bit from the pleasure. She barely even noticed him getting on the bed as she was trying to resist the pleasure, though she was completely failing at that as she couldn't stop squirming or letting out sounds of pleasure.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Sean pulled his fingers out of your snatch chuckling at something. He pulled his fingers up to show you just what it was. His fingers were now soaked in your love juices in such a short duration pressing into your depths. He made a show of slowly lapping your fluids off of his fingers groaning at your taste. "Mmm, I never knew a woman could taste so sweet, but I've been waiting patiently all day, and I just can't wait anymore." He shimmies his underwear off leaving his erection to flop out and dangle a few inches over your cunt. Leaning over you, he nestles the head of his dick against your lips. "It would just make my day to hear how bad you want, no, need this." With a smirk, he rubs the underside of his cock against your pussy lips sending pleasure up your spine.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 pm

When Rebecca saw how wet his fingers were of her juices she couldn't help but blush deeply in shame and look away. As she looked away she didn't see him taking off his underwear and getting between her legs till he leaned over her and felt the head of his cock against her labia. Just as she was about to push him off of her she felt him rub his length against her dripping pussy which made her back arch a bit and her body tense as if she was paralyzed by the pleasure. "P-Please, g-get off of me." She begs weakly as she tries to contain herself and show her resistance.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:32 am

He tsks a few times but doesn't pull away. Pressing the head of his cock against your clit for a second he slowly drags it down your lips once again. "I'd really hoped you'd be willing to admit it, but I can see how much you're enjoying this no matter how much you deny. I couldn't possibly leave you without giving you what we both want so badly." His cock head is now resting against the very bottom of your, and with a thrust of his hips, it spears you open giving you the feeling of being filled with cock for the first time in years. He groans as his cock slips inside of you so easily stopping to enjoy the feeling of your inner walls surrounding him for a second. Pulling down the cup of your bra he squeezes your hardened nipple between thumb and forefinger as he begins to slowly pump himself into you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 am

Before she could protest any further he thrust into her, her pussy being spread wide by a cock for the first time in years and her reaction showed. Her back arched and she lets out a lewd squeal of pleasure and it seemed like she was about to have an orgasm right then and there. She tries to hold in her voice but every thrust and pinch of her nipple would force a moan or squeal out of her and her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. Her body reacted strongly to every thrust, her body craving such pleasure after such a long time.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:18 am

"That's it, let yourself enjoy this. There's no need to fight this. You've missed this, and you deserve it." His eyes crawled up and down your skin. "A body like yours deserves it." He repeats as his cock continues to pump deeper and faster with each thrust. He laid over you and pushed his lips up against your in a kiss pulling away after a few moments to bite your lip gently between his teeth.

Inside of you his cock throbbed and pulsed as it spread you wide and was gripped by your walls. You could see him close his eyes and clench his teeth with the effort of plowing your soaking insides. "F-FUCK! You feel so good."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:06 am

Rebecca wanted to resist, wanted to make this gazelle not even half her age get off of her but her body wanted this, wanted a cock inside of her pussy and to plow her. Her body, having been denied any real sexual attention for years, overwhelmed how she felt about this. His length felt amazing inside of her and she couldn't stop her tail from wrapping around his leg and her hips from bucking back into his thrusts. She also couldn't stop her orgasm which only took a few more minutes and she soon arched her back and cried out lewdly as her pussy clamps down and squirts her juices out from around his length.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games