MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:54 am

"Well, he can be a bit intimidating due to his size, but he's a real friendly guy. Pretty popular with the ladies too." He smirks before the doorbell goes off, and he heads off to greet the guest. Following a little behind, you see the young man have to dip his head a little just to get through your door. He's a zebra, but even compared to most equines, he's very tall. Sean closes the door behind him as he takes note of you. "Oh, Mrs. Garner, right? Sean's told me a bit about you." He steps forward reaching his hand out to you for a handshake as Sean joins the conversation. "Yeah, she's been doing her best keeping me in line."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:14 am

'Intimidating for his size and popular with the girls? Must be an athlete or something.' She thinks to herself. She follows a bit behind as she needed a moment to dry her hands before noticing the Sean's friend has to dip down a bit just to get through the threshold of her front door. It was a zebra and a very tall one at that and she can't help but gulp a bit as she didn't think Sean's friend would be this though she could tell why he would invite someone like him though... "I h-hope good things. Nice to meet you." Rebecca said before shaking his hand with her own while trying her best not to glare at Sean for his comment.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:30 am

"Oh yes, Sean has sung the praises of your housekeeping...among other things" That last part is muttered, so your barely sure you even heard it, and you could swear he averts his gaze during it looking about the room. "I can see it's all true." He gives a smack on Sean's shoulder almost knocking the smaller male over. "Thank you for taking care of him. I know how mischievous he can be sometimes." He steps up to you practically towering over you. "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Walter, it's nice to meet you." He lifts up both arms in such a way as to invite you into a hug while offering his hand for a shake as an alternative.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 am

Rebecca holds back from making a reaction when she heard 'among other things' which she barely heard and he looks around the rest of the room to avert his eyes for a bit. ""Y-Yeah, he can be a bit of a handful but nothing I can't handle." She said while trying not to look at Sean. When he steps her up her she looks up and almost gulps as he towers over her, his height making her feel a bit small. "Nice to meet you, Walter." She said before she notices him holding his arms out as if to offer a hug, though she goes for a handshake instead mainly because she was afraid to hug this tall male while she was wearing no bra.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 am

Taking your hand, he gives it a big, firm shake. Perhaps a bit too firm as you feel your breasts bounce with the force of it due to the lack of a bra. "Oh sorry, I get a bit over-excited sometimes. Well, I haven't met many women that can handle Sean." His smile gives away no surprise, so you're not sure if he even noticed how free your chest clearly was. Sean clears his throat. "Hey Walter, why don't I show you the room I've been using since I've been here." He leads him back and thankfully doesn't lead his friend to your room which he has used plenty.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:47 am

"Wh-Whoa, that's q-quite a grip you have." Rebecca chuckles to hide her nervousness as she felt how her breasts bounced within her sundress from how strong his hand shaking was. Again it takes a lot of willpower to not react to his words as she still had no idea if he knew what Sean has done to her or not. "H-Have fun you two." She said as Sean takes Walter to his room and felt relief as Sean led him to his room and not her room which he might have used just as much as the room she gave to him. With a sigh she tries to calm herself before going back to the kitchen to finish cleaning.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:37 am

You're given a couple of hours of peace as Sean entertains his guest giving you plenty of time to clean things up. The longer the two of them are away, the harder it is to ignore the curiosity of what the pair could be doing in there. It is then that you remember that Sean has cameras in the house. He could easily show Walter the videos he used to originally get you to agree to sex with him or recordings of some of the activities the two of you had had. He had made it seem like he wanted to leave it to chance if Walter figured things out, but could he have changed his mind?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:30 pm

After finishing up in the kitchen Rebecca did random things around the house from cleaning up some rooms to just sitting on the couch watching TV or reading. After about an hour she notices that Sean and Walter have still been in Sean's room and by the time another hour passes she was starting to get a bit anxious as she wasn't sure what they were doing; were they just hanging out or was Sean showing all the videos and pictures he has of her? She puts down her book and head to the room. It wouldn't be strange for her to check up on them since it's been a couple hours she reasons. When she reaches the room she tries to listen for anything before she tries to knock on the door.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:23 am

Pressing your ear against the door, you hear some excited chatter, but it's hard to make out any words. When you knock, there's a slight delay before Sean calls out though he sounds slightly distracted. "It's open." As you open the door, the pair are at Sean's computer. Walter is in the chair while Sean leans in behind him. "No, not there, Ohhh." Looking at the screen, you see some kind of game. A giant beast lunging at the screen before the words 'game over' appear. The pair turn to you Sean having a noticeably smug expression. "Just checking in on us, Rebecca? We were just playing a game." Walter raises an eyebrow looking a little confused but whatever it is, he doesn't voice it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 am

She doesn't hear anything to make her suspicious so Rebecca knocks on the door and when she was told it was open she opens the door and peeks inside. "Hello boys." She said as she takes note of Walter sitting in a chair with Sean leaning behind him and a quick look at the computer screen in front of them told her they were playing a game. She wished Sean didn't say what he said with that smug expression because she notices the confused look on Walter's face. "Well of course I would check up on my guests; it's been a couple hours so I wanted to check in. Do you boys need anything?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:25 am

"See? She's such a good host, didn't I tell you?" He gives you a firm slap to the back sending your unsupported rack bouncing again. (7)In the moment though you're unable to see whether or not Walter noticed it. "I think we've been playing long enough. I was thinking we could watch a movie. Do you have any popcorn to go with it?" Whatever your answer, Sean gives a nod. "You're welcome to join us. We'll shut things down here. On your way out, you just barely manage to catch a few words pass between them. "You just call her by her first name." "Yeah, we've gotten pretty close over the time I've been here."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 am

Rebecca grunts when Sean slaps her on the back hard enough to make her breasts bounce a bit and she felt her face heat up a bit but tries to suppress it. "I think I got some buried in the kitchen somewhere. Butter or salted?" She asked as she tries to play the good host while trying not to worry if Walter noticed her lack of bra or not. "And I'll see if I'm not too busy to join." She said before heading out and when she closed the door but she heard them a bit as she walked out. Only from listening to them did she realized that Sean called her by her first name and that she didn't respond at all to that as she has gotten used to him addressing her like that already. Not wanting to listen anymore she heads to the kitchen and searches the food cabinets for the popcorn.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:53 am

"What do you think about buttered, Walter?" The zebra nods. "Yeah, that would be great." Looking through the cabinets, it's a little buried as you hadn't had popcorn and a movie at home in some time, but popcorn isn't the kind of thing that goes bad. Warming it up and pouring it into a bowl, you return to the living room to find the boys sitting down on the couch. They were on opposite sides leaving some room in the middle you could get into if you wanted to join them. Looking at the screen, you could see they had chosen an older comedy. You recognized it and knew it could get a bit raunchy at times but didn't have any scenes that got too bad. "Care to join us, Rebecca?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am

It takes her a bit but she finds the popcorn bag and soon has it in the microwave and popping. Right after the popcorn was done she quickly melted some butter and then poured it onto the popcorn. When she enters the living room she finds that the two are already sitting on opposite ends of the couch with a movie already set up. She recognized the movie and knew there were some raunchy scenes but nothing too bad. "Hmm... Sure. I haven't seen this one in a long time. I'm actually surprised you two would be interested." She said as she sat down, unfortunately having to sit between them.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:04 am

Both boys are quick to reach for a handful of popcorn as soon as you are situated between them. Sean answered about the movie. "Saw this a couple of days ago and decided to look it up. Thought it sounded good, so I've been waiting for an excuse the past couple of days." As the movie came to a start, you felt Sean shift a little before you felt his hand slip under your ass. It seemed he wasn't going to let you watch a movie with them unmolested, but he was not being too obvious about it with Walter on your other side.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:35 am

Rebecca holds up the bowl so they can grab handfuls of popcorn before eating some herself. She decides that since she's there she might as well get comfortable on the couch while Sean starts the movie and the opening credits start. She then felt Sean shifting next to her and she almost jumps when she felt his hand on her rear. She gives him a quick glance/glare as she realizes he's going to mess with her while they watch the movie with Walter at her other side. She then glances to Walter for a second to see how he is reacting. She still wasn't sure if Sean told him anything but as far as she knew he was clueless though she it makes her wonder just what Sean's plan is.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:18 am

Sean doesn't even spare you a glance as you give him a sidelong glare making it hard to tell how annoyed you were with his actions. It certainly didn't stop him from continuing to grope and squeeze your plush rear molding it to his palm. Walter, for his part, seemed more focused on the movie seemingly unaware of your current molestation as if he was unaware that anything was wrong until he noticed you looking at him seeming a bit curious about the way you were looking at him. "What, do I have something in my teeth?" He runs a finger through his gums searching for any loose popcorn.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:38 am

"O-Oh, no. Just wanted to see your expression watching this is all." Rebecca said before going back to focusing on the TV and trying her best not to glance over to Walter. For now she decides it's best to ignore the two for now during the movie including Sean's hand still groping her plush rear though she can endure that fine for now. She tries to keep herself distracted from the two as she focuses on the movie and snacks a bit on the popcorn.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:25 am

He shrugs before returning his attention back to the movie. The movie continues getting a few laughs from the males, but Sean never lets it draw his attention fully from massaging your rear. He even moved a little higher touching the base of your tail and giving it a quick, firm tug. He did so just as another joke got a laugh from Walter, so he wouldn't notice if you didn't react too strongly as if he was trying to come just shy of alerting his friend.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:52 am

For the most part Rebecca manages to ignore his hand on her rear though when he gave it a good squeeze she would have to grit her teeth and keep herself from making any sort of reaction. However his hand soon went to the base of her tail and he gave it a quick but firm tug. She tenses up and sits up straight before trying to act normal again and counts herself lucky that Walter was laughing at the movie when it happened. She gives a quick glare to Sean before trying to focus on the movie again.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games