MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:46 am

Whatever your reason for joining the young men in the pool, you're surprised to see the only swimsuit hanging in your closet. You'd expected to be left with only two-piece bikinis, but this was one of those string types. The backside of the bottom was a thong that would certainly squeeze into your crack. The bottom also needed to be tied on both sides of the hip leaving a simple pull tie for removing it. It seemed Sean didn't intend for you to join them wearing something more covering than what the pair of them had. Still, could you really join the two of them like that?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:45 am

Rebecca blushes some as she sees the only swimsuit she could find in her room; the string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Of course Sean would leave her only this one if he wanted her to join them, she should have figured that the moment he invited her to the pool. She holds the little set of fabric and strings in her hands as her mind was racing, her rational side telling her not to do this and to ignore what Sean is planning. However as she was busy internally debating she soon finds herself standing in front of her mirror and sees the reflection of herself naked except for the string bikini. Her face turns red as she sees her lewd form in front of herself, the top just barely covering her nipples and the bottom just covering her slit. "Wh-What... What is... happening to me?" She wonders outload to herself as she finds her feet moving, each step feeling slow and heavy as she leaves her room and to the pool...
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 am

You felt pinpricks going up and down your skin as you traveled to the backyard where the boys would already be in the pool. Did Sean know you'd join him? How would Walter react to seeing you like this? These questions spun inside of your head while you opened the door to the outside. The boys were busy splashing each other. Sean was facing away from the house, so Walter was the first to spot you, and his jaw dropped when he did barely even reacting when Sean splashed him again. "Hah, c'mon man, you gotta keep up." Noticing Walter's distraction, Sean turned around smirking before he even saw you as if expecting to see you in the revealing number. "Rebecca, good of you to join us. Isn't that great, Walter?" The Zebra takes a moment to react to the question. "Oh, uh yeah, good to see you, Mrs. Garner."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:45 am

When she saw Walter's reaction she blushes a bit deeply and Sean's smirk doesn't help her embarrassment either, especially since he looked like he knew she would come out wearing such a skimpy bikini. "I'm g-glad to see you two are enjoying yourselves." She said as she walks over to one of the pool chairs and sits down. "Sorry if I took a bit; seems like I couldn't find my swimsuits except for this old one which I think I grew out of." She said as she tries to not act embarrassed for being in such a slutty bikini.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:49 am

You notice Walter lower himself a little into the water conspicuously as if trying to hide something. Sean has a shit-eating grin on his face. "Hey, no problem, Becca. For something that you've grown out of, it certainly still fits you well. Doesn't it, Walter?" The Zebra snorts in shock. "Oh uh, yeah it looks good on you." There's a moment of silence as you stand there awkwardly leaving you with a difficult decision. You could just stand there where the boys' eyes can crawl all over you, or join them in the water where they might come closer.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:13 pm

"Th-Thanks boys though I don't need the compliments." She said as she blushes some before sitting on the chair as a awkward silence fills the air. Her mind races on what to do next as she tries to keep calm though she could feel how tense she was. "W-Well you boys enjoy the water, I'm going to relax here for now." She said as she moves to lay back in the pool chair and try to just relax herself. As she lays back she peeks over at the boys to see what they were doing now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:58 pm

When you first look, you catch Walter staring a bit before Sean splashes him with water. "C'mon man, you gotta do better than that." The two continue their games from there though you notice both of them eyeing you now and then. Walter does so cautiously turning away whenever he realizes you're watching back, but Sean is shameless whenever he spares a moment to give your body a once over. Lounging and relaxing in the chair, you realize your practically putting your body on display for the boys.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games