MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 am

Sean is undeterred by your glare as his hand begins working down to your ass though this time, you feel him slip under you skirt and into your panties. His hands now kneading and squeezing your bare ass and occasionally pulling the cheek to the side every once in a while leaving you to wonder if he was going to tease your pucker with his friend sitting right there next to you. You realized the movie was starting to come to an end leaving you to wonder what he was going to do before suddenly, he just released you and pulled his hand back to the side. "Well, that was a fun movie. Don't you think so, Beckie?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Rebecca can't help but lightly shift as Sean's hand gets under her skirt and into her panties so he could massage her ass directly. She has to grit her teeth to keep from making any noise or movement whenever he pulled her cheeks to the side while making her wonder if he was planning to go further with his teasing. However the movie soon comes to the ending and Sean just pulls his hand away, leaving her a bit warm and very confused. "U-Um, yeah. I have it in collection for a reason after all..." She said while wondering just what he is up to; she had no idea what his plan is anymore. "What did you two think?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:57 am

Walter nods, "Pretty funny, didn't know they could even get away with those kinds of things in a film." Sean leans forward. "Yeah, the guy climbing a ladder to spy on a girl changing and falling back was something I never thought I'd see in a movie." It had been a long time since you'd seen the movie, so you hadn't remembered just how raunchy some of the scenes could get. Walter blushes having apparently not intended to go into specifics about which scenes he was talking about. You also noticed him shift turning to the side a little which only calls your attention to the bulge he was trying to hide.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 am

"Well it is a different time. Honestly I can't tell what they allow in movies nowadays is better or worse, but it is definitely different." she said in response to their comments about the things this film allowed that wouldn't be in most movies of the same rating today. She could tell Walter was feeling rather flustered though and she can't help but notice the bulge in his pants and she stares for a second before looking away. "W-Well do you guys want to finish off the popcorn?" she asked as she leans forward to place it on the table.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 am

Sean's the first to respond. "Yeah, no reason to let it go to waste." He reaches in managing to brush your hand before you manage to pull your hand away, but you notice Walter was staring at you for a moment before suddenly averting his gaze towards the bowl. "Yeah, the pop corn's really good, Ms. Garner." The three of you quickly polish off the rest of the popcorn before the big zebra speaks again. "Excuse me, but where's the bathroom at? I kinda gotta go."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 am

Rebecca tries to show no reaction as Sean's hand brushes against her own as he reaches for the popcorn and she pulls her hand a way. She notices Walter staring at her for a moment before suddenly looking away. She raises a brow a bit in confusion before looking down at herself a bit as they finish the popcorn. "Oh, just down the hall. Second door on the left." She tells Walter when she asked for the bathroom. When he had left and she heard the door close she looks to Sean. "Just what are you up too?" She asked him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:31 am

"Thanks, I'll be back." Walter heads back into the hall not fully rushing, but he's certainly not taking his time either. Sean gives you a smirk. "What's wrong? I can see the way you two are looking at each other when you think the other's not looking. The two of you are obviously interested, and I'm just giving you a little encouragement." He takes another bite of popcorn. "He's definitely trying to hide it, but you can't have missed his interest?" You're reminded of the looks you've seen him try to hide and the bulge in his pants.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:53 pm

"I am n-not interested! If it wasn't for you making me constantly questioning everything happening here I would be acting much more normal." She said to Sean who is just smirking at her. "A-And of course I noticed his interest; pretty sure you've made it rather clear to me how many people are interested in me." She argues back a bit. "We both know you brought him here for something involving me, but I can't tell just how you're trying to do that anymore." She said as she was a bit frustrated that despite her time with him Rebecca is unable to read Sean at all.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:45 am

He chuckles a little at your confusion. "Well, you are a beautiful woman. It doesn't take a genius to figure out people are interested in you. As for getting you with him, I'm thinking of it as a bit of a game. It's more fun than just telling you to go down on him. Heck, I'm having a bit of a lark just over what's happened thus far." He leans in whispering to you now. "By the tent he was pitching, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using the bathroom as an excuse to let off a little steam all solo if you know what I mean."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:38 am

"I d-don't need you to tell me what I already figured out." She said while blushing some as Sean tells her what Walter is probably doing in the bathroom. "And all you've really done is make things a bit awkward... assuming this isn't all some sort of elaborate act by the two of you." She said as she does believe he would go through some elaborate plan to trick her. "Though I'm a bit surprised you would mess with your friend like this."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:57 am

He smirks apparently finding your frustration funny. "Calm down, I'm only having a little fun with him. We mess with each other all the time." He leans in closer putting an arm over your shoulder. "Of course, if you do feel sorry for him, you could help him relieve some of that tension. I'm sure things would be less awkward after that, and both of you would get that nice relieved feeling." Trailing down your back, he cups your ass. "Not much I could do to make things awkward after that."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:40 am

Rebecca gasps a bit when he cups her ass while her body is still a bit hot from his teasing earlier. "I'm n-not going to do that. Why would you think I would in the first place?" She asked as she looked at him. Did he plan to make her so horny she tries to ask Walter for sex? She still wasn't sure and it was making her a bit tense. She wonders if it would be best to just go to Walter to stop Sean's game, though she couldn't bring herself to do something so embarrassing.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:23 pm

"Well, That's your choice, kitten. However, that doesn't mean I can't make it difficult on you." He releases his grip on you only to spank you a moment later. "Besides, even if you resist, it's still a win for me once he leaves, and I have you all hot and bothered and to myself." He releases you when he hears a door open back in the hall. When Walter comes back, you noticed the tent in his pants is gone, but he conspicuously has a bit of cologne on him he didn't before as if he's trying to hide a smell.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:33 am

She squeals when he spanked her rear, the action having become more of a turn on than she would have liked. When she saw Walter come back she noticed the lack of a bulge in his pants and the smell of some cologne on him and she blushes lightly as she knows what he probably just did. She was also a bit surprised that just her alone was enough for him to simply jerk off to. "W-Well did you boys want to do anything else? Or need me to get either of you two anything?" She asked trying to be a good host.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:47 am

The teen seems a bit less tense since he excused himself though he does tense a little as you ask if he wants to do anything or needs anything. "Oh, uh, n..." Sean quickly cuts him off. "Actually, I was thinking the two of us could probably enjoy the pool for a little while. It's not going to be sommer forever after all." Walter looks down at Sean looking a little surprised. "Oh, I was kinda thinking of heading back home." Sean gives him a slap on the back. "C'mon man, just a little dip before you go." Walter thinks about it a moment before relenting. "Sure, that does sound nice, actually."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:19 am

"Well then I'll make sure the pool is clean for you two." She said before heading to the backyard to check the pool, wanting to make sure there was nothing floating around in it like leaves and such. She does wonder though if Sean had an extra set of swimwear for Walter as she assumes Walter didn't come here with the intent of swimming in the pool. Once she was done making sure the pool was fit for swimming she heads back inside.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:02 am

You'd used the pool only a few days ago, so there was only a little cleanup to be done before the pool was ready for use. Heading back in, you find that Sean must have had a spare suit for him suit unless the boys owned matching speedos. Walter also looked a bit nervous at the way the garment closely cradled his balls and sheath for it to be something that belonged to him. "Can't believe this is all you have." Sean snickers, "Only thing I had stretchy enough to fit you. Besides, I'm wearing one too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:19 am

Luckily for Rebecca there was little clean up to do but she was trying to distance herself from Sean for a moment so she wouldn't have minded if it took a bit longer. Once done she heads back inside to see Sean and Walter in matching speedos, probably Sean's with how it looked kind of small on Walter. She tries not to blush too much as she notices how the speedos fit them and tries to keep her gaze upward. "The pool is ready for you too. Do you boys need anything else before you get in? Oh, I should get you two some towels too..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:57 am

Walter is the first to respond. "No, I think the towels will just about cover it." Sean chuckles though, "Hey don't make it sound like you're not joining us. It's your pool after all, and I haven't seen you use it once in the time I've been staying here." He chuckles, and Walter blushes as you imagine both males are imagining you in a swimsuit. Your recent bout of sunbathing also comes to mind. "Just give it some thought," The teen half-purrs as he leads his guest out into the backyard leaving you to consider joining them.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:13 am

Rebecca blushes like Walter when Sean suggested that she will should to get into the pool with them in a swimsuit and she can guess both are imagining what she would look like in one. She watches at the two exit into the backyard before she lets out a breath. While Sean didn't tell her she had to do this it was still an embarrassing thought and one she rather not go through with... though for some reason she finds herself heading to her room and looking for her swimwear, whatever she had that Sean didn't hide away. 'Why am I doing this?' She asked herself as she enters her room looking for her swimsuits.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games